Closed Thread
Page 27 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ange is it the same and are you going to test again before beta? I'm not very experienced with poas but is there a point at which they don't change anymore. I think its great that your are getting a second line and hope the wait isn't to much harder for you.

Vix I think Greek woman are gorgeous full stop not just their hair. Your gonna have 1 stunner bub when your done.ad

I'm exhausted. I think it's from constantly stressing and obsessing. Have been feeling very bloated the last few days and yesterday my lower back started to get sore. Still (.)(.) are not feeling any different. Anyone else the same? Also tmi warning I have been going number 2 way more and they have been quite soft. Arrrrhhhh another week of this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Ange is it the same and are you going to test again before beta? I'm not very experienced with poas but is there a point at which they don't change anymore. I think its great that your are getting a second line and hope the wait isn't to much harder for you.

Vix I think Greek woman are gorgeous full stop not just their hair. Your gonna have 1 stunner bub when your done.ad

I'm exhausted. I think it's from constantly stressing and obsessing. Have been feeling very bloated the last few days and yesterday my lower back started to get sore. Still (.)(.) are not feeling any different. Anyone else the same? Also tmi warning I have been going number 2 way more and they have been quite soft. Arrrrhhhh another week of this.
    yeah it is the same...maybe a bit lighter have got one more test left so will definately test tomorrow and knowing me i will buy some more and test until beta on thursday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dragonfly I'm the same as you re: #2... Feel like I'm going more often than usual which is weird as the progesterone support is meant to clog you up & constipation is a sign of early pregnancy. My boobs aren't sore but nipples are sensitive and yesterday had done random subtle cramps which freaked me out a bit if I'm totally honest. Had a dream last night that it was BT day and my nurse didn't call me then it got to 5pm and I called but she wasn't there and another FN told me BFN... Not fun. Have been awake since 5am so very tired today and also can't get this TWW outta my head. DH and I are away this weekend... Not sure if that's good or bad depends on the results we get I think!! Ahhhhhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got back from my blood test & first scan...

Am SUPER keen to see what you all think of my results & numbers...

The nurse said my lining is up to 10 (she said anything over 6 for a first scan is good??)
    All up I have 14 follies growing...
    6 medium; 5 small & 3 extra small...
    Is this good?? I have a feeling I should be a bit happy b/c pre-IVF scan had 36 little follies all up?!?

Next blood test on Wed & hoping the small ones catch up a bit & EPU on Fri or Mon...
    @Rozzie1976 how did you go with your scan this morning??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am on phone so will try and remember everything I just read!

familygal - that's great news for so early on well done!

stillfun - safe travels tomorrow and be careful in that long trip. I have a 3 hr drive ahead of me after today back home and thought that was bad. U poor thing! Crank that music up!

aFM - on day 10 of injections, just had 3rd BT and am about to have my first scan! Eeek excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    On phone so just a quick one ladies. FN just called and we have 2 more frosties!! So now we have 8 - 5day frosties and 2 - 6day frosties! I've not heard of many 6 day frosties, I hope that's a good sign Have FS appointment tomorrow to discuss frozen cycle for end of this month! Woo HOO!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    vixjc - UTI'S are awful, I had one after my last transfer and I was miserable, make sure you get some antibiotics to clear it up quick!

Babygirl - yay for first gonal F down, the next week will go quickly now you're jabbing!

shell80 - not sure if I said congrats on being pupo over the weekend!

to all those in the tww and those poas addicts this one is your time!

thefamilygal, those follie numbers are great

AFM, bt and scan today. Still only have three decent follies, the rest are medium/small sized but won't catch up by epu day.

So i trigger tomorrow night with EPU on Thursday 14/11
    these three buggers are mature and good quality . I had a little cry in the clinic this morning, I think everything is just getting to me today. It's my 4th stim cycle this year and the headaches, leg swelling, bloating, all these side effects and I darn well only get 3 eggs???? The last cycle I got 6, I know it only takes 1, but that's the logical side of my brain talking, not the emotional one, which is pulling my hair hair out going why me?
    Last edited by Chiefsgirl; 11-11-2013 at 10:58. Reason: medbrain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    vixjc - UTI'S are awful, I had one after my last transfer and I was miserable, make sure you get some antibiotics to clear it up quick!

Babygirl - yay for first gonal F down, the next week will go quickly now you're jabbing!

shell80 - not sure if I said congrats on being pupo over the weekend!

to all those in the tww and those poas addicts this one is your time!

thefamilygal, those follie numbers are great

AFM, bt and scan today. Still only have three decent follies, the rest are medium/small sized but won't catch up by epu day.

So i trigger tomorrow night with EPU on Thursday 14/11
    these three buggers are mature and good quality . I had a little cry in the clinic this morning, I think everything is just getting to me today. It's my 4th stim cycle this year and the headaches, leg swelling, bloating, all these side effects and I darn well only get 3 eggs???? The last cycle I got 6, I know it only takes 1, but that's the logical side of my brain talking, not the emotional one, which is pulling my hair hair out going why me?
    Chiefs girl remember Hun sometimes some eggs can be hiding in follies they can't see. I'll keep everything crossed for you. Good luck!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl I know it's hard, I only got three too, I hope they are three magical ones for you, and who knows, you might just get more. Fingers crossed for you!

Emzy great news on your frosties, both of mine were day 6 too, not sure why they did that though instead of freezing on day 5

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (11-11-2013),Emzy5  (11-11-2013)

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok quick question. I've got my pineapple. I've cut it up. The core isn't that big, is that right??

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shell'80 For This Useful Post:

Omgshoes  (11-11-2013)