Closed Thread
Page 18 of 103 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Babygirl7 I learnt tonight rotate sides I ended up nearly jabbing in the same spot pretty close to it lol
    I haven't iced yet I might when I use the syringe drawing that one up will be fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DRAGONFLY17 I have a bit of padding as well so I think I should be good

@stillfuntryin thank you will have to try and see what works best for me

@stephhamer welcome, this is mine & DF first ivf aswell… good luck

@Omgshoes lol, ok note taken. thank you

@MrsFurBabies will have to give the ice a go if I can’t hack the needles, see how I feel. Me and DF decided to start enquiring into why we weren’t falling pregnant at the beginning of this year, I had a laparoscopy day surgery in August 2013 which confirmed my diagnosis of PID. I was so upset and really blamed myself… but we was soon referred for IVF and now I can only stay positive and do what I got to do to fulfil my hopes of having a family. So here I am now on my 1st cycle of IVF yay

Another quick question, after you start gonal f/injections… how long do you have to wait till EPU?
    Last edited by babygirl7; 08-11-2013 at 23:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies for your concerns. Pretty crap day!!! My period was due today and just like it does every month to the hour on the 28 th day of the month it came . Was devoed and the train ride home was tough holding it together but I've done my crying and it's time to prepare for the next round.

blood test is in the morning and I'm assuming I still should get that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lashed sorry to hear hun, Big Hugs stay positive and good luck for your next round

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lashed, so sorry to hear af arrived. You definitely need to get the blood test. I know if feels stupid cause you already know the outcome but it's best to be sure. Plus they worry about ectopic pregnancies with ivf, so my clinic makes you do it regardless of whether you get your period or not.

it takes most ladies a few cycles before that elusive Bfp arrives. Stay strong and best wishes for next cycle...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    image.jpg
    Hi ladies so this is the result of POAS for the last 3 days. Left one is 5dp5dt in the afternoon, middle is 6dp5dt in the morning and the right is this morning at 7dp5dt. It seems to be getting darker and surely the ovidrel would be out of my system by now, it will be 2 weeks tonight since I triggered. Trying to still be very cautious but I'm praying this is it! Bt is wed.

I had some terrible cramps last night just like AF. I think some others are having the same in their 2ww. The crinone is making me into a crazy person.It's a great excuse anyway

Thinking of the other ladies who are having a rough time. I was just telling my DH how amazing and strong you are all and how everyone's journeys are so inspiring.
    Welcome newbies! Baby dust to all

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbow2013 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygirl I stimmed with 100 until from day 3 to day 6 then moved to 112.5 units from day 6 to day 11 I triggered at 11pm on CD 11 and epu was 10:30am on CD 13.
    I find out about my remaining embryos today and whether we freeze or not! Very anxious!!!
    Oh wow Rainbow congrats! Lets see sms bfps
    Last edited by stillfuntryin; 09-11-2013 at 05:54.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lashed I am so sorry hun, big hugs to you xx

Rainbow it is looking promising for you, I hope that little line continues to get darker and you get some positive news next week

This IVF game is such a rollercoaster!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygirl - I don't think the gonal f injections hurt at all. As the other s said, just pinch the skin like they show you before inserting the needle and you will be fine. I don't bother icing, I didn't think there was any need. And as omgshoes said i rotate sides, so when I do my Am needle it's on the left, and my PM is on the right side of my tummy. My does is 300 ug of gonal f and have stayed on that so far, today is day 8.

Steph - welcome hun

Lashed - I am so sorry for AF arriving. Stay strong and GL for the next cycle x I would agree with Baside on the BT comments.

Rainbow2013 - that def looks like BFP!!! Congrats huni!!!!!! I would think at 2 weeks later it would be out for sure.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear lashed. I think the blood test also is a formality of the clinics to bring closure to a cycle regardless of the outcome. I hate that phone call from the nurses cause they never seemed that supportive and really made me feel like another number to them and it was just about them getting their money. Well we are all here to support you. Each cycle is a huge deal and should be given the respect it deserves.

Welcome Steph. It's a crazy roller coaster this IVF ride and it's great to be surrounded by others who can relate and answer questions when ever you have them. We may not be Fn but there is a lot of experience in here so good luck.

Jb anymore cramping? My boobs are not sore yet so am a bit concerned. This is the first natural cycle with only 2 pregnyl boosters. All other cycles boobs were sore before transfer.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (09-11-2013)