Closed Thread
Page 52 of 103 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    mrsfurbabies - glad AF arrived so you can get started hun! GL this cycle.

babygirl - that is great you have 12 follies! I think they grow 2mm a day so by EPU you should have some good sized follies waiting for collection! Awesome news hun.

I fully agree re the water intake. I drank 2-3 litres a day from the day injections started (I usually drink around 2 litres a day anyway) so that may be why I didn't get nautious? Since EPU they have advised the same thing whilst using the crinone so am just still drinking a heaps of water. I have heard UTI's are common once you start on crinone aswell, so am hoping all the water keeps anything like that away.

AFM out of our 5 fertilised embryos that we had at Day 2 yesterday, 4 embies at 4 cells and 1 at 3 cells, one has just not kept up with the others so we are down to 4 embies.

Today being Day 3 we have 2 embies that are really strong she said at 8 cells which is great, one at 7 and one at 6 cells. I will be over the moon at this rate if after the fresh ET Monday we get to freeze even one of the the other 3!! They're calling me tomorrow with an update prior to the ET Monday.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (16-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Babygirl, with regards to protein intake, whilst I was stimming my acupuncturist kept telling me to eat eggs for my eggs. She insisted eating lots of eggs would improve egg quality, just as long as they were very fresh eggs it didn't matter what animal they were from.

Vixjc so happy to hear your egg number, fingers crossed they all behave and grow beautifully for you.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (16-11-2013),Vixjc  (16-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygirl7 they told me eggs as well keep up water anything with protien I made up gateorade last night as I had nausea more when I got up to quick

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Omgshoes For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (16-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzie1976 View Post
    Chiefsgirl - yay we can do the 2WW together!!! I am going to POAS early next week tp see if my trigger shot has left my system, it will be 7 days on Monday. So if I do POAS later on I will know the trigger has gone. Willy question but what is pregnyl for and why do you need 4 lots hun?.
    Hiya, pregnyl is just another form of luteal support, so instead of taking crinone I'll be injecting pregnyl. One tonight, one on night of transfer then 3 and 6 days past transfer. Because it is hcg I won't be able to poas, which is good for me, I tend to test early! I just wanted to try something different to crinone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had a huge reply written, only to have lost it!!

Thinking of everyone who hasn't been lucky this month (I can't imagine how you must be feeling... We have so much invested in all of this!)

AFM - my EPU was pushed fwd to yesterday, and they got a lovely 10 eggies!!!!

Have recovered ok, with just a bit of pain & standard spotting (what was surprising tho was the FINGERTIP OF A LATEX GLOVE I wiped away today!!!! Not too worried as I know it's an out orifice, but still a surprise!!)

Found out 7/10 eggs were injected and all 7 have been fertilised... So I'm glad the little swimmers did their job too!! FN said normally only a third make it to 3 days...

Waiting to hear on Monday how they're going & I guess ET will be on Wed...

I didn't pay much notice before (didn't want to count chickens before they hatched!!) but does anyone have the link to the post that explains what is happening to the embies day by day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    omgshoes - heh hun. WOW lots of follies! I had my 1st scan on CD 13 and he said at that scan I would trigger that night and and EPU would be 36 hrs later Wed morning. I stimmed for 10 days only. Everyone is different though.

Soready - I agree, I eat a couple of eggs a day and have been told the same things x

Thanks chiefsgirl - I was wondering if it was an alternative. QUESTION - has anyone had side effects from Crinone such as HUGE BOOBS!! They are SO big,s swollen and sore, and I have ahd cramps since starting it 2 nights ago, that come and go. Feel like period cramps. I have read other women on here I think had AF type cramps but was wondering about the boobs? I just googled side effects and enlarged / sore boobs were first on the list, along with cramps. Check, and check!!!

thafamilygal - Oh hun I am so happy for you! So great 7 fertilised. Everyone would be different but in my circumstance what your FN said is true for me, we got 9 eggs, 5 fertilised and now we are at 4 that look good at Day 3, with 2 days to go til ET. I cannot find the link but googles it and by Day 3 they like to see them at 8 cells, day 4 a morula and by day 5 a blastocyst. Google it and will give you heaps of info. I love google! haha

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (16-11-2013),thefamilygal  (16-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    Just updated you on the nightly roll call to a beautiful BFP JB!!Congrats hun, you are PREGNANT!...how awesome does that sound!
    Thanks Emzy it's still surreal and don't quite believe it yet... Still freak out each time I go to the toilet, not sure that'll ever stop!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (16-11-2013),thefamilygal  (16-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie - I thought I would answer your question because I'm still reading along. DF had cramps and sore boobs with the Crinone. She has never had sore boobs before (with AF) etc so I asked the FN and she said it's a common side effect

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (17-11-2013),thefamilygal  (16-11-2013)

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie. Yes my boobs are big and killing me. My favourite time of the day is taking my bra off. At the moment the feel really heavy. I've been on the crinone for a week tomorrow. I had the same last cycle as well, just don't remember them feeling so heavy. Guess every month can be different

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Omgshoes that's is some great egg numbers you have, I feel that's I have been better today as I have been drinking loads of water

@Rozzie1976 thanks Hun, I hope they are good for EPU... Fingers crossed, I will know more on Monday. Today I have drank almost 3ltrs of water. Fingers crossed your embies are growing strongly too

@SoReady I love that saying "eat eggs for your eggs" I have eaten eggs, almonds and dairy today, so I'm hoping I'm eating the right things

@thefamilygal that's great you got 7 embies, hope they continue to grow well for you and good luck for ET on Monday, sending you lots of sticky baby dust

AFM: Feeling heaps better today, pretty sure all that water worked

from babygirl7

Me - 27: Pelvic inflammatory disease DH - 42: Normal perfect sperm
    Together for 11 years - TTC for 8 years - Engaged June 2013

1st IVF cycle: oct/nov 2013

🌈 loads of baby dust to everybody

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by babygirl7; 16-11-2013 at 21:00.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (18-11-2013)