Closed Thread
Page 21 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck tomorrow shell!

Yay for all the snow babies, our lab also told us that getting embryos to freeze is a bonus and it doesn't always happen. We have just one snowbaby.

Thank you for all the positive vibes ladies

Jb when do you think you'll POAS, how are you feeling? Is anyone else going to POAS before bt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbabe View Post
    JB how many DPO are you now?

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!
    9DPO... not planning on testing anytime soon but just bought them in case. Are you guys going to test? if so when?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow2013 View Post

Jb when do you think you'll POAS, how are you feeling? Is anyone else going to POAS before bt?
    Feeling normal!! I don't know if/when I will test... I want to be prepared for the worst but hope for the best...

GOOD NEWS STORY... Just wanted to add and share some inspirational/motivational news... My 2nd cousin (cancer survivor - no sperm) and his wife (PCOS) welcomed their baby girl into the world yesterday after multiple rounds of IVF from his frozen sperm before going through chemo years ago, they had failed cycles and 1 miscarriage. Then they decided to see if there were any swimmers left and they found ONE and it fertilized... well that little embie is now a beautiful 3.5kg bubba! Don't give up ladies...
    Last edited by Jb2011; 09-11-2013 at 15:36.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (09-11-2013),francesthecat  (09-11-2013),Vixjc  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shell - Good luck for ET tomorrow! I will be having my 1st scan tomorrow at the same time as your ET. I'm hoping I get some news as to when I can trigger, getting impatient!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB - DF is only 8dpo but but we will need to test soon really. We realised that that both Monday's & Wednesday bloods test beta and we would rather know what we are in for first.

When is everyone else planning on testing? How many DPO?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this thread moves fast - finding it hard to keep up via hotel wifi ... Lashed Hun - I'm so sorry, big hug to you.
    mellow - I'm with you - tears aren't ever far away. The people that know me would be astounded (my boss calls me ice-queen, but he of course he doesn't know what's going on under the surface).
    Afm - still sitting here in Athens, pretty much in the dark. We had been told EPU might be bw sat and mon and we'd get a call on fri. So I clutched that damn phone all day - finally about 4:30 I get a call that says they don't know yet bc the donor hasn't had her scan yet and they'll call back. Then at 7:00 a text message that says 'we'll call mon'. Which means no EPU??? More texts from me and finally I get a 'maybe EPU on wed' .... No idea what's going on. Calling the clinic and getting an answer (in English) is not easy - they're so laid back. And I need order and info, and I've got nothing but 20 odd tablets a day and stupid synarel. And I still can't sleep - stupid jet lag. I'm a bundle of tension ready to explode.
    DH is living on the edge. And I just want to cry.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jb I also bout a 3 pack today.... I'm a serial POAS-er so I'm trying to hold out till at least Monday due to my last pregnyl being on Wednesday just gone. Your cousins story gives hope
    Rainbowbabe how bout your DP when do you think you will test again?

Vix I'm so sorry you are having a rough time in Greece hopefully EPU is Wednesday like they have said.

Shell good luck for tomorrow xx

I've had a lot more cramping today but I just keep telling myself that it's just Petrie making themselves really comfy and burying in deep!!
    A question on AF, if she does rear her ugly head should it be at the same time as my normal cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vix that sounds horrible it sucks that they won't tell you what's going on!! Fingers crossed you get some answers soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vix - I'm so sorry you are having a rough time. Just want ring give u a big cuddle, I really hope that they pull their finger out and start giving u some answers soon gorgeous x thinking of u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbowbabe I just got the call to say a definite no .

i was hoping I could start again straight away but I have to wait a month. Does anyone know if this is normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Warning: hormonal crazy woman needing to vent...

So.. my best friend got married in Feb & planned to start trying to fall pregnant on their honeymoon at the end of September this year... well guess what... she got pregnant the week of her honeymoon! Im sooo happy for her yet so upset at the same time. As soon as she told me my gut completely dropped & i felt physically ill, as soon as i got home i just burst into tears Just feels so freaken unfair. Obviously over the past 5 years i've watched every women & her dog get pregnant (some several times) before me but she will be the first out of my really close circle of friends... why is this so hard for me to deal with??? Arghhhhh ... also doesnt help that im 5dp6dt and got a BFN after poas today
    Last edited by AngeQ; 09-11-2013 at 17:25.