Closed Thread
Page 7 of 103 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 - Im just taking Elevit ... Im also interested in what vitamins everyone is taking??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AngeQ For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (06-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Megsarama26 thank you and I recently had day surgery in august to have my tubes checked and I was pretty ok, didn’t need pain meds or anything… so hopefully the EPU should be fine. I will definitely be asking them to write that on my hand, really great idea… thank you & I hope AF arrives for you soon too, I’m hoping for AF to arrive in the next few days too

AngeQ good question, I’m now wondering if I should be taking any vitamins too, will ask fs on next visit, but at the moment I’m just taking folic acid

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All!! I am on the phone so can't reply as well as I want to but wishing you all the best in your TTC journey!! I am starting my third stim cycle in a month, and my FS has got me on elevit, fish oil (I don't eat seafood!!) and CoQ10 - both DH and I were taking inner health plus probiotic and FS said the CoQ10 with the menevit / elevit + fish oil is all we need - he said 100 'units' as such a day for the CoQ10 but I could only find 75 or 150 so 150 it is!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, good luck to everyone too, also on the phone so keeping it short.

Vitamins, I am on elevit as allergic to seafood and it's the only one without fish oil, on 2 vit. D per day as I struggle to absorb it, coq10, and also keeping up with probiotics as they said it will help me avoid getting sick from food when we travel Africa at Xmas. Before donation dh took menevit.

My EPU was quite painful after, I stayed on iv pain relief, about 5 doses in total and was kept in recovery for longer than expected. I had also had a laparoscopy not that long before we started the cycle so could of been why.

Next BT tomorrow to check my hcg levels again. Good luck for all the ets coming up and congrats for all the little frosties you have been getting, hopefully the happy dance list continues to grow with more bfps xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

AngeQ  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DF's been taking elevit for about 5 months, 2 x vitamin D and a multi vitamin B

As for her EPU, she was under a sedation not full anaesthetic. She was still asleep and couldn't feel anything at all but her recover time was really short. Once the Dr had finished he came out and told me the number straight away and then went back so when she woke up he was there and told her the number as well loved that he took the time to do that!! Was super impressed.

Stillfun - good luck for your transfer hun x

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

AngeQ  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angeq - I'm on pre-natal, COQ10, royal jelly, folic acid and DHEA although I'm not sure what works and what doesn't... Seeing as someone mention their Dr prescribed. CoQ10 in 100mg a day I might up mine as I'm taking the 75mg...

Stillfuntryin good luck with ET

Hope everyone is ok, surviving the TWW, getting ready for EPU or ET or getting ready for next cycle

I'm waiting very nervously for the call from the clinic today in regards to progress of eggs fertilisation I only really have one hope and am expecting the worse praying for the best ... I know it only takes one!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

AngeQ  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shell Did they give you anything to supress O??? If they haven't I would be changing your clinics, you should be given the best possible chance to makes as many eggs you can and not be stressing about ovulating! I thought about it breifly on my epu morning but I trust my doctors and there decisions, goodluck for tommorow.
    Babygirl Its funny at the start when you are just willing it to come, hope it all starts soon.
    Rainbowbabe How's your DF feeling, cramps are not always bad!!

Well I slept considerably well lastnight, I can't wait to see what cells the little guy has
    Well while writing that post it seemed everyone else was doing the same, it even changed a page lol, I also take Elivit and DP took menevit for months my FS suggests these as they are the best, DP hates the menevit because it has garlic in it, and I bet since I have been in town he wouldn't have been taking them but its no biggie cause I will be pregnant this afternoon!! Positive thinking
    Last edited by stillfuntryin; 07-11-2013 at 06:57.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I am almost 100% sure I have AF (10dp3dt) and I am shocked and angry.

Still in limbo don't know what to do

I hate life

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this thread is super fast, just trying to read about everyone's journey to catch up.

i have been taking elevit, folate, vit d and had to change some of my normal medical around in anticipation of being pregnant. DH has started to take menovit again, and I don't know how he has stopped having any caffeine most days. Me I still need at least one coffee a day.

We started weight watchers last year, DH lost about 15 kg and I lost 8.5kg, but with the stress of IVF stuff and all the family stuff we have been through we have both put almost all the weight back on. So we are starting again, will be going to the gym tonight together for the first time, and they have a crèche for DD.

I have a sister that hasnt talked to me for about 20 years, so I was excited when I married my DH apart from the fact he is awesome, he has 4 sisters and a brother, I though his sisters would include me and be like like sister to me. But no they are polite, but exclude me from their sister stuff. Plus when we went through our first rounds of ICSI they basically said don't bother telling us anything unless you get pregnant. This time they have been teasing DH about his small or no sperm numbers. We are both the youngest in the family. All their kids are in their twenties. So I understand inlaws can be hard.

anyway for the roll call I am waiting to start this cycle, I have a blood test on the 18th to check I have ovulated then a couple of days later start the synarel sniffs. But I wonder if anyone can tell me, I think it means we cycle with my next period which is the end of this month. Our doctor said this means we may get our cycle in this year, but I'm a bit confused about the dates.

anyway I have been cheering your BFPs and hugging thoughts with Bfn, hope this is all,our cycle.

I'm just talking one day at a time.
    sorry long post today

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm taking vit d. Fish oil and elevit. DH is taking fertilaid for men and motility boost. We've both been on them for the past 12 months. I tried fertilaid for women the first month but read it should be stopped before any ivf treatment. So figured I just won't take it.

No pains today, only gets uncomfortable when (tmi warning) I need to do a bm. I was on synarel up until last night, but now I've had the trigger I don't need it "apparently". We'll see.

Not feeling super confident about this round, but spoke to DH last night and he's keen to jump straight into it again straight away.

I'm not super churchy, but I am catholic and my mum gave me this prayer before this cycle. Thought I'd share.

Saint Gerard Prayers
    For Motherhood
    O good Saint Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and Wonderworker of our day, I call upon thee and seek thy aid. Thou who on earth didst always fulfill God’s designs, help me to do the holy Will of God. Beseech the Master of Life, from Whom all paternity proceedeth, to render me fruitful in offspring, that I may raise up children to God in this life and heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory in the world to come. Amen.

You can take it or leave it, I'm not trying to jam it down anyone's throat, just wanted to share.

DH 32 me 33, 3 fur babies. 2x ivf/icsi cycles already. First didnt make it to et, second didnt want to stick around This will be our last cycle for a while.
    Bring on BFP!!! In November!!!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shell'80 For This Useful Post:

AngeQ  (07-11-2013),babygirl7  (08-11-2013),Chiefsgirl  (07-11-2013),Emzy5  (07-11-2013),francesthecat  (07-11-2013)