Closed Thread
Page 31 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    has any one been on cetrotide and gonal f at the same time having a bit of a hormaonal freak out
    @rainbowbabe hope little seedy it a sticky one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone.. Trying to stay positive. I think next time we will ask to not have this test and to test later. It is unnecessary stress IMO. Can't wait to have a long and relaxing bath tonight.

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs rainbowbabe xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omgshoes - no sorry hun I can't help you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks rozzie I've just had both so I'll find out soon massive freak out over the size of the needle give me a pen any day

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Omgshoes I had both, I hated the cetrotide!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellow73 View Post
    @Omgshoes I had both, I hated the cetrotide!
    I'm trying to have a positive attitude towards it so tomorro it's easier but it's just not happening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omgshoes - ice pack on the site 5-10 minutes before and for as long as you want after doing the cetrotide and stick the needle in exactly how you are told.
    I had heard that cetrotide was the stinger but I never had a problem with it except the last time I did it on this cycle when I stuck it in on the wrong angle and it hurt and I welted and bruised.
    Switch sides of your belly - gonal on left and cetrotide on right then go round like a clock each night after that ie gonal on top cetro on bottom, then gonal on right and cetro on left.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nirok For This Useful Post:

Omgshoes  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I haven't written for at least 2 weeks. I have read every post but this thread moves super fast so I can't keep up. There are also lots of new ladies that I joined after I had my bfn (which was when I went quiet). To all of you ladies here, I wish you all the best. I won't be able to do personals to all, so I'm sorry.

Rainbowbabe, it's not over yet. Not until the official BT. Not sure why the clinic had a BT in the interim. It can create more stress. Don't give up. Your df can still be pregnant

Vix, I'm glad you are in Greece. What a drama you've had to get to where you are. Uti sucks. Are you feeling better now? I hope it's a much smoother road for you from now on.

Mellow, that looks like a BFP to me

Chiefsgirl, gosh you've had it really tough. I hope you get more embies this time. Will be nice to get more so you can have back up plan if needed. Or keep some for next baby. Good luck with EPU on Thursday.

JB, how's the tww treating you? I hope John and Mary are settling in well and grow well for you.

Shell, I have no advise for tww. It drove me nuts. So I'm better prepared next time. I'll try to keep myself really busy next time.

Someone ask about doing cycle back to back or have a month off. My FS told me he doesn't mind back to back if FET. But for fresh cycle he wants me to take a month off. It's good to give the body a rest after what we put through.

I'm sorry I missed a lot of people but I just wanted to pop in to check on some ladies that I cycled with earlier in oct. I'll keep reading in the background and will say go from time to time. Baby dust to all

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

rainbowbabe  (11-11-2013),Vixjc  (12-11-2013)

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowbabe just wanted to pop on and give you a hug. Hoping its still too early for the results to be accurate. My clinic won't test before 14 days after et. And I won't do a poas test before then either.

DH 32 me 33, 3 fur babies. 2x ivf/icsi cycles already. First didnt make it to et, second didnt want to stick around This will be our last cycle for a while.
    Bring on BFP!!! In November!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shell'80 For This Useful Post:

rainbowbabe  (11-11-2013)