Page 56 of 103 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aghh double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rozzie1976 big Yay for being PUPO, hope the tww treats you well & sending you lots of sticky baby dust

AFM: had my 3rd scan today. Have 13 follies 6 on left & 7 on right!
    Follicle sizes are: 1x19, 4x18, 3x15, 2x14, 1x13, 2x10. Endo lining 9.
    The FN said they like the follicles to be 18-20
    Will be triggering on Wednesday night and EPU will be on Friday.
    ET prob be next week. I have to call the FC on Wednesday to get all the right details etc
    Bit nervous but at the same time excited.

Has any ladies on here taken doxycycline tablets?
    I have been given these tablets to taken when I trigger

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1384758255.921785.jpg

from babygirl7

Me - 27: Pelvic inflammatory disease DH - 42: Normal perfect sperm
    Together for 11 years - TTC for 8 years - Engaged June 2013

1st IVF cycle: oct/nov 2013

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (19-11-2013)

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks soready. My DH has been saying the same thing. I think I just need to keep occupied. I'm dreading Friday, that's when I started spotting last cycle.

Yay!! Omgshoes

This is doing my head in!!!!!

DH 32 me 33, 3 fur babies. 2x ivf/icsi cycles already. First didnt make it to et, second didnt want to stick around This will be our last cycle for a while.
    Bring on BFP!!! In November!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stephhamer big hugs hun and good luck for your next cycle

@shell'80 try to stay positive hun, I'm sure everything is fine. Good luck for you BT

@DRAGONFLY17 sorry to hear, big hugs and take care... Are you doing another cycle?

from babygirl7

Last edited by babygirl7; 18-11-2013 at 17:40.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Im freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi girls, took a while to catch up but the tread is a little slower now at least, So today im 11dp3dt I had a super faint HPT yesterday but run out and wont be able to test until tomorrow, I drive to town tomorrow YAY for me... NOT!! So I have had at least two really faint HPTs not even dark enough for a pic, and today we had to drive to the cattle property next door, its a rough dirt road and on the way over I was having AF type cramps and was afraid she was going to come while I didn't have anything being 2 hrs from home and all, anyway on our way home we hot a few bumps and I started to get sharp stabbing pains on my right side, I cant laugh because it hurts I cant pick anything up, I cant do anything strenuous, AT first it thought maybe I was having a chemical but the test on 11dp was a tad darker then 10dp but they are still super duper faint, And then I got to thinking maybe eptopic???? I know I am just filling my head with crazy stuff but im worried, I have my beta on Wed but if this pain keeps up I am almost tempted to call my clinic tomorrow and get checked out, im so scared, what if it was a viable pregnancy and the rough road today had F#*ked my chances im just a mess right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntryin hope your ok, try to stay positive and if you do still have pain call your clinic and see what they advise. I'm a IVF newbie... So I'm sorry I'm not really much help but hope your ok

from babygirl7

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

stillfuntryin  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lady's going to try again around April /may . Dh is in the navy and will be away for months next year so can't do it any earlier. Feels like forever but I'm sure it will come quick enough.

Shell I can't remember all the symptoms stopping last preg. Boobs hurt the whole time but put that down to the crinone. Had bloating and back pain which I assumed was another failed cycle but was blessed with a healthy bub 9 months later. Hang in there keep telling yourself if it's ment to be it will be and your a strong woman who will be blessed with a bub soon too.

That goes for you to stillfuntrying. Your womb is a very safe haven and if there is a bub there I'm sure it will be fine. We go crazy thinking what could I have done different but from experience in my 9 cycles the 2 successful ones I did nothing. No special foods or acupuncture which reiterates that it's out if our hands. Try and relax easier said then done I know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are definitely out for November!! Clinic called before and are cancelling the cycle due to low follicles!! They have said I can try again in Dec but only if AF arrives by the 5th Dec as that's the cut off for holidays/timings etc!! They have told me to still take trigger injection tomoro nite and hopefully that will bring on AF in 14 days!! It will be super close to that date so I really hope AF turns up!! Has anyone had any experience with this? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry it hasn't gone as planned Steph. I had 1 cycle cancelled due to low numbers and personally I was happy cause it ment we didn't have to pay all the $$ and not get very good numbers. That way we could use the $$$ for another more productive cycle. Hope you get in in time. My fingers are crossed for you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

stephhamer  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Been busy catching up on you all -

Rozzie - congrats on being PUPO! Sending lots of luck and baby dust your way. Hope it's a sticky one!

Jb - pretty sure your natural mum instincts have kicked in already! I think being worried about your little one is par for the course for their whole life isn't it lol

Vix - so pleased to hear things are finally happening for you. You have been amazingly strong. I would have lost the plot if I was in your shoes. Fingers crossed for a successful ET and smooth sailing from here on!

Steph - sorry to hear with Christmas I'm sure your next cycle will come super fast though. Which clinic are you with? I ask because I am with Cfc melbourne and their cut off day is also 5 dec.

Dragonfly - even when you know what the outcome is going to be, finding out its a BFP for sure is still awful. Stay strong and here's to hoping next times te one for you.

To everyone else. Hope things are traveling well for you all.

AFM - found out today that our little frosty thawed out well and is ready for a new, warm home tomorrow morning. I am so relieved and have a really good feeling about this one! Third time lucky right?!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (18-11-2013),Jb2011  (19-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (19-11-2013),Vixjc  (19-11-2013)