Closed Thread
Page 46 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Clinic just phoned 10dpt HCG 280

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats to mellow, JB and rainbow on your bfp's, hope yhe next cpl of weeks goes fast till your 7 week scan. hopefully some of that baby dust will settle on me!

Sparkle and dragonfly, I'm so sorry if it is AF, it's never way, hugs to you both.

Vixjc, you poor thing, it met be so difficult doing this o far away from home with language and cultural differences. Sending you the biggest of hugs, hope it gets sorted soon.

Rainbowbabe I'm so sorry for you both, but glad you can go straight into a fet! Fx this is the one for you two! Hope your mum is doing ok.

AFM, home now and have had a nana nap, we got 5 eggs!! I couldn't believe it when I looked at my hand, had to ask the nurse if I was seeing things! I think 2 will probably not be mature (I checked my file after speaking to scientist and they were at 12 and 10 on Monday, so still small.

So fx I get 3 fertilised then I'll have a 5dt on Tuesday! Only downside was I was awake and aware the whole time and it hurt! My clinic only does light sedation and it happened on my second cycle but then it was only at the end, this time it was the whole way through! Thank goodness I had a lovely nurse who kept giving me words of encouragement, I had a little cry afterwards. When I spoke to my fn she said it can happen because your body can get used to it.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (14-11-2013),Vixjc  (14-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dragonfly and loolu big hugs, know how you are both feeling, it's a sucky place to be

Rainbowbabe that is awesome that you get to go straight into a new cycle apparently my clinics procedure is to have a month off, then it's Xmas closure looks like January for me.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (14-11-2013),Loolu  (14-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry meant to say congratulations to mellow!! Awesome results!!

Chiefs girl awesome results on 5 eggs!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (14-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls,
    Been a while, first I would like to congratulate all of those with big shinny BFPs and and huge hug to all those who haven't succeeded this cycle.
    AFM- I am 7dp3dt I have been feeling pretty off the last few days, all the extra progesterone is messing with me, I think my CD21 bloods P4 was 176 so that's HIGH and have found the it gives you every symptom under the sun from frequent urination to fatigued, cramps, Montgomery tubercles (never had them until the other night and my nipple looked deformed) So I have been waiting for this trigger to leave completely but it seems to be lingering im 12days past trigger and still getting faints but they are getting lighter... So this arvo I really feel like AF is going to start, ANd I feel like this cycle is a bust already at 10dpo, I haven't said anything to DH but I would thing 10 dpo is a little late for implantation... Im just in a fowl mood. Anyhow I just thought I would say hi to everyone and im not sure I think it was Rozzie I also got 5 fertilise and I transferred 1 and froze 4!!
    Last edited by stillfuntryin; 14-11-2013 at 16:31.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (15-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzie1976;

bbhope - sorry you had such a bad experience with acupuncture. I think it really depends on the individual, some people just aren't into it and then for me it has done absolute wonders. Also regulated my periods and improved the severity of cramps, which is what it should be doing. I would have tried another clinic if I was you they don't sound so good! If you spent a few thousand dollars they also sound a bit on the expensive side to me.

You should never be left with bruises where the needles go in and they should not hurt whilst in either.
    Ya i also realized that later on they charged too much as compared to others. Right, shouldnt have bruises so really think that they arent good. Anyway, i will try again only if i get recommendation on the perth thread.

Rainbowbabe, sorry to hear the BfN but hooray to go into FET cycle straight away.

Good luck to those with ET and BT coming up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi loolu - I am using the same clinic as Mary C - i realsed when I read her book ... It seems that the 'Genesis' experience can be very different for different couples. I know of three other couples who came here, one had a dream run, one had a dodgy run like mine on first try but better on the second, and the third has had a middle of the road experience.

We finally have what seems to be a firm EPU date (Friday) - I say that because I've finally been told to stop the synarel and start the clexane pessaries etc. I finally got hold of the nurse that has been so elusive, and asked what has been happening, she said the first donor didn't have good eggs ... I assume she means follicles because she shouldn't have got to EPU without us knowing so DH could do his thing ... I also asked the age of the donor, apparently she's 25 - so young! Which is great for me but I hope she's really ok with her EPU and the significance of what she's doing, when I was 25 I was not very together on the fertility front!

jb that is a fantastic double line!

Rainbowbabe - that's great news about the fet, hope you guys get a lovely Xmas gift

chiefsgirl - 5 eggs is great! That's a full mini-van

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

rainbowbabe  (14-11-2013)

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jb. Or anyone for that matter, have you had any type of stomach muscle discomfort since et?? I know it's super early as I'm only 4dp2dt but since transfer I feel like I've pulled stomach muscles, has woken me up when I roll over asleep. Also heavy full feeling. I've been drinking heaps of water even though there's no chance of ohss. But it baffles me.

DH 32 me 33, 3 fur babies. 2x ivf/icsi cycles already. First didnt make it to et, second didnt want to stick around This will be our last cycle for a while.
    Bring on BFP!!! In November!!!

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr google isn't helping me.

DH 32 me 33, 3 fur babies. 2x ivf/icsi cycles already. First didnt make it to et, second didnt want to stick around This will be our last cycle for a while.
    Bring on BFP!!! In November!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shell'80 View Post
    Jb. Or anyone for that matter, have you had any type of stomach muscle discomfort since et?? I know it's super early as I'm only 4dp2dt but since transfer I feel like I've pulled stomach muscles, has woken me up when I roll over asleep. Also heavy full feeling. I've been drinking heaps of water even though there's no chance of ohss. But it baffles me.
    Jumping in to comment shell.
    Yerrrppp sure did.
    Not to get your hopes up but it was the only thing that happened that I noticed after transfer that was different to my first cycle.
    Couldnt lay on my tummy and it felt like I had pulled muscles between my breastbone and navel area.
    BFP for me when i first tested at 7dp5dt.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app