Closed Thread
Page 34 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck chefs girl and Rozzie for you pick ups tomorrow. Enjoy that General it's the best sleep ever.

Yay mellow, think you might be right so exciting.

Megsarama I am always more tired than usual if it's real excessive I would give your fn a call. Try and rest it will be all over before you know it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie good luck for EPU hun. So good to be off the injections now you get to start the crinone.

Emzy it did cross my mind but then I don't think we will have spares. I would not see it as giving away your children. If we have sucess with our cycle this time we will most likely cycle again later on as DH wants a couple of children.I on the other hand just really want one at this stage but we will see how we go. It is actually really hard ATM to think of cycling for a second baby when it is a very realistic possibility that we might not even ever have one. As much as I like to have faith it will work I really have to maintain realistic expectations otherwise like my last two cycles it is just too upsetting if/ when I get the BFN's.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (12-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emz I fully admire people like you. It weighed heavily on my mind what we would do but we never had many fertilise to have to really look into it. Only ever had 1 frostie which I always wanted to give as much of a chance as my other. Would be very different if we had lots left over.

It is hard sharlee but don't give up on your dreams. You turn will come ( hopefully this time) and you will look back and know it was all worth it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (12-11-2013),Sharlee32  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for EPU Chiefsgirl & Rozzie... Fingers crossed for lovely mature eggs & good fertilization rates!!

Emzy I admire you too - such an amazing thing you've decided to do and you'll make someone so incredibly happy one day. At this stage we haven't decided what we will do as it all depends on how this cycle goes and any FETs and how many (if any) babies we get from each cycle. Obviously right now all I want is 1 healthy baby and it might take the 8 embies we have to get that but we would try for 4 kids and if we were blessed enough to get 4 from 4 embies then the remaining 4 I'd keep them until my family (brother, SIL, cousins) had completed their families as I'd donate them to family if they needed also a few special friends if they needed as I know the hell and wouldn't want them to go through the suffering. Depending on how/if/when I go being pregnant I would also be a surrogate for those listed above if it was needed but this is all hypothetical for now and thinking out loud as WHO KNOWS what the future holds!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (12-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy that is a very selfless act you will do with your embryos. I admire you. I don't know if I could every do it, but I also have never really thought about it.

good luck to Chiefsgirl and Rozzie for your EPU's

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee, your time will come hun, you are so deserving of itJB I never thought about family etc..that sounds like a wonderful idea too. I think anything anyone can do for another couple trying to have a family when they are unable is amazing. Its so true no one knows what the future holds so I haven't gone into too much detail with my FS as yet but to my understanding when the child/children turn 18 they are allowed to find you (if you agree) to me I think that would be both exciting and terrifying all at once. Thanks for the support and advice ladies

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl & Rozzie - good luck for pick ups.

Emzy - I think it's a great thing that you are doing!! Very kind of you and you will make others very happy.

I've spent most of the day in tears. Spoke to the clinic again today and they really don't have any hope that we will get our BFP so I have pretty much given up hope. DF and I had a bit of a cry earlier. It all got too much for me. I found out over the weekend that mum was seeing an oncologist yesterday because they think she has bone cancer. I didn't want to tell DF because I didn't want to stress her out but after speaking to the clinic and them again saying it was extremely unlikely or working and that we would have to wait until Jan/Feb for a FET - I just couldn't take it anymore. I cracked and cried and told DF everything :'(

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (12-11-2013),Emzy5  (12-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    #rainbowbabe *giving u guys the biggest virtual hug*

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry rainbowbabe cry cry cry you are allowed. I really hope your mum is ok you have so much on your plate you poor thing. Try and enjoy the holiday period and break from IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbabe View Post
    Chiefsgirl & Rozzie - good luck for pick ups.

Emzy - I think it's a great thing that you are doing!! Very kind of you and you will make others very happy.

I've spent most of the day in tears. Spoke to the clinic again today and they really don't have any hope that we will get our BFP so I have pretty much given up hope. DF and I had a bit of a cry earlier. It all got too much for me. I found out over the weekend that mum was seeing an oncologist yesterday because they think she has bone cancer. I didn't want to tell DF because I didn't want to stress her out but after speaking to the clinic and them again saying it was extremely unlikely or working and that we would have to wait until Jan/Feb for a FET - I just couldn't take it anymore. I cracked and cried and told DF everything :'(

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!
    Rainbowbabe I am so sorry about your Mum. Huge massive hugs. I really hope that is not the case. Stay strong BFN's are so hard for the first few days but it will get better. xo.