Closed Thread
Page 51 of 103 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats JB!
    Sparkle - I'm so sorry hon x first cycle down, so you're one cycle closer to that beautiful BFP'S xx hope you get to cycle again soon.
    Chiefsgirl - great numbers! Looks like we'll ET around the same time, we can go stir crazy together
    Rozzie - thanks for your support Bella x

AFM - so Dh did his thing today (yay for him! i always think that wod be awful!) and they've said they'll call me later to tell me how many eggs they get from EPU. I asked the nurse to pass on my best wishes and heartfelt thanks to my donor (who was somewhere in that clinic for the EPU) and got all teary - such an amazing gift she's giving a complete stranger. Emzy, from someone who is benefiting from such selfless generosity as yours and DH, can I just say, you're a rockstar xxx

tomorrow they will call with fertilisation numbers ... I hope there is lots! They tested ds sample and said it was 'very good' so hopefully we get lots of lovely embies. One of the girls who has been here at the same time as us hit 3 embies - which I would be wrapt with if in Oz, but flying all the way over here, we'll be putting two in, and then it wouldn't be worth paying the 1000 euro to freeze one emby given it might not survive the thaw for a FET in the fresh transfer doesn't work ... She ended up putting all 3 in. Will be funny if we both get pregnant - we only live 5 minutes away and would have Greek donor babies with very similar birthdays!
    To all of us!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (16-11-2013),Chiefsgirl  (15-11-2013),Emzy5  (15-11-2013),Jb2011  (15-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (16-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    For lots of eggs and a good fertilisation rate vixjc - you def deserve it after all you've gone through.

Will be nice to have another tww buddy, Rozzie will be the day before me so we can all go crazy together! I'm going to be on 4 lots of pregnyl so no poas for me

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (16-11-2013),Vixjc  (16-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Congratulations on a BFP!!

SoReady
    90Bayside
    Lannie
    Mellow
    Rainbow
    Mieke
    AngeQ
    JB
    Awaiting B
    T update
    Lizzyg
    Welcome to the TWW

Dragonfly17 - fingers crossed it’s a sticky one! BT 18/11
    Stillfuntryin - fingers crossed it’s a sticky one! BT 20/11
    Misha24 - fingers crossed it’s a sticky one! BT 20/11
    Shell’80 - fingers crossed it’s a sticky one! BT 25/11

More waiting…

Vixjc - In Greece: Awaiting ET
    Misha24 - Awaiting ET
    Sharlee - Awaiting FET
    Koschic - Awaiting FET
    Nightchild80 - Awaiting update for FET
    Freakedout44 - Awaiting update for FET
    Rarah - Awaiting FET (December)
    Emzy - Awaiting FET (November)
    Minib - Awaiting FET (December)
    Chiefsgirl - Awaiting ET
    Rozzie - Awaiting ET 19/11

Currently Stimming/Cycling

Babygirl7
    Nicole77
    Megsarama26
    Thefamilygal
    Stephhamer
    Bbhope
    Omgshoes: waiting to start
    MCG Bertie: waiting to start

Hugs needed

Francesthecat
    Sharlie
    MrsFurBabies
    Booboo78
    Bella
    Fefe76
    Lashed
    Rainbowbabe
    Loolu
    Sparklemonkey

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

AngeQ  (15-11-2013),babygirl7  (16-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (16-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just updated you on the nightly roll call to a beautiful BFP JB!!Congrats hun, you are PREGNANT!...how awesome does that sound!

