Closed Thread
Page 60 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @dee01 welcome hun, hope the tww is treating you well & good luck for your BT

@Chiefsgirl yay for being PUPO, sending you lots of sticky baby dust

@Misha24 thank you for that lovely article read and good luck for BT 2moro

@stillfuntryin good luck for BT 2moro

from babygirl7

Me - 27: Pelvic inflammatory disease DH - 42: Normal perfect sperm
    Together for 11 years - TTC for 8 years - Engaged June 2013

1st IVF cycle: oct/nov 2013

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (20-11-2013),dee01  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omgshoes, I had that last cycle and had had a lot of folllicles so my fs decided that I had risk of ohss so we didnt get to transfer. I hope the discomfort eases soon.
    Babygirl, we will be in the tww together.
    I had my scan today, trigger in 40 minutes for epu at east melbourne on thursday. Super excited. My dh said tonight that he has a good feeling about this month, bless his cotton socks for his optimism.
    Good luck to bts, et, tf tomorrow and welcome to the newbies, I hope your journeys are short ones!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Omgshoes, I had that last cycle and had had a lot of folllicles so my fs decided that I had risk of ohss so we didnt get to transfer. I hope the discomfort eases soon.
    Babygirl, we will be in the tww together.
    I had my scan today, trigger in 40 minutes for epu at east melbourne on thursday. Super excited. My dh said tonight that he has a good feeling about this month, bless his cotton socks for his optimism.
    Good luck to bts, et, tf tomorrow and welcome to the newbies, I hope your journeys are short ones!
    @Megsarama26 yay that's great news, we can be tww buddies. I'm from perth and I trigger 2moro night and will have EPU on Friday. Will get all correct times 2moro, how are you feeling? are you feeling excited or nervous? I'm feeling a bit of both lol, What are you triggering with? Mines is Ovidrel. Good luck for Thursday EPU hun. Hope everything goes well

from babygirl7

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey babygirl, this month im actually really excited. My first time I was so nervous and I didnt know what was going on (natural stress head too I might add). So im glad this whole cycle has felt different. I just triggered a few minutes with overdril (it was great, just like gonal f, small needle, no sting). How are you feeling? Friday will come around quickly.. us ivfers get use to waiting for everything! Im a melbournian. Where abouts in perth are you from? My dads family use to live in claremont, I went to visit a few years ago, and loved it! Your so lucky to have such amazing weather and beaches! My tip for the tww crayzies, have lots of things ready to go, a book, tv series, knitting.. anything to keep your mind busy, in saying that I still poas every day last cycle. Do you think youll poas? Gl for trigger tomorrow. :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Hey babygirl, this month im actually really excited. My first time I was so nervous and I didnt know what was going on (natural stress head too I might add). So im glad this whole cycle has felt different. I just triggered a few minutes with overdril (it was great, just like gonal f, small needle, no sting). How are you feeling? Friday will come around quickly.. us ivfers get use to waiting for everything! Im a melbournian. Where abouts in perth are you from? My dads family use to live in claremont, I went to visit a few years ago, and loved it! Your so lucky to have such amazing weather and beaches! My tip for the tww crayzies, have lots of things ready to go, a book, tv series, knitting.. anything to keep your mind busy, in saying that I still poas every day last cycle. Do you think youll poas? Gl for trigger tomorrow. :-)

Oh that's great, I haven't had any problems using the gonal f, didn't feel a thing. So thank you for that info you calmed my nerves for my trigger shot 2moro. Glad your feeling different this cycle, I'm really trying not to stress... I'm feeling good since increasing my water intake and just waiting for 2moro so I know the exact details. I love Melbourne, it's an awesome place. Have been there twice this year. I live in the northern suburbs close to kingsway. Yes I do love the perth weather and beaches but Melbourne is so much funner, here is a pic from a sunset I watched tonight. I love watching sunsets as they seem to soothe my soul... It's like serenity for me. Thank you for the tww tips and I have now downloaded some books onto my iPad. Me & DF are going to watch the new hunger games movie on Thursday. I have been contemplating whether to POAS. I have to do some research as I'm not sure about when you can POAS etc. I'm thinking to not POAS... But I know I will prob POAS as I can't wait lol

from babygirl7

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 here is the sunset pic from tonight ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384867404.848073.jpg

from babygirl7

10. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great pic baby girl!

CRINONE QUERY - Has anyone gotten itchy 'down there' from using Crinone?? It is a similiar feeling to having thrush (sorry TMI) which I only ever get if I take antibiotics and even then not every time.

I think I'll ring the clinic today as last night the itching was quite bad and I don;t want to use anything for it I'm not allowed to. Wow I hate Crinone and I'm only on day 7 of using it! Also my boobs are ENORMOUS and SORE and still get cramps from it. Wish I had have been giving the progesterone injection!

Other question - did anyone that got a BFP have to use Crinone past the BT date? I think I'll freak if I have to!! Cheers ladies.
    Last edited by Rozzie1976; 20-11-2013 at 06:58. Reason: Adding Info

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    Oh that's great, I haven't had any problems using the gonal f, didn't feel a thing. So thank you for that info you calmed my nerves for my trigger shot 2moro. Glad your feeling different this cycle, I'm really trying not to stress... I'm feeling good since increasing my water intake and just waiting for 2moro so I know the exact details. I love Melbourne, it's an awesome place. Have been there twice this year. I live in the northern suburbs close to kingsway. Yes I do love the perth weather and beaches but Melbourne is so much funner, here is a pic from a sunset I watched tonight. I love watching sunsets as they seem to soothe my soul... It's like serenity for me. Thank you for the tww tips and I have now downloaded some books onto my iPad. Me & DF are going to watch the new hunger games movie on Thursday. I have been contemplating whether to POAS. I have to do some research as I'm not sure about when you can POAS etc. I'm thinking to not POAS... But I know I will prob POAS as I can't wait lol

from babygirl7

������ loads of baby dust to everyone

I think you can POAS confidently from 9dp5dt or 11dp3dt babygirl. Having said that I'm sure for some it may still be too early, but this is what I was told when I asked the question

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so devastated! Had my transfer yesterday morning and I must have come down with a bug or something because I've been vomiting since 6pm. I'm really scared our chances have been ruined. Has this happened to anyone else before?

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie yes I've been irritated in the neither regions more in the back area. Gross I know, but I had some bepanthen which has helped.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to shell'80 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (20-11-2013)