Thanks
    Reviews
    4th it lol

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lani84 View Post
    Hello to All I am in the dreaded 2ww. I just posted in another thread but don't think it was the right section. Hope you don't mind me jumping in this conversation too..... Had 5dayFET on Monday & already going bonkers!!! Third IVF cycle for me & so hoping for a positive result. I am currently taking progynova (x3day) & pesseries (x2day). What day could I test at the earliest? Wishing everyone the best of luck xoxo
    Welcome Lani84 wow this thread is growing! I'll add you to our roll call, when is your BT date?. Third time lucky is what they say hun you have a sticky one on board. Did you transfer 1 or 2?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Lani84  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Congratulations on a BFP!!

SoReady
    90Bayside
    Lannie
    Mellow
    Rainbow
    Mieke
    AngeQ
    JB

Welcome to the TWW

Stillfuntryin - fingers crossed it’s a sticky one! BT 20/11
    Dee01 - fingers crossed its a sticky one! BT 22/11
    Shell’80 - fingers crossed it’s a sticky one! BT 25/11
    Bongley - fingers crossed it's a sticky one! BT 25/11
    Koschi- fingers crossed it's a sticky one! BT 27/11
    Rozzie - fingers crossed it's a sticky one! BT 28/11
    Ian0308 - fingers crossed it's a sticky one! BT 28/11
    Chiefsgirl - fingers crossed its a sticky one! BT 2/12
    Vixjic - fingers crossed its a sticky one! BT 4/12
    Freakedout - fingers crossed its a sticky one! BT
    Thefamilygal - fingers crossed it's a sticky one!

More waiting…

Sharlee - Awaiting FET
    Nightchild80 - Awaiting update for FET
    Rarah - Awaiting FET (December)
    Emzy - Awaiting FET (November)
    Minib - Awaiting FET (December)
    Omgshoes - Awaiting ET
    SleepyDude - Awaiting ET
    Currently Stimming/Cycling

Babygirl7
    Nicole77
    Megsarama26
    Bbhope
    Fingerscrossed
    MCG Bertie: waiting to start
    Mrsfurbabies: waiting to start

Hugs needed

Francesthecat
    Sharlie
    Booboo78
    Bella
    Fefe76
    Lashed
    Rainbowbabe
    LooluSparklemonkey
    Dragonfly
    Misha24
    Stephhammer
    LizzyG
    Hi all,

Sorry I've been MIA I have been super busy at work (reports due in this week). I have missed out on so much...

So congrats to all the bfp's that i have missed.

Big hugs to all that had a crappy cycle incl LizzyG & Rainbowbabe

How are you Chiefsgirl? Sorry I have missed out on your updates.

Vix- hope Greece was good to you, are you still there? I think I read somewhere you transfered two? Is that right?... need to go back and check details

to the newbies and all ive missed.

I've updated my status... I have my bt on 27/11. So many bt's coming up! So exciting!!! Hoping everyone gets BFP

Also Im going a bit bonkers, how do I change my details at the bottom? Had a birthday yesterday... But then again I'm happy to stay 37 forever!
    Last edited by koschic; 20-11-2013 at 20:12.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to koschic For This Useful Post:

shell'80  (21-11-2013),Vixjc  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Koschic you go to "user panel" at the top left hand side of page, click on that and on the left side click on "update my signature"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

koschic  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Emzy5; wave My BT is scheduled for Friday 29 Nov. Feels like ages away. Yes pls add me to the list Had 1 embryo transferred & yes hoping that "third time lucky" is true Looking forward to hearing everyone's progress over the next few wks. Sending everyone lots of baby dust xoxo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lani84 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Epu tomorrow, so excited! I was nervous last time, not excited. Anyone else feel really uncomfortable the night before epu? (Tmi) frequent bm, full feeling, light abdo pain?
    Sorry for the lack of personals.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank You Ladies I love sunsets they are my serenity

stephhamer Good Luck for next cycle hun and all the best

Misha24 sorry to hear hun and good luck for your next cycle in January

Lizzyg sorry to hear and good luck for your next cycle

thefamilygal chin up hun and stay positive. I know it’s easier said than done, but just think of the lil precious cargo you have on board

Bongley Welcome and look forward to hearing your IVF journey aswell. Good luck for your BT on the 25th

Ian0308 Welcome and hope the tww is treating you well, good luck for your BT on 28th

Lani84 Welcome and best of luck for this cycle hun

Omgshoes that’s great new hun, fingers crossed your 10 eggs grow nice and strong for you

Emzy5 thank you for that article and pics, very fascinating to read and see

Rozzie1976
    the info about the hatching blasty sounds really positive hun, sending you lots of sticky baby dust. How is the tww treating you? how are you feeling?

