Closed Thread
Page 20 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    Stillfuntryin. Congrats on snow babies stay positive good news will keep coming xxx

I'm only on 112.5 gf then cetrotide on mon depends on bt no side effects apart from I want to eat everything in the house that's it I need to chain the cupboards this fatty needs a diet
    I'm the same ATM. Food is the main thing distracting me. Hopefully will all be worth it for all of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lashed - how long do you have to wait for the results? I've been thinking about you all morning. Plenty of hugs x

Rarah - that's great news about your snow baby. So pleased for you!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah that is awesome your one made it to blast and to freezing very happy for you

Lashed so sorry you have to feel like you are, letting it out is sometimes is the best thing sending big hugs

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah - thanks hun and that is great news xx

stillfuntrying - congrats on the snowbabies

Lashed - Have a big cry and treat yourself to some lovely goodies this weekend if you can. Glass of wine, a facial or massage, or what I usually resort to...a good old fashion online shop!! Biggest of hugs to you sweetie

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (09-11-2013)

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    yay! i'm finally on the computer...

Lashed so sorry about the evil AF showing up, i unfortunately had that last cycle she came two days before the blood test. In saying that alot of ladies can still have a bleed around af and be pregnant. I hope you are one of them xoxo ps Rozzie is right treat yourself this weekend.

Stillfuntryin congrats on the two snowbabies. hope i get to have snowbabies

Rarah11 Yay to you also have a snowbaby!!!! you definatley deserve that glass of wine!

Rainbowbabe hows DF going??

AFM well.... i just got a text message, so i'm guessing that we are heading for ET tomorrow . If there so happens to be two embys they will both be going in. FX.

Think of me ladies at 10am tomorrow.

xoxoxo...
    Last edited by shell'80; 09-11-2013 at 12:42.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shell'80 For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rainbow2013 those lines are looking darker... Yay, fingers crossed they keep on getting darker

@stillfuntryin start my Gonal F injections tomorrow at 7am

@Rozzie1976 Thanks the nurse gave me a demo injection and said I did really well, first jab tomorrow 7am. I will be rotating sides as you and @Omgshoes have suggested, thank you both

@shell'80 Cheers, good luck for ET tomorrow, hope embie is in great shape for you and is a sticky one

@Rarah11 thanks and glad to hear you have a good snowbaby

AFM: so today is day 1, had 1st Ultrasound, Endo lining is at the right thinness. I have 12 follicles, 8 on the left and 4 on the right. Don't know what this means but they said it was good. Start my Gonal F injections tomorrow at 7am and then have to go for 2 ultrasounds on day 8 & 10. So let the jabbing begin yay and I also still have to sniff Synarel.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1383965530.534434.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygirl - that's a really good starting point! Those injections will make them grow nicely! Looking good!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (10-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lashed sorry to hear about AF Treat yourself like the other ladies said and come up with your next plan... that always got me through bad news!

We all all definitely be thinking of you tomorrow Shell... make sure you keep us posted!

Babygirl that's a great start!! Good luck with the injections and your scans and BT will definitely have everything crossed for you that this is your cycle

Rarah and Stillfuntrying - yay for snow babies!! I read a stat that said only 20% of excess embryos make it to freezing so they are strong little ones!

AFM: So.... I just bought a 3 pack of FRER... whether or not I actually use them or not is a different story...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (10-11-2013),Lashed  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB how many DPO are you now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Steph Best of luck on your cycle
    Lashed hun Im so sorry, don't hold back let everything out then you'll feel more positive to take the next steps on your journey, hope next cycle is your BFP
    Rainbow2013 yay! looks like a real BFP to me not long til BT now
    Shell will be thinking of you tomorrow, you have 2 beautiful little embies to transfer.
    Stillfuntryin 2 frosties! awesome! and Rarahso happy your little one held on...must be a little fighter already

AFMIm very happy today. My AF isn't actually due until the 18th and I always O 12-14 days after that so I thought our FET would be in December but I woke up this morning and there she was! 9 days early! so Im guessing our FET will be around the 26th-28th November! I know its only about a week earlier but Im stoked! now to wait for the big O! My FN said triggering with syneral can bring AF on early but I thought maybe a couple of days but 9 is great!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (10-11-2013),Lashed  (09-11-2013),MGC Bertie  (10-11-2013)