Closed Thread
Page 55 of 103 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole77 View Post
    Had my first blood test today for this cycle. Will find out later today when I start the synarel. But found out today we won't have egg pickup until January. So a long few weeks ahead of us, but on the upside DH and I are exercising everyday and eating healthy. Plus I am finally managing to drink at least two litres of water a day. So I am looking at it as more time to lose weight and be healthy. Just wondered if there is a thread for December/January yet as I will definately be cycling through these months.
    Yep there is, I can't work out how to link to it, but if you go through the ivf forum thingy, it'll be in there somewhere, it's a bit active, so will be at the top!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being pupo Rozzie! it's sticky for you! It's not a true 2ww because your emby is already 5days into growing so will hopefully implant in the next few days. Here is a link to a thread that explains the growth and what happens with a 5dt
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...r-what-happens

Nicole I worked it out (opened another browser window!) here is the link to the Dec/Jan thread
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...I-FET-Jan-2014

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (18-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

We've been for our scan today, after Friday and not having many follicles, so been on more injections till this morn, not good news, only a possible 2 eggs so looks like they r gonna cancel cycle :-( I'm gutted!!! They said they started me on a low dose of puregon (125ml) as I have a high AMH (44) so they didn't wanna start me off too high!! So we are out now till probably January!! They r gonna call after speaking to Doctor to see what the plan will be :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole77 - Sorry to hear you won't be cycling as soon as hoped hun, I'm sure there is a thread like you asked and can't find the link. I have a feeling someone posted the link a few pages back

Megsarama26 - thanks hun! it is such a surreal feeling that is for sure!

Chiefsgirl - thanks for the info sweet I will def have a look! Much appreciated

Stephhamer - I am SO sorry to hear about your journey so far Steph. Big hugs to you and hopefully they will be able to pop you on a higher dose next cycle and get some lovely eggies for you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (18-11-2013)

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls

This tww is crap!! The first week isn't too bad, but this second one is definitely doing my head in.
    I have had absolutely no symptoms what so ever. First week felt bloated and muscle pains and a stitch every so often. Which, twisted i know, gave me reassurance something was going on. Now nothing boobs don't even feel as sore as they have been. Arghhh.... Can this happen?? Can symptoms go away but then turn out good??

Anyone??

??

This is doing my head in!!!!!

DH 32 me 33, 3 fur babies. 2x ivf/icsi cycles already. First didnt make it to et, second didnt want to stick around This will be our last cycle for a while.
    Bring on BFP!!! In November!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been reading along for a few weeks and I wont be ready to start till feb march but had my appt with nurse last week and briefly asked her about having 2 embies transferred...keeping in mind no test results and as yet not met with the fs...well she was very non commital but did say yes it will prob be an option for 2 as I am 41 so sounds like they dont like to do it if you are younger at all but really really even at my age need to discuss seriously with fs as other complications come into play...not sure if its an ivf thing, age thing, twin thing or weight thing.,.thats as far as I have gotten so interested in hearing what othrs have heard. ?.hubby was the one who suggested 2 to save time hah

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood test negative, no surprise with af coming the other day. still sucks though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dragonfly, it's never easy getting that BFN! Treat yourself to something special and do look after yourself

Shell I can't help you there, I've never had a BFP for you feeling so crappy, but just know that some people don't get any symptoms at all and get their BFP you're one of them

stephhamer, I'm so sorry they might cancel your cycle. The first one is always difficult for FS as they don't know how you are going to react to the drugs. they don't cancel, my first cycle we only got 2 eggs and both of them fertilised, so you're still in with a chance

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shell I had a lot of symptoms in the first week, then nothing in the couple of days leading up to and until about 8 days after my bfp. I put the early symptoms down to the hcg trigger, which as it went out of my system the symptoms slowed and didn't return until the hcg levels were quite high. Good luck! Remember lots of natural pregnancies can go unnoticed til weeks 7 or 8 as that is generally when the main symptoms kick in.

Good luck!! My fingers are crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick pop in epu Wednesday no numbers yet I'll have to ring back for them