Closed Thread
Page 19 of 103 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh rainbow def looks like it's getting darker yay !!!!!

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes rainbow those lines are looking darker !! ** happy dance **

Baby girl your so sweet.

I'm feeling better today, still a lil tender. Couldn't imagine how those ladies would feel after a massive haul of eggs "ouch"!!

Rainbowbabe I don't get updates about my embies from my clinic. I was tempted to call today, but then DH reminded me back to our very first cycle. If I had called 24 hours after epu they look perfectly fine, it wasn't until the next day they didn't make it. So then I would only be getting my hopes up. Ill be getting a text message today for when my et will be tomorrow.

I don't think I've prayed so much in my life.

Will jump on my computer after DH has finished with it, then I can get a good read of other peeps.

xoxo **babydust**

DH 32 me 33, 3 fur babies. 2x ivf/icsi cycles already. First didnt make it to et, second didnt want to stick around This will be our last cycle for a while.
    Bring on BFP!!! In November!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lashed, so sorry to hear
    The last two cycles AF has arrived for me before BT, and sitting in the chair getting blood drawn is the worst feeling. They do still need you to do it to be sure though, but you can request for your BT to be done earlier if you want. Sending the hugest hugs your way. Hopefully your next cycle is the one. Stay strong and remember one day all the pain will be worth it. xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Steph hope this journey is a short one for you!

Shell - that's a good point actually although being our first cycle we wanted to be sure that some had fertilised. Are you having a day 2 transfer Shell?

Lashed - I'm sorry that AF arrived but glad that you took some time to cry and now you are looking towards your next cycle. We are all here and cheering you on x I won't update roll call until after bloods just in case.

Rainbow2013 - the line's getting darker so won't be the Ovidrel if it was it would be fading away! This looks like good news!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!
    Last edited by rainbowbabe; 09-11-2013 at 08:56.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clinic just rang andsaid that they have frozen two blastys and will governs other two until tomorrow to make it, I'm glad they are still growing and I have 2 snowbabies.
    I am so happy I feel like somthing should go wrong soon because I have had so much good news!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

rainbowbabe  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay to 2 snow babies stilltryin!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stillfuntryin. Congrats on snow babies stay positive good news will keep coming xxx

I'm only on 112.5 gf then cetrotide on mon depends on bt no side effects apart from I want to eat everything in the house that's it I need to chain the cupboards this fatty needs a diet

Thanks
    Reviews
    this thread moves so fast - as iam now on my laptop i will try and do the personals - i apologies if i miss anyone

Chiefsgirl – I love online therapy… being from the UK I spend a lot of time on andotherbrands.com.au almost too much time! Hope your scan and BT on Monday goes well. Thanks for the pineapples info – I will certainly be doing that and the brazil nuts….

Fefe – so sorry it was a BFN

Shell – congrats on the eggs – hope all goes well tomorrow! Fingers crossed for you

MrsFurBabies – hope you gets your drugs – along way to travel

JB – here’s to hoping J&M are making themselves comfortable and at home.. babydust!

Sparkle monkey – the waiting is hard, i try to distract myself with study or Bub Hub – sending you lots of babydust…

Rozzie – I think we get so in tune with our bodies trying to distinguish between cycle pains and others becomes hard… I try and place my trust in the clinic and the BT results so they know what is happening…

Welcome familygal – I seem to have no side effects except my first cycle I had really bad stomach cramps everyday, the last two I have had none (not even mood swings – or not that I have noticed – hopefully everyone is different…

Rainbowbabe – great news on the egg collection (its so stressful will they or won’t they) hope seedy sticks for you both!

Babygirl – congrats on starting your cycle – hope it all goes well for you

Welcome Stephhammer – sorry you have to join is but you will get lots of support from all the great girls on here (its certainly a life saver for me)

Lashed – so sorry to hear AF turned up, that is hard sending lots of virtual hugs (you should def get your BT anyway)

Rainbow – that is looking good !! on here we can all be optimistic for you!

Stillfuntryin – congrats on the 2 snowbabies!!!

AFM - got the call form the clinic, was in the car when the phone rang so could't answer it and then the 5 minutes between the call, listening to the voicemail and ringing the clinic back was very nerve racking - particularly as for some reason i had got it into my head that calls early in the day are usually bad news not good... anyway Good News! the one egg that fertilised has made it to a blasty and had been frozen - so i have one snow baby!!! and it was apparently a good grade (was not given anymore detail other than that..) so am very relieved and happy now i just have to go through another cycle to get a fresh as well before transfer...

Think I will treat myself to a nice glass of wine this evening i think!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (09-11-2013),Rozzie1976  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ONce again than you to all you lovely ladies for your support. Waiting for my BT now trying to hold back the tears . Wow this is harder than I thought

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lashed View Post
    ONce again than you to all you lovely ladies for your support. Waiting for my BT now trying to hold back the tears . Wow this is harder than I thought
    Don't hold back the tears. Let it all out huge hugs

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (09-11-2013)