SleepyDude awesome EPU, 11 eggs is great and good luck for the next few days, hope you have great fertilisation rates
    koschic good luck for your upcoming BT and happy birthday for yesterday

Megsaram26 im really excited for you my tww buddy, Best of Luck for your EPU 2moro hun, fingers crossed and I will be thinking of you 2moro hope it all goes well for you

AFM: I had my phone call from FC today. I have to trigger in 1hr & 20min and my EPU will be Friday at 8am. I now have my Egg Collection plan in place, the FC have set it out easy so I know what im doing. Been feeling ok, drinking lots of water and eating more protein. Just a quick question did any ladies get (TMI) more CM before trigger?
    Last edited by babygirl7; 20-11-2013 at 22:12.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (21-11-2013),Emzy5  (21-11-2013),koschic  (23-11-2013),Lani84  (24-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (21-11-2013),SleepyDude  (20-11-2013),stephhamer  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Koschic - yep, two transferred We are in Istanbul at the moment which is great - but frustrating too given the nurse told me to basically bed rest for three days .... So I did bed rest one day, then medium strolling this morning - rest this arvo, then boat cruise tomorrow, then leave to fly home to Melbourne on fri ... Given the other girls who have been to the Greek clinic didn't get the bedrest story, and it doesn't seem to have much airtime in Oz, I'm going for middle ground.

hey Sleepydude, congrats on the EPU haul! Don't worry too much about the sample, what's good for us I.e. "it only takes one", works on your side too Good luck for good fertilisation rates

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

koschic  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

As always seems like a lots happening here.

Welcome to all the new ladies and all the best for you at what ever stage you may be. You will get loads of love and support here. Everyone is lovely!

Emzy thanks heaps for the pic. I guess one benifit of the tricky journey is that we have a much better appreciation for the things our bodies do to make a new life.

Lizzy your DH is hilarious! I am now having visions of the essendon players missing a goal and having a hormonal breakdown and others walking around the field rubbing their tender chests.

Tips for the two week wait... Stay positive and hang in there! Not much help but it's about all you can do! I did read somewhere that you should allow yourself one time a day to think about it and then try distract yourself for the rest of the day.

AFM - I am feeling much better. Turns out I had a highly contagious bug I picked up from a 1st birthday party I went to on the weekend. I have decided to work from home today (much to my bosses disgust) to ensure I am fully recovered and back to normal health for my little frosty. I want to give the best chance of survival for him.

Just an update for the roll call, my BT will be on the same day as vix - 4 December. Hopefully we get an early Xmas present vix!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (21-11-2013),Vixjc  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankx babygirl - I feel ok. Kind of feel like time has slowed down though! haha. Well you have triggered by now and EPU is tomorrow, exciting! And yes I didn;t have pain, but felt VERY uncomfortable by EPU in the lower tummy. Hopefully a sign those follies are just as they should be and ripe for the picking!! GL babes.

Freakedout - Good to know it was a bug from elsewhere babe, you take care of yourself and look after that little frosty!!

Vix - safe travels home with your 2 stickies on baord x

Dee - GL for BT tomorrow will be thinking of you

AFM -

Last night I felt really nauseous from around 4pm til 8.30pm when I went to bed as I just felt so sick and awful. I am praying it was maybe something to do with implantation? Anyone else had this?

When I was pregnant with my DS I remember one night vividly around the time he would have implanted where I felt so sick through the night for a few hours and then it just passed. Could be reading too much into it but hoping not. This morning I feel completely fine. Anyway I guess time will tell

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (21-11-2013)