Closed Thread
Page 38 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rainbowbabe I am so sorry about your mum and I am hoping you get a nice surprise today. xo.

Rainbow2013 congrats on the BFP HPT. I hope the BT results confirm it.

Sparklemonkey I hope your not out yet. hun. Try not to stress too much until BT.

Ange same for you I hope your not out yet either.

AFM AF arrived today so I did my first clexane shot. She is a stinger alright. The things we go through. Waiting for my clinic to call me with scan dates ect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklemonkey View Post
    Pretty sure it's over for me, spotting and af cramps

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I'm so sorry. It sux big time. Really hoping you little one hangs on tight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, sorry for those that think they're out - sending you lots of hugs, it might not be over, but if it is, don't lose hope.

Rozzie, hope your epu went well, let us know how you got in!

AFM, my epu is actually tmw, not today. It was just stim meds that I was late with the other night. Had to set alarm to wake me up at 10.30 last night to take trigger, was so tired after getting up at 4.30am to train with my pt that I couldn't stay awake till then!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that sparklemonkey what progesterone support are you on? It's still not over to BT on Friday though!!

I'm at the stage of being scared of going to the toilet, looking at the panty liner and then wiping (AF due tomorrow and BT friday) not a fun feeling. I've definitely been feeling odd the past couple of days with cramps, discomfort when needed to wee and only wanting to eat carbs (esp chips) but I feel like this around AF time too so who the F knows what is going on. The TWW is definitely playing on my mind at the moment... waking at 3am and all sorts of thoughts going through my head. I e-mailed my FN this morning asking her to have "the next plan" ready if needed as it helps me cope with situations.

Sharlee - clexane certainly does sting doesn't it?!

Dragonfly how are you feeling?? any signs? Hows the toilet situation (sorry!!)

Cheifsgirl... don't push yourself too hard... your body is working so hard at the moment and those follies of yours need all the blood flow they can get to grow and mature nicely... hope you take it easy after EPU and ET!

for BFP's today for the 2 rainbow girls....

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread sure does move fast, hi to all the ladies

@Mellow73 looks good, fingers crossed for a BFP

@rainbowbabe sorry to hear & Big Hugs for you DF and thinking of your mum too, hope all works out well xoxo

@Chiefsgirl good luck for your EPU

@Emzy5 you and your DH are awesome, I think it takes special people to be able to do what you guys are doing. Esp with going through your own IVF.

AFM: Still taking my morning Gonal F injections and Syneral spray. My belly has been feeling bloated. I’m looking forward to Saturday which is when I have my 2nd scan to see how im progressing.

Do any ladies have any tips for what they did during stimming?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies will do personals later. On way home from EPU and got 9 eggies so 1 more than hoped! Feel great. Can't wait for the call tomorrow to see how many fertilised

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Sorry to hear that sparklemonkey what progesterone support are you on? It's still not over to BT on Friday though!!

I'm at the stage of being scared of going to the toilet, looking at the panty liner and then wiping (AF due tomorrow and BT friday) not a fun feeling. I've definitely been feeling odd the past couple of days with cramps, discomfort when needed to wee and only wanting to eat carbs (esp chips) but I feel like this around AF time too so who the F knows what is going on. The TWW is definitely playing on my mind at the moment... waking at 3am and all sorts of thoughts going through my head. I e-mailed my FN this morning asking her to have "the next plan" ready if needed as it helps me cope with situations.

Sharlee - clexane certainly does sting doesn't it?!

Dragonfly how are you feeling?? any signs? Hows the toilet situation (sorry!!)

Cheifsgirl... don't push yourself too hard... your body is working so hard at the moment and those follies of yours need all the blood flow they can get to grow and mature nicely... hope you take it easy after EPU and ET!

for BFP's today for the 2 rainbow girls....
    I'm right with you af due on Friday and going insane. (.)(.) starting to hurt a bit but might be af. Just caved and poas very faint second line. Could be just the pregnyl but I had to know if I even have any hope left. I rather deal with negative myself than get my hopes up and be let down by a fn.

Read online ( google alert lol) that Brazil nuts can cause disruptions to toilet time. So that might explain it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzie1976 View Post
    Hi ladies will do personals later. On way home from EPU and got 9 eggies so 1 more than hoped! Feel great. Can't wait for the call tomorrow to see how many fertilised
    That's awesome what a great surprise.

Babygirl I just tried to relax as much as possible. I was very lucky and didn't have many side effects ( even after my 21 egg collection last cycle). I always find the 2ww to be the worse part.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (13-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rozzie1976 hope you are feeling well after EPU and thats great you have 9 eggies, fingers crossed for the special phone call 2moro do you know when you may have ET?

@DRAGONFLY17 Thank you and yes its not easy knowing the unknown, i have even slowed down on my exercise as i don't want to exert my energy and body
    Last edited by babygirl7; 13-11-2013 at 13:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    I'm not on any progesterone support, I only had 2 pregnyl injections at 3 and 6 days past EPU

Spotting getting more and it's red going give the clinic a call and see if I can see the fs earlier than dec 5th, I would like to do a fet straight away if I can

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app