Closed Thread
Page 54 of 103 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay for transfer vixjc! That will be a 3dt?

Good luck tmw Rozzie and thefamilygal! Can't wait to hear how it all goes.

Those sound like great numbers megsarama, fx you get to trigger on Tuesday.

Emzy, my FS won't let me do a 2x transfer unless the second one is not freezable, I'm about 4 weeks away from my 40th and that still won't sway her! Which is a shame, as I would like to have twins, the chances of me getting eggs for a second round when I'm close to 42 are slim, I'm struggling now!

Hi to all the ladies I've missed!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (18-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (18-11-2013),Vixjc  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy - heh hun. I'm basically in the same boat at Chiefsgirl. My FS will only transfer 1 if it appears we will have frosties aswell. I was happy to just transfer one though incase we got twins, not sure I could handle twins and my 3 & 1/2 yr old. If we get pregnant with twins I would of course be elated but thought for us transferring one would be ok. Xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rainbow - it will be a 3dt, so that's a good point you make. I'd be pretty nervous about putting in 3 x 5dt, but a girl here who got three and put all in said the Dr said there was only a 5% chance of triplets and 3dt is prob partially why ...
    emzy - my 1st fs would only do a single embryo transfer. My 2nd fs was really keen on a double for me - he said there are increased risk with twins but still a small risk.
    someone asked about freezing - it would ost 1000 euro to freeze the 3rd embryo, and it would stay here in Greece, given it mightn't survive thaw that's a lot to spend on freezing any flying back here for a fizzer ... If there were more emby's we would, but not for just one.
    DH won't be at ET he'll still be in Istanbul (brazen hussy me - getting pupo while DH is in another country) so we've talked about what o transfer, I'll talk to the Dr then let him know what happened.
    Hi to all I've missed!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck vixjc, glad to hear you are finally on track to be PUPO. My FS was pretty clear on us only doing one, she said even with a double transfer they sometimes end up with triplets as there is a slightly increased chance of identicals, more so with icsi.

Good luck with whatever you decide, I just hope you get a bfp out of this, you certainly deserve it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, looks like putting one back is the norm so we'll go with that. I had to laugh at poor DH just now...he's been telling me we should only put one back for days, he's just said "oh now the girls on BH say ones better we'll do one"(as he was walking like a lady) bahahaha! I'm so glad I have him to keep me sane and laughing through this! Good luck for all EPU's and transfers today!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Emzy had a giggle at what DH said

AFM - I am officially PUPO!! 2WW here I come!!

BT is Thursday week in 28th Nov. Not sure why I don't have to wait 2 full weeks but I'm not complaining! Had pre and post acupuncture and have everything crossed for this little embie to stick. They are ringing tomorrow to let us know how many frosties we will have.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (18-11-2013),Emzy5  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    Thanks ladies, looks like putting one back is the norm so we'll go with that. I had to laugh at poor DH just now...he's been telling me we should only put one back for days, he's just said "oh now the girls on BH say ones better we'll do one"(as he was walking like a lady) bahahaha! I'm so glad I have him to keep me sane and laughing through this! Good luck for all EPU's and transfers today!
    My DH is the same, when I stress out about something and then come on here and get advice that is the same as what he is saying he's like "oh so now the ladies on BH say so you'll listen?"

You ladies are what keep me sane and stop me voicing my fears/freakouts to him!

Emzy, I'd put back two A1 embies if I could, just not allowed.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, congrats on those who are PUPO and good luck with the single/double decision! There are a couple of threads about double transfers - maybe have a read through.

I tell you what the waiting is not any easier once you get your BFP, if anything it's harder (well I am finding it harder)!!! Every time I go to the toilet I get nervous, cramps are scary (even though they are expected) and the constant thinking of what can go wrong is consuming me. I need to take a chill poll of some description - haha! Sometimes I wish I knew nothing about this whole process and was living on cloud 9 knowing I'm pregnant. 3 weeks until our scan (but have to get through 2 BTs first!)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (18-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my first blood test today for this cycle. Will find out later today when I start the synarel. But found out today we won't have egg pickup until January. So a long few weeks ahead of us, but on the upside DH and I are exercising everyday and eating healthy. Plus I am finally managing to drink at least two litres of water a day. So I am looking at it as more time to lose weight and be healthy. Just wondered if there is a thread for December/January yet as I will definately be cycling through these months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rosie, congrats on being pupo! I hope the 1ww? Goes quickly for you.
    I know im not the most active member and dont ask too much but I read everyday and most questions I have already get answered so emsy when you said that about your dh I laughed out loud as my dh says the same! All of you girls, your stories, strengh amd courage are inspirational and also sometimes dh as much as I love him for trying, he just doesnt "get" some stuff.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (18-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (19-11-2013)