Closed Thread
Page 66 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dragonfly one of my friends up in Brisbane had the very first baby conceived through affordable ivf. She's been in the news up there and tele she said they were great, very supportive.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shell'80 For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (21-11-2013)

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygirl yes I had lots of cm before epu

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shell'80 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck today megsarama! Let us know how many eggs you get!

Rozzie, hope it was implantation nausea!

AFM, all going well, not reading anything into any of my symptoms because of the pregnyl. Going to yoga tonight, can't wait, it always relaxes me and makes me feel wonderful. Grow bob and bobette, grow

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the lack of personal messages. I am finding it a little hard to keep up with you all. But do know that I have everything crossed and hope that we all get a bubba that we all want very soon..

This morning I am feeling really really horrible. Woke up this morning at 1.30am crying. For no reason that can work out. Must have gone back to sleep cause I woke up again crying at 4.30am.. My gonal-f injection hurt this morning, really hurt and I'm hot as, feel like im going to break out into a sweat just sitting down. Im on day 5 of gonal-f. Tomorrow BT and US and I think then I start on Orgulatran injections? I think, would this be right? I have this feeling that I'm going to be told that the drugs arent doing what they should be and they are going to have to cancel my cycle.

I have no idea why i'm being a negative nancy or why i'm feeling so down. Dont mind me. Just hope that I can start to feel a bit better soon.

Sorry for laying it all on you guys. Just had to tell someone. Next time I post, I will be sure to add some personals and be more positive. I really would like to be supportive, I just dont have a clear head at the moment.. Sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby girl, I had heaps of cm, it was gross. I hope the trigger was ok for you. Super excitig for epu tomorrow. :-)
    Cheifsgirl, thank you for the well wishes, ill post numbers later when I know.
    Vix, I hope you havw a safe flight home with your precious cargo.

I seriously havent been this excited before, I just cant wait to get in there! An hour to go.. eekk.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rozzie1976 thank you and I'm starting to feel a little uncomfortable too, trigger went well, I was a bit frantic as I had to take it at exactly 9:15pm. Then I realised I forgot to take my doxycycline tablet at dinner. So I had to call the after hours FC number lol, but in the end all is good and I have my EPU 2moro at 8am yay hope you are feeling better and hopefully it was a good sign, fingers crossed for you hun

@shell'80 thank you, now I know the extra CM is normal

@Fingerscrossed79 stay positive hun

@Megsarama26 thank you, I have extra CM too, was curious if it was normal. Trigger went well and I don't have to sniff Syneral this morning which is great coz my hay fever is playing up. Good Luck for today hun xo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there Fingerscrossed, maybe the hormones are affecting you? Its difficult being positive sometimes.

I'm bleeding like a stuck pig at the moment and can't get hold of a nurse to chat to about it, I wouldn't mind bringing my blood test forward to sat instead of monday (the date actually landed on sunday when they aren't open). I'm still hopeful that things will be ok as this is exactly what happened on my successful cycle. I'll take being deluded over defeatist at this stage.

Good luck Megs, it can be exciting at times can't it! Its nice to be finally doing something instead of waiting.

Hey SleepyDude, do you know how many eggs fertilised yet?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossed79  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingerscrossed, I reckon it's the gonal f, I always overheat when I'm stimming, my feet even sweat!

It's really easy to feel down and out during the stim phase, especially before any scans so you don't know what's going on in there! If you can, go outside and go for a walk, even if its only for 10 mins, it will def make you feel better. I exercise quite a bit during stims (with my low amh I NEVER overstim or get ohss), I find this helps me keep a clear head.

And remember, we are always here if you need a shoulder, need to vent or just blurt everything out.

Sending big hugs your way xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossed79  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Hey SleepyDude, do you know how many eggs fertilised yet?
    We find out around 2pm WST I believe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Then there were 5 :/ not sure how to feel