Closed Thread
Page 61 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygirl, oh wow! What an amazing pic! I love the beach. Views like that should help keep you calm in your tww.
    Rossie, I have never used the crinone but it sounds terrible! I start it on the 23rd this cycle. I hope the symptoms go away soon for you.
    Freakedout, I dont think the vomiting can do anything, once its in, its in. But I understand, its so wasy to worry.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (20-11-2013),freakedout44  (20-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to say a massive good luck to everyone on this thread, I'm gonna move over to the Dec one, hope to see none of you there 😉
    It's been a great support reading all your posts xxx

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stephhamer For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (20-11-2013),Fingerscrossed79  (20-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN for me. Onto another stim cycle in January. All the best to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rozzie, that sounds pretty normal unfortunately! If it gets too bad, ask the clinic what you can take. I got a uti last cycle after transfer and was able to go to the doc and get antibiotics that you can take while pregnant, cleared it up in no time and I was a lot more comfortable!

Freakedout, I would go to your doctors and get something for it if you are still vomiting. There will be something you can take (they have a tablet they give to pregnant women with sever morning sickness, so there is something that won't hurt you). I think it's more the lack of nutrients/hydration and the stress your body is under with vomiting that can hinder things. But remember, it's probably a couple of days before implantation starts (depending on if it was a 3dt or a 5dt). good luck and I hope you feel better soon.

Stillfuntrying and Misha, good luck for your BT's today!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rozzie1976 if it's any consolation I'm on the shots and my boobs are HUGE and sore too! I'm really tired and feel a bit nauseaus which I know is all just the hcg running through my body - so it's not easier this way believe me!

At least I won't be getting my hopes up with any of these signs as I'll just think it's the hcg shots and not being preggers, hopefully I get a nice surprise in a couple of weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Misha, sorry for your bfn, hopefully the new year brings you better luck. Wishing you all the best for your next cycle.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Misha24  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Freakedout - I'm sorry you are sick hun and have had no experience in that happening. I'm sure it will be ok but as someone aelse mentioned I can understand you would worry. Maybe call the clinin they could give you some insight?? Rest up x

Shell- thanks heaps. It comes and goes for eg it was only bad last night before bed and hasn't been itchy since so am wondering if it is just irritation. I rang the clinic and they said to check with the chemist as they know the oral canasten is not allowed but think cream is ok. So if it gets unbearable I will duck to the chemist.

Misha & Steohamer - so sorry guys and good luck for the next cycle. Hopefully I won't see you in the Dec thread, GL lovely ladies x

Megs - hopefully you won't have the same side effects babe. I can deal with sore massive boobies, bit not an itch nether region!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am feeling really deflated & down atm

After being told on Monday that all 7 of our fertilised eggs had progressed to day 3, I went in for transfer today...

Turns out only 1 made it to blasto, most of them didn't progress & 1 more is a day behind & has a slim chance of freezing. Am pretty shattered
    I know I should be grateful that I have one blasto on board right now... But I can't stop thinking about the drop off rate & question the quality of egg+sperm combined...

Sorry for sounding ungrateful to everyone who didn't even make it to this stage, I just had so much false optimism with the 7 getting to day 3...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, mind if I join you? This is my 5th stimulated cycle, number 4 two years ago was successful and I have a 1yr old boy. I have been through genea and RPA (last 2 cycles)

My transfer was on the 14th Nov and I've been testing since 2dp5dt, HA!! I got a near invisible BFP at 3dp5dt on an internet cheapy 10 miu test. A squinter yesterday and a good visible line for the first time today 6dp5dt on a 25 miu

Anyway it was looking good except I've started to bleed today, so just wanted to read some other stories and obsess for the next few days as its difficult to think of anything else. My last cycle I had a full on 'period', 4 days of cramps, full flow, using tampons etc. I guess I may go through that again and I don't know if my little embie will make it though like the last one did. I'll just have to wait and see.

My blood test is on monday 25th. I am also on crinone, nothing like using that while you are bleeding, ugh.

Freakedout:- I don't think vomiting would affect your embryo but yeah, understandable to be stressed.

familygal:- It is always such a let down isn't it? Ive never had any to freeze. Just this time we had 7 then 6 fertilised (which is amazing) then down to 2 (uh oh) then just one, an early blasto.

Good luck everyone.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

thefamilygal  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey thefamilygal, dont be silly, you have every right to feel upset and disappointed, dont ever appologise for your feelings. I know the feeling as the same thing happened to me. I had 9 fertilize and only 1 blast, and we didnt even get to transfer. It is devastating amd its ok to mourn what didnt happen. Try to keep your chin up though cause something amazing did happen and you now have a miracle on board - hopefully a sticky miracle for you. Also if it doesnt work ask your fs what yoi can do differently next cycle to improve rates. GL

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

thefamilygal  (20-11-2013)