Closed Thread
Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow ladies! you are forum machines! lol! how quick does this thread move I missed one day (my poor dad is in hospital with kidney issues) and was visiting with him to keep him company on Melbourne cup day (very big for Victorians, although not for me, I feel sorry for the poor horses) and loads has happened.

Megs Im keeping everything crossed for you to get loads of beautiful eggies this time, sending your way.
    omgshoes I hope things get better for you.
    Stillfuntryin and fefe thanks for the enter key info, I had no idea either and I've been on her since the May/June thread
    Welcome Sleepy! I think its great you are on here in support, I hope the timing works out for you this cycle.
    Babygirl the waiting is the worst hey!, the wait for AF then the wait for EPU, then ET then the TWW, sometimes seems all we do is wait wait wait I hope the time goes quickly for you, I'm waiting on AF too.
    Mrsmac good luck for your first appointment, hope this cycle is your lucky one!
    Vixjc yay that your lining cooperated! keep doing what your doing..not long til your ET now, will keep everything crossed for you.
    Chiefsgirl I'm glad you got things sorted out with your SIL, if its any consolation I have a SIL just like that, actually I have 2! I find it hard to tolerate either of them, I'll never understand why its always the SIL's that are so so *****y! Its almost like they think you've either stolen their brother away from them or you are a threat to their relationship with your brother! rant over hehe. I just wanted to say I totally disagree with you, you are no failure in comparison to the other women in your family! You are a power woman taking control of your life and striving for what you want! Perhaps you should point out that your journey to have a bub of your own isn't just as easy as laying there waiting for it to happen, its a long hard road this IVF stuff and she should be more supportive and if shes not going to be she should keep her mouth closed. I hope things get better for you in that situation. And if she does by any chance do something to irritate you, to quote the funny little penguins of happy feet quote "Just smile and wave, just smile and wave" lol!
    and Sharlee don't waste a second wondering if they give a ****about you, it's not worth it..WE BUBHUBBERS CARE ABOUT YOU HUN! and are with you every step of the way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! Sorry about the minor freak out moment! I called the clinic and they said that even though DF is on "cd28" today she actually isn't because they have changed her cycle lol. Her body thinks her AF is due end of next week now due end of next week lol. They said the "cramps" that she is feeling is just from the Crinone.

Also we have two frosties! One didn't make it but the ones that did are grade 1 & 2 so they were very happy with the quality of those little blasts

I'll do personals when I get home from work

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    Sharlee don't waste a second wondering if they give a ****about you, it's not worth it..WE BUBHUBBERS CARE ABOUT YOU HUN! and are with you every step of the way!
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

Sorry to hear your dad hasn't been well. Hope he is up and about and on the mend soon.

Thanks for your support, I had a really good chat with DH last night and he told me there is nothing I can do about it, and if it comes out then it's only going to reflect badly on her and her big mouth! I've just got to concentrate on growing some good eggs and then being ready to accept them back!

Stillfuntrying, you can take some over the counter tablets like coloxyl, but the best thing I have used is prunes/prune juice, benefibre or metamucil. I've heard pysllium husks works well too (you can get that at the supermarket) and making sure you drink loads of water.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (06-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbabe View Post
    Thanks ladies! Sorry about the minor freak out moment! I called the clinic and they said that even though DF is on "cd28" today she actually isn't because they have changed her cycle lol. Her body thinks her AF is due end of next week now due end of next week lol. They said the "cramps" that she is feeling is just from the Crinone.

Also we have two frosties! One didn't make it but the ones that did are grade 1 & 2 so they were very happy with the quality of those little blasts

I'll do personals when I get home from work

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!
    So happy to hear that Rainbowbabe! 2 frosties is great! We're all entitled to our little freakouts every now n then Glad everything is fine.for that BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stillfuntryin I agree with Chiefsgirl – Prune Juice is amazing!! I was the same after my EPU and used Coloxyl which didn’t do anything but a few hours after I had a glass of Prune Juice I was relived lol. I have also started taking the Fibre tablets you get from the Pharmacy. I think they are the Metamucil brand

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls, I went to Cole's and picked up some prune juice, how much do you think I need? I have had 250ml already and have another in the fridge, I might just down it and get things moving, how long do you think it takes to work, I would hate to go out and get caught out lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firstly how fast does this thread move???? I just cannot keep up!!!

9dp3dt & POAS BFN but then came to work went to pee and wiped and there was some brown stuff through the crinone. Suddenly feeling like AF is coming and keep going to the loo and nothing.

All my BFPs have been accompanied with blood before, but then none of them lasted either so not sure what to think.

Don't want to be hopeful but I am kind of, secretly hoping.

I have never ever got AF before my BT during an IVF cycle and only ever got it after the BFN confirmed and FS told me to stop progesterone. But guess the body can change what it does.

Also been doing my BBB and it went up a bit after having 2 days of it going down

So this is how I feel right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

So i am 4dp5dt and i have just been to the bathroom to pee and wiped and there was some brown through the crinone.

Is this normal???? Freaking out being my first IVF cycle.

Mieke

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mieke and Fefe, well I have never got a BFP before, but I have been on lots of threads where the ladies do and some of them have had brown blood in the crinone. The only thing I can say is if it's brown it's old, so def not AF yet!

Mieke could it be an implantation bleed? They say that it's about 9-10dpo that implantation occurs, so it could be that?

Also Mieke, you would have been taking the crinone since a couple of days after ET, so at least three days by the time you got to ET, (this is going to sound gross) so it could be a little blood from ET caught up in the crinone?

Best thing to do if you are worried is to call the clinic - still got it's all good for you both.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

mieke034  (06-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Thanks girls, I went to Cole's and picked up some prune juice, how much do you think I need? I have had 250ml already and have another in the fridge, I might just down it and get things moving, how long do you think it takes to work, I would hate to go out and get caught out lol
    Maybe give it an hour or so then try? Would hate for it to really take affect and you're at work or out and about!