Closed Thread
Page 28 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Dragonfly I'm the same as you re: #2... Feel like I'm going more often than usual which is weird as the progesterone support is meant to clog you up & constipation is a sign of early pregnancy. My boobs aren't sore but nipples are sensitive and yesterday had done random subtle cramps which freaked me out a bit if I'm totally honest. Had a dream last night that it was BT day and my nurse didn't call me then it got to 5pm and I called but she wasn't there and another FN told me BFN... Not fun. Have been awake since 5am so very tired today and also can't get this TWW outta my head. DH and I are away this weekend... Not sure if that's good or bad depends on the results we get I think!! Ahhhhhhh
    Glad it's not just me have read that you can go either way with toilet troubles in early preg due to the hormones. When did ya nips start feeling different?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shell'80 View Post
    Ok quick question. I've got my pineapple. I've cut it up. The core isn't that big, is that right??
    Some one mentioned in pp about not eating the flesh but I divided a whole pineapple into 5 parts and ate that ( that's what I found on the internet).

Thanks
    Reviews
    They have been sensitive for a couple of days now... not SUPER sensitive to touch/shower but have definitely noticed a tenderness. It's very frustrating that all the progesterone can give you similar symptoms to early pregnancy cause it's too hard to tell whats what!

Found this website that gives you symptom stats on certain DPO
    http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...y-symptoms.php

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

DRAGONFLY17  (11-11-2013),Sparklemonkey  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am on phone -

chuefsgirl - don't be sad hun these 3 little fighters could be the strongest yet! GL huni with EPU

emzy - awesome new on frosties that's wonderful

AFM - I had my scan this morning and trigger tonight! I'm so excited! EPU is Wednesday morning. I had 6 follies at 18mm or over , 1 any 16 and 1 at 14 so am really relieved and happy.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (11-11-2013),Emzy5  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps Rainbowbabe - did DF POAS yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hate waiting for the phone calls it's only bt results but I'm still impatient

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies I am in ET will be towards the end of November.

AFM what a day. Follow up results DH's sperm was worse than what we thought. He only had ten in his sample and he has mad motility and mobility. I am okay and not a cystic fibrosis carrier. Anyhow it is all systems go for my frostie transfer FS did my endrometrial scrape today and removed a polyp that was there. I picked up my drugs for bondi protocol and basically now just waiting for AF to arrive either Thursday or Friday this week. Then I start my drugs, wait about 10 - 12 days for my lining to get thick, trigger, wait 5 days and then ET. I know a few others on here have done the scrape it is not that bad, a few cramps but hopefully worth it.

Had a bit of a moment went to the nursing home to see my nana and one of the carers is 5 months pregnant she was complaining to us about feeling the baby's movements. She doesn't like it. Then she was complaining about how sick she is ect. I had just come out of my endrometrial scrape and received my $3000 bill for out transfer ect and it took all of my willpower not to say anything. I just had to walk away from her and take a few minutes. I know she doesn't realise what she was saying but it was really just too much.I would give anything to be pregnant and feel my baby's movements. My mum actually said to her be grateful the baby is moving it would be a lot worse if he was not moving.

I have a lot of pages to catch up on will read back tomorrow and do personals

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holy what the!!
    7dp3dt and I tested out trigger which was on the 30th of October!
    It cant still be random left over hormone can it?
    Is this real
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    On phone so just a quick one ladies. FN just called and we have 2 more frosties!! So now we have 8 - 5day frosties and 2 - 6day frosties! I've not heard of many 6 day frosties, I hope that's a good sign Have FS appointment tomorrow to discuss frozen cycle for end of this month! Woo HOO!
    awesome news Emzy!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mellow - looks good to me!

Sharlee - some ladies are just dumb, the ungrateful wench.

rozzie - your results look great - good luck for EPU.

my crazy medicated brain van't remember the username - but whomever has three follies and EPU is coming soon, I know you'd hope for more to make it feel more worthwhile, but here's hoping those little darlings are absolute rippers and they are all you need. Only takes one!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (11-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (11-11-2013)