Closed Thread
Page 36 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you girls, I will update as soon as we have the results. We are prepared to hear the worst but naturally hope for the best. It will be okay because we will just soldier on like everyone else. When it's meant to be it will be.

Rainbow2013 - you had a BFP on. FRER yeah? Fingers crossed they tell you the same! I'm sure they will!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbabe View Post
    Thank you girls, I will update as soon as we have the results. We are prepared to hear the worst but naturally hope for the best. It will be okay because we will just soldier on like everyone else. When it's meant to be it will be.

Rainbow2013 - you had a BFP on. FRER yeah? Fingers crossed they tell you the same! I'm sure they will!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!
    Im so sorry to hear of everything you are going through Rainbowbabe..sending the biggest hugs I can send to you and your DF I hope everything with your mum will be ok. The first BFN is the hardest, I always try to focus on the steps I need to take next and then one day just rolls into another and before you know it you are awaiting your next transfer.
    Do try to talk to your FS about waiting so long between transfers though. I only stimmed this month but couldn't transfer because of threat of OHSS but I saw my FS today and he said because my body has recovered well he sees no reason why an FET cant be done back to back.
    Will be keeping my fingers and everything else crossed for you both xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowbabe yes I got a nice dark one today but we're not celebrating until tomorrow's bt results. It's still very early and we're just being very cautious. I hope your right though.

Thanks ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh rainbowbabe, I'm so sorry if its a bfn, I know it's hard, but don't give up hope. Sorry about your mum, just another worry that you truly don't need. Just remember, life doesn't throw things at us that we can't handle, you are stronger than you think xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry u r going through this rainbowbabe, hope mum will b ok sending big hugs. Keeping my fingers crossed for u rainbow2013, gl x not much happening with us, have been doing lots of crying and eating bad food need to get healthy again we have booked an apt with a new FS next Wed, we also have a review with our regular FS Dec 3rd, earliest we could get in so hoping to hear some hope from them. Was outside putting washing out and heard the neighbours singing happy bd to there little one and lost it this is tough gl to everyone cycling/waiting x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowbabe, I'm so sorry about the bfn and your mum. Big hugs to you and df. Talk to your FS about having a month off. I did that as the fn told me too. Saw my FS about a week after AF started and he said nah I could have gone back to back. FET is fine straight after a stim but if I had to do another stim, my FS wanted me to have a month off in between. Ask if you guys can do FET in dec. might see you in the dec thread? Big hugs again and be kind to yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    10:55pm and finally got time to sit down and catch up on everyone...this page definately moves quickly!
    @rainbowbabe - so sorry to hear about your mum . Still holding out hope for tomorrows BT
    @Omgshoes - Sorry im not clued up on follicles etc, FN usually tell me how many and what size and i usually just ask if thats good or bad and trust thier opinion.
    @Chiefsgirl - definately know all about SIL sagas, ive never seen eye to eye with mine either. She knows we have struggled with infertility and im pretty sure she is too although theres no talking to her so i dont waste my breath. GL for you pick up tomorrow
    @Rainbow2013 - congratulations, im sure you BT will go well tomorrow
    @Sparklemonkey & @stillfuntrying - really hoping you lines get darker & BTs go well
    @Mellow73 - Congratulations on you BFP
    @Emzy5 - Amazing and so thoughtful, if i ever get spares its something id definately consider
    @90Bayside - awesome idea having a checklist, we relly need to remin ourseves of our achievements along the way considering the massive blow that can happen at the end.

AFM - HB banned my from buying any more HPTS, unfortunately i found an old internet cheapie in my bathroom cupboard, so i poas... BFN - now im disheartened all over again I know i shouldnt look much into it buy im scared my HCG must be really low for it not to show up considering im 8dp6dt!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AngeQ For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (13-11-2013),Emzy5  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to rainbow2013 and rainbowbabe tomorrow for bts. Rainbowbabe, im so sorry to hear about your mums possible bad news. Big hugs.
    Cheifsgirl gl for epu tomorrow.
    Emsy, I think what you plan on doing is an amazing thing to help loving couples have a family, and you are right, people who havent had to go through all of this just dont understand the heartache to have a family sometimes.
    I posted a question today but I guess no one has used puregon or maybe just not felt really exhausted 4 days into stimming..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Good luck to rainbow2013 and rainbowbabe tomorrow for bts. Rainbowbabe, im so sorry to hear about your mums possible bad news. Big hugs.
    Cheifsgirl gl for epu tomorrow.
    Emsy, I think what you plan on doing is an amazing thing to help loving couples have a family, and you are right, people who havent had to go through all of this just dont understand the heartache to have a family sometimes.
    I posted a question today but I guess no one has used puregon or maybe just not felt really exhausted 4 days into stimming..
    Sorry Megsarama i do remember reading but the thread moves so quick i forgot by the time i got to the lastest post! I do remember feeling tired and irritable when i was using puregon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, this thread moves so fast. I have only been out of sync for 2 days...sorry, if i miss you.

Sorry to hear rainbowbabe about your mom. Good luck both rainbowbabe and rainbow2013 for the BT tomorrow.

Mellow, all the best, hope it is the real BFP.

Sharlee, ya, i know the feeling about pregnant women who complain all the time!! (Gosh...my friend just told me that she prefers a boy and really hope the baby is a boy. Blah blah blah...I was like, i just want a baby and I don't care whether it is a boy or girl!)

rozzie, good luck for EPU.