Closed Thread
Page 33 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklemonkey View Post
    just a quick one, but what are peoples thought on this, BFP or my imagination? I'm 8dp5dt, 13dpo (if we count O as EPU) I had my last Pregnyl 6 days ago

Attachment 45916
    Sparkle when I was on pregnyl last FET I POAS til it was out of my system and 7 days after I was still getting faint positive. When you've had pregnyl support my advice is never POAS it only drives you batty. I really hope it's a true BFP Hun but from experience I'd wait til official BT. Will be keeping everything crossed for you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Sparklemonkey  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Emzy, I was going batty anyway lol the waiting is driving me crazy, I had no problems with the whole first 2 weeks but these last 2 weeks are driving me nuts. I have so much admiration for everyone who has been through IVF.
    BT is Friday, AF due Thursday.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sparklemonkey - I did Pregnyl 750 units which is half for a medicated cycle I did a while agao and was still testing faints 10 days after my last shot which was 13dpo I didn't get AF until 23dpo, I learnt to not POAS when usinh HCG in my LP...
    Rainbowbabe, there is still time, it takes a while for them to start secreting HCG who knows it may have imp on the blood draw day, chin up
    Sorry this is a short message, I finally made it home at about 5pm and then had to go out fighting fires until 11pm lastnight so I was pretty tiered when I got to bed, I didn't do anything much I just drove the car and stayed aaway from anything harmful, I caved and POAS yesterday when I was pascking up my hotel room and came across a box of FRER and there was the faintest line but I just put it down to left over HCG from the trigger, well today im 10 days past my trigger and tested again this morning after going to the loo 3 times lastnight and the line is still reasonably faint but way darker than yesterdays! So im not excited yet I thought very rationally about it and it may have been that this mornings urine was more concentrated than yesterdays and that could be why its darker, the both weren't FMU and they were around the same time, I will test again maybe tonight and see what happens! Oh and my bloods yesterday were E2 2800 and P4 176
    Last edited by stillfuntryin; 12-11-2013 at 09:20.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Sparklemonkey  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies, no personals.
    Just a quick question. Day 4 of puregon 125 + 4mg melatonin and I am so tired and exhausted. Anyone else ever feel like this while stimming??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowbabe and Rainbow2013 good luck tomorrow with your BT's. I will be sending you heaps of baby dust.

Cheifsgirl. I hope your EPU is a brilliant success with lots of healthy eggs. As the others have said an hour either side is okay.

Stillfun and Sparklemonkey I am not sure about hgc from meds. I have never done them. I am doing them this cycle so won't be able to POAS with much accuracy either. Not sure if this is a good thing or not.

Vixjc any update yet?

Emzy wow those numbers are really good. When is FET?

Who did the endrometrial scratches on here this cycle. I am thinking it was JB and Cheifsgirl. Anyone else?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update ladies 8dp3dt and positives on frer, early response and Internet cheapies 13 days past trigger. I think this is the real deal.
    Thinking of everyone else and hope that there are lots of sticky beans that will be due july/august 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Rainbowbabe and Rainbow2013 good luck tomorrow with your BT's. I will be sending you heaps of baby dust.

Cheifsgirl. I hope your EPU is a brilliant success with lots of healthy eggs. As the others have said an hour either side is okay.

Stillfun and Sparklemonkey I am not sure about hgc from meds. I have never done them. I am doing them this cycle so won't be able to POAS with much accuracy either. Not sure if this is a good thing or not.

Vixjc any update yet?

Emzy wow those numbers are really good. When is FET?

Who did the endrometrial scratches on here this cycle. I am thinking it was JB and Cheifsgirl. Anyone else?
    All going well Sharlee FET should be on 27th or 28th of November (if my body cooperates that is) I'm hoping we will have success quickly with this FS because a) the obvious, we want our little bubba and b) we have decided to donate our remaining embies to couples that have no eggs or sperm of their own. I had already decided to do another stim to donate my eggs and when we went to see our FS today he joked and said "wow you guys only want one bubs so you should have lots left over" he then added "we have over 600 couples on the waiting list for donated embies" so DH and I thought about it and decided we would like to give other couples the joy of babies with my eggs...why not our little embies to a very deserving couple. So fingers crossed we have success early so there are lots of little embies remaining to donate. My sister has said we're crazy and its like giving up your children! Im sure everyone has their own thoughts on the matter but I don't think anyone who has not had to struggle through IVF can give a fair judgment. Has anyone else thought about this topic? I feel really good about it, so does DH.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (13-11-2013),shell'80  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy, that's really beautiful of you both! Just think of how happy you could make someone out there DH and I have discussed it too and we will donate any left over embies after our family is complete. I am also considering doing egg donation then too. If it makes someone else's journey a little easier, I'd love to help where I can.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy - thanks hun I am getting excited now!

Chiefsgirl - If I don't get on tomorrow (which I'm sure I will tomorrow night) GL with EPU Thursday!! I'm sure that hour won' make any difference . So is EPU still Thursday? I just read through your comments yesterday about triggering last night at 10.30pm, which would make EPU tomorrow??

Vix - I cannot believe how relaxed and up in the air people are being over there with you? Stay strong and hang in there, I'm sure it will all be worth it x

Sparklemonkey - I really hope it is a BFP for you hun, can't wait to hear what the BT results are.

stillfuntryin - Hopefully that line gets darler and darker babe. I'm not much help being my 1st cycle so can't give you or sparklemonkey too much advice

Rainbowbabe & Rainbow2013 - Good luck with the BTs tomorrow guys.

Mellow - that is great news!! Keep those BFP's rolling in ladies!!

AFM - I did my trigger of 250 Ovidrel last night at 9.15pm so cannot wait for EPU tomorrow at 9.15am. EXCITED!! No more injections! (For now at least . Wish me luck!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (12-11-2013)

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Rozzie!!

DH 32 me 33, 3 fur babies. 2x ivf/icsi cycles already. First didnt make it to et, second didnt want to stick around This will be our last cycle for a while.
    Bring on BFP!!! In November!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to shell'80 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (12-11-2013)