Closed Thread
Page 30 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mellow that definitely looks like a positive to me!!! I had my trigger on 29th of oct and had a BT on the 7th to test progesterone & HCG which was at 4. So I definitely don't think it'd be the trigger left in you. Although after experiencing a chemical pregnancy I say be cautiously excited!!

Rainbowbabe - have a look at this website - http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single - 10DPO is still very early (even 12DPO for your BT is early I think??) You're not out yet!! What was her progesterone?

Emzy that is so awesome about your extra frosties - what a huge different betwee the results of your cycles! And YAY for AF coming early!!
    Last edited by Jb2011; 11-11-2013 at 17:25.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mellow sound pretty good that it should be gone. Won't be to long till you have a definite answer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbabe View Post
    Ladies I need some guidance and wisdom here. The blood test today showed hCG was at 1.2. I know that today is only 10dpo but there should be more than that right? Like between now and Wednesday (when they do the official test) it's not going to happen right? Guess its a BFN for us?? So confused! Why did they have to test today?!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!
    Why did they test so early??? Not sure what your levels should be but don't give up hope, it's all we have even just to start this crazy journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    my crazy medicated brain van't remember the username - but whomever has three follies and EPU is coming soon, I know you'd hope for more to make it feel more worthwhile, but here's hoping those little darlings are absolute rippers and they are all you need. Only takes one!
    That was me vixjc, thanks! I'm hoping that the saizen is doing it's job and will give me good quality eggs that become great embryo's. I know it only takes one, but gosh it's hard to go through all this for 3!

Hope you're feeling better.

Mellow, that looks pretty good to me it's a sticky one.

Rainbowbabe, not sure I can help you, my clinic doesn't do BT before testing (they actually don't do bt's they give you HPT for you to do at home and then if you get a positive you go off to gp for HCG tests). You're def not out yet though so don't give up hope.

Good luck for epu Wednesday Rozzie!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been through two miscarriages so highly cautiously excited! @rainbow it aint iver til its over.. holding on hope for u guys x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowbabe I agree with the other ladies. It is still early. On Wednesday when I do my bt I'll be 16dpo. Try not to stress too much and keep your mind positive Did the clinic seemed concern at all? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just really worried that they thought to tell me that her levels were 1.2 today.. Like they expected it to be more. I'm going to feel sick until Wednesday now! They just said they hope to see it double! I hope to see it do more than that!!

DF had some pink when wiping again yesterday afternoon and she has felt a bit dizzy today. I just hope Seedy has implanted and is secreting now. How quickly does it start secreting? Like does it start by secreting 1miu or 5miu or 10imu?? Who knows?!

Thanks for the link JB. Maybe she is just below average?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbabe View Post
    Ladies I need some guidance and wisdom here. The blood test today showed hCG was at 1.2. I know that today is only 10dpo but there should be more than that right? Like between now and Wednesday (when they do the official test) it's not going to happen right? Guess its a BFN for us?? So confused! Why did they have to test today?!

Definately dont think you are out of the game yet... was talking to my friend whose a midwife & currently pregnant about my current dilemma (2 faint positives) & she said she got negative HPT for a week before her beta which was only 25 at 16dpo...shes now 20 wks pregnant Like myself I do not wanna give you false hope but just try not to think too negatively (I know, way easier said than done)... for all of us!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AngeQ For This Useful Post:

rainbowbabe  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mellow that looks like a BFP to me very pleased for you.

Sorry for the lack of personals right now guys. Just feeling frustrated at not understanding what's supposed to be going on vs what's actually going on.

Also JB her progesterone is 32 so they said to use the Crinone morning and night now

Last edited by rainbowbabe; 11-11-2013 at 17:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowbabe it is very early, my clinic won't test until at least 14 days past epu, they say because levels can be too low to give a conclusive answer either way. Don't give up hope, try to wait it out a couple more days. My fingers are crossed for you x