Vix I am so so happy things are finally moving forward for you! I will be keeping everything crossed and praying for you to be flying home UTD! Best of luck to you....I have so much admiration for the strength you have xo

How are all you ladies in the TWW feeling? I hope everything is going well...not long now til your BT's (easy for me to say right now as I'm not in the TWW yet) I'm sure when I am again "not long now" will seem an eternity away. Keeping fingers crossed for you all.
    Last edited by Emzy5; 15-11-2013 at 20:59.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (16-11-2013),Mellow73  (15-11-2013),Vixjc  (16-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just heard they got 8 eggs - and she is my height, slim with with pale skin, brown hair and green eyes :-) I saw a girl like that at the clinic (there aren't very many fair people there so she stood out) - she was with her mum, and looked really nice ... I know the chances of me having seen my actual donor are slim - that place is crazy- but in my mind, that's who she was - she had great legs!!

i'm in Istanbul now ... It's awesome Finally feel like I'm on holidays and excited to hear how fertilisation goes and when I need to fly back to Athens for the transfer.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

rainbowbabe  (16-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's some roll call we are getting, HUGE congratulations to all those BFP's, , very sad to hear of those that got BFN's and aren't doing so well,

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsFurBabies For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (16-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanking the lord for small miracles, AF arrived this morning, only 4 days early and my in-laws are bringing my meds home with them from Adelaide, I was worried if it came to early I would have to make a hasty 1000km round trip So just booked on for cycle #2, (split IVF/ICSI) last one was cancelled at date of trigger due to unrelated infection, so very happy the FS is letting me go again quickly, she has increased my Puregon from 150 to 225mg, and on Orgalutran again, first scan is booked for the 25th Nov. Hopefully i'll get further along this time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygirl - sorry you are feeling a bit off hun. I must admit I was so lucky whilst stimming, I had no nausea at all. I got a few headaches and an uncomfortable feeling as the days went on, with bloating towards the end but that was it. I wonder if there is a natural remedy at the chemist that is safe to take? Ginger is also good maybe try a hot water with fresh grated ginger, lemon and honey?

Vix - I am SOO happy for you and relieved that you are finally on your way gorgeous. Cannot wait to see how many of your beautiful 8 eggies fertilise for great fert rates.

Chiefsgirl - yay we can do the 2WW together!!! I am going to POAS early next week tp see if my trigger shot has left my system, it will be 7 days on Monday. So if I do POAS later on I will know the trigger has gone. Willy question but what is pregnyl for and why do you need 4 lots hun?

AFM I am getting VERY excited about my ET on Monday. The clininc is ringing today to let me know how my 5 embies are going, hoping taht the 4 that were at 4 cells yesterday have come along nicely and the 3 cell emby is going leaps and bounds. Will update later.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (16-11-2013),Vixjc  (16-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vixjc That’s awesome that you got 8 eggs, so happy for you hunny. Enjoy your holiday time, relax and fingers crossed for great fertilization rates for you

MrsFurBabies glad to AF arrived and good luck for your next cycle

Rozzie1976 thank you and sending you lots of sticky baby dust for your ET on Monday. Hope the clinic call you with great news that your embies are all growing well

AFM: CD8 - just got back from my fertility clinic. Had my 2nd scan and I still have 12 follicles! There are 6 on the left and 6 on the right.
    These are my follicle sizes 2x16, 3x11, 3x10, 2x8, 1x9, 1x8 and my uterine lining is at 7.8! Hope this is good!

The FN said the sick feeling my body way of tell me I need to drink more water… I have to double my water intake and eat more protein!

She also gave me my oestradiol trigger injection. I have my 3rd scan on Monday, then will have to trigger Monday night and hopefully my EPU will be Wednesday. I’m very excited and really looking forward to it. Also today is mine & DF 5 month engagement anniversary

from babygirl7
    Me: 27 ~ Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
    DF: 42 ~ Normal Perfect Sperm
    Together for 10 years ~ TTC for 8 years ~ Engaged June 2013

1st - IVF Cycle: Oct/Nov 2013
    Last edited by babygirl7; 16-11-2013 at 15:44.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (16-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd14 I had 40 on left 7 on right good sizes Still waiting for an epu date bloods ultrasound mon how long di everyone wait for epu

I better add some of the 40 were under 10 mm
    Last edited by Omgshoes; 16-11-2013 at 15:29.