Closed Thread
Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl - thanks hun. I think we posted at the same time! Yes I'm definitely going in with no hopes held high I get to trigger shortly after, just incase I need to stim a bit longer many thanks.

Yep I was surprised they gave me such little info. I know all clinics operate differently but expected a little more. Anyway sorted at least and will just have to be patient!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls just got back from the clinic i had to do another stand to make sure i didn't have OHSS, after getting so sick yesterday they were worried especially because I vomited, I do have a little fluid but nothing to be alarmed about, I'm still very happy they checked even after I told them I feel ok today, shows me they a actually give a F...
    I keep heart all these stories from you girls about your clinics lack of care, it really blows me away, as far as scans my clinic does scans and bloods between 8:30 & 9:30am so if you know you are due for yours just get there around that time, if you can't make it or like today they were worried they just fit you in, They are thinking of a 3 day transfer so looks like tommorow, I think they are waiting to hear from the embryoligist of how the little Chico babes are doing, if not tommorow it will be Saturday!!
    Prune juice finally worked and guess where I was.... At the clinic lol and it worked with a vengeance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think my journeys come to a crappy end with AF coming 9pt3dt

really bloody bummed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fefe - are you sure it's AF? I'm so sorry to hear that hun Is it earlier than would it should have been? I hope it's something else and not really AF

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    fefe - I'm so sorry hun, big hugs to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure of anything ATM!!! It stops bad starts. Hardly anything when I wipe but it's there when touch my cervix
    Will wait n see what happens overnight. Dh trying to tell me it's not over till get full blown AF arrives

Thanks
    Reviews
    More waiting for me here. My FSH levels were too high to start this week, so I have to wait until Day 21, start the sniffer spray to bring it down, and then start jabbing about a week after then. Possibly end of Nov, or beginning of Dec, so may have to go join a Dec thread. Following everyone's posts, but busy marking assessments crazily at the moment :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear fefe76, its sooo hard not to lose hope when theres signs of AF!

Rozzie - im with next generation and they book everything for me... you're FN should be doing the same for you, you already have enough to worry about!

AFM - Just a question for those ladies that have done a fresh cycle then a FET .... I am 2dp6dt in the dreaded 2ww... anyway my sypmtoms this time are completely different. With the fresh cycle my boobs were swollen and sore & i had cramping and twinges from day dot, however with this FET im feeling nothing but tired... anyone else get the same??
    Last edited by AngeQ; 06-11-2013 at 18:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG what an emotional roller coaster the last 2 days have been. My EPU on Mon retrieved only 2 eggs. 😞 They phoned on Tues morn to say one egg was not mature & the other had failed to fertilise. I was devastated. 😪 I was planning my next stim cycle & by some miracle the FS nurse phoned later that day to say that my one egg decided to be a bit slow & it fertilised later that day (delayed fertilisation). So my DH & I have just driven a 6 hour round trip to have my miracle 'Emby' transferred. So FX's it continue's to divide & is sticky. So very grateful for this miracle chance. Has this happened 2 anyone else before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow misha that is awsome news!!!
    I just got a call from the clinic at 7pm and we are transferring tommorow at 11am yay yay yay