Closed Thread
Page 58 of 103 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Shell - try not to stress. When I was pregnant with my DS I had NO symptoms and was completely unaware I was pregnant so hang in there hun x

Dragonfly - so sorry huni, stay strong and look after yourself. Look after yourself until next year's cycle.

omgshoes - GL with EPU tomorrow darl!!!!! Hope there are lots of lovely follies for you.

babygirl - I haven't had those tabs sorry, how exciting you get to trigger tomorrow night! GL sweet and fingers crossed for you.

stillfuntryin - I would call the clinic for sure if the pain persists, you don't want to muck around with it and will put your mind at ease. Rest up.

Styephhamer - I haven't had experience in that Steph and am so sorry it has been cancelled, hoping AF arrives in time for December for you

freakedout - YES 3rd time lucky for sure madam!! Think positive and GL for tomorrow. Go little frosty, go!!

Emzy - thanks hun, yes hurry up and join the 2WW wait we can do it together! haha, GL sweet. And cheers for updating the rollcall you are a GEM!

GL to stillfun & Misha with BTs tomorrow, hope I got that right!

Vix - I would think so that seems plenty of time to me darls. YAy for being PUPO HOORAY!!

mrsfurbabies - hang in there you are NOT alone. I can't relly comment as I had (surprisingly) no emotional side effects at allf rom my meds, but allow yourself to be sad one minute and happy the next, and we are all here for you

AFM - well I just POAS (no not because I am crazy and thought I would get a BFP yet!! hahaha), but I wanted to make sure my trigger was gone, and it is. Waiting for the lab to call with the number of frosties we have

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (19-11-2013),DRAGONFLY17  (19-11-2013),Emzy5  (19-11-2013),MrsFurBabies  (19-11-2013),shell'80  (19-11-2013),Vixjc  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PUPO VIX!!woo hoo!! keeping everything crossed they are little fighting sticky ones hun!! when do you fly home?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope its ok to highjack this thread. Im very new to forums and the IVF lingo so please excuse me until I get used to it all.

Hubby and I have been trying for a bub for about 18months. He has 3 kids to a previous marriage, had a vasectomy about 18 years ago and a reversal about 2 years ago. Due to antibodies on his swimmers, we cannot conceive naturally. ICSI is our option.

Im on day 3 of gonal-f injections 200mg, so far no major issues or symptoms. I suppose just a little suprised that I havent really noticed any changes. I have a BT and US booked in for Friday, so hopefully I will be reassured that the needles are actually working.

I really enjoy reading all of your stories and hope that it is ok that I join in? Dont really have any friends to talk to about IVF, so really hope that its ok that I join in.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingerscrossed79 welcome and im a IVF newbie too, as this is my 1st cycle aswell. im currently on gonal f 150 as well. i didnt feel any side effects. except when i wasn't drinking enough water i was getting a sick feeling in my tummy. my FN said it was my bodys way of telling me to drink more water. good luck for your BT & US on friday. i will be having my Egg Pick Up on friday, so im really nervous/excited. i too dont have any friends that i can talk to about IVF too and i have felt that this thread is a lifesaver as we all are experiencing the same thing and understand and support each other too

Rozzie1976 thank you hun and I am getting really excited and nervous for tomorrow and friday also the tabs I was given I have to start tomorrow night and they are to reduce the risk of infection following aspiration of the follicles at the time of egg retrieval.
    Vixjc Yay for being PUPOsending you lots of sticky baby dust hun
    Last edited by babygirl7; 19-11-2013 at 11:56.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossed79  (19-11-2013),Vixjc  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome fingerscrossed jump on the couch and get comfy! My hubby had vasectomy nearly 4 years ago so we have done icsi too. Looking forward to hearing all about your journey. Any questions you may have are sure to be answered by the beautiful ladies in this thread. If you google "IVF ABBREVIATIONS" all the lingo is there for you. its first time lucky for you and your DH (dear husband)....I'll place you in our "roll call", I try to update it nightly so everyone knows what everyone else is up to.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossed79  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingerscrossed - welcome huni. grab a coffee, and pull up a seat on the IVF couch. Huge welcome to you I was on 300 of gonal f and I think it took me maybe 4-5 days to really feel like there was something going on. By my last day of stimming (I stimmed for 10 days) I was feeling VERY uncomfortable and bloated so enjoy being comfortable while you can and rest assured there will be something going on inside

Babygirl - I was exactly the same, more excited than nervous! Enjoy that half hour sleep babe it is the best feeling as you are drifting off!!

Well AFM - I am feeling a little gutted atm. The Lab just rang and NONE of our remaining 4 embryos were suitable fro freezing. I think I am still in shock as we had 2 that were leading the pack so was hoping I would have at least the other blastocyst to freeze. It had degeneration in the middle cells or something (I was kind of tuning out was so surprised).

Praying this little bean sticks as it is our only shot. Sounds silly but I was so relaxed about it all as I was so confident I would have a "backup" frostie if the fresh transfer didn't succeed. Now I have one shot and am hanging all hopes on the little darling.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (19-11-2013),Fingerscrossed79  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my BT....results in the morning. Been feeling crampy the last few days & was certain AF would be here but fingers crossed she stays away.....but maybe the progesterone is keeping her at bay!! BFN 2 days ago so hopefully it was too early. 2moro will tell!! It is my only Emby....we had no frosties.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Misha24 View Post
    Just had my BT....results in the morning. Been feeling crampy the last few days & was certain AF would be here but fingers crossed she stays away.....but maybe the progesterone is keeping her at bay!! BFN 2 days ago so hopefully it was too early. 2moro will tell!! It is my only Emby....we had no frosties.
    Good luck Misha, we didn't get any frosties either so I have everything Xd for you!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Misha24  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy - we arrive home in Melbourne on Saturday ... Kinda looking forward to it to be honest - this has not been like a normal holiday! Too much bloody tension. It's going to be a rest to go back to work Besides, I miss my fur babies, I watched videos of their shenanigans after ET to create a warm fuzzy positive vibe for my embies

rozzie - that's such a shame about your potential frosties, I was really hoping for some too. Fingers crossed what we have on board does the trick hey!

welcome Fingerscrossed! The ladies on here are a God-send and have quite literally kept me sane these past few weeks, plenty of room for you on the couch x

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (19-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Everyone - I feel like I have been stalking you all for last few weeks on this thread, so thought it was past time to join in.

This is our first try with IVF/ICSI and I am currently in the Tww - time certainly goes slow! My BT is on Friday 22/11 and have so far managed to stay away from the HPT. Just.