Closed Thread
Page 14 of 103 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i miss one day and this group goes so quick with posts till trying to catch up

i started gonalf today finally

bt on monday

hope u are all traveling well

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Omgshoes For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsfurbabies welcome to the anti SIL clubtheres actually a few of us on here. If they triggered you with syneral as you weren't having EPU it naturally interfears with your lining (that's why no FT for me this cycle FET Dec. What did you trigger with? I hope all goes to plan with your meds and hope your IL's recover after treatment well
    Babygirl I hope AF comes soon for you so you can get started I think any time is a good time to start Royal Jelly it has so many benefits for you but its only optional, Im sure if you were in need of extra vitamins your FS would have said something. GL!
    FefeIm so so sorry hun, there are just no words be kind to yourself sweetie and do something special for you.next cycle is the one
    Welcome Dragonflyhope the TWW goes quickly for you
    Omgshoesyay! for getting started GL for your first scan!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-11-2013),DRAGONFLY17  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fefe, I'm so sorry Make sure to do something nice for yourself this weekend - a little pampering, a glass or two of wine, retail therapy - I do all three after my BFN's!

Actually I seem to be doing a bit of online retail therapy at the moment - I must stop!

AFM - ultrasound and BT today. Little as I only have three decent follies and a couple lagging behind. With my bt on wednesday showing the same as last time I was hoping for the same amount of follies (I had 5 good sized and another few a little behind last time). the nurse said, remember it's quality over quantity, so I'm hoping that means that as those 3 follies are putting out the same amount of estrogen as my 5 were last time they are more mature???

Another scan and BT on monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry for your loss fefe even though I'm new to this thread I really feel for you and know next year will be your year.

Can some one fill me in on the royal jelly thing. I have been smashing avocados and eaten pineapple for the last 5 days. Anything that MAY help can't hurt trying.

Good luck chiefsgirl for today, hope you see some nice strong egglets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    I tried to quote you post rozzie and it just ended up weird, I had a form from my clinic saying NOT to take any.
    Oh my BT is on the 20th too! Seems so far away, I know I will poas before.
    Sorry can remember the name but was it lashed who was doing a frer this morning????
    maybe??? You will have to tell me what frer is though lol . I have my BT totomorrow.

you girls are so wonderful and supportive!! Although we are all in such a hard time in our lives we have more support than ever

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick one for now as I'm sooo sleepy. Epu was this morning, wasn't feeling super confident as I had been having what felt like ovulation pains. But... I was wrong! Phew!!
    So.. Fs saw 4 follies on Wednesday two were a decent size the other two had a lil catching up to do. But... Miracle the was one hiding . So now I have 5 eggs praying they survive, and everything does the right thing! All going to plan et will be on Sunday.

That's all. Good night from me

Thanks
    Reviews
    rainbowbabe you are a lifesaver keeping up this roll call. I sit in an open plan office so it is hard to check on my computer during the day and it is hard keeping up on the phone. I hope the 2ww isn't driving you too crazy

Too all the new ladies (and gent) - welcome. I hope this cycle brings you all some good luck before Christmas.

lashed - good luck tomorrow for your bt - have you POAS yet?

vixjc - I hope everything is going well for you in Greece

it looks like next week is going to be a busy week with beta tests - lets hope it is a lucky week and we see lots of BFP's flooding through

fefe - I am so sorry hun, it must be heartbreaking. We are all here for you and fingers crossed your next cycle brings you joy

afm - waiting waiting (as per usual) on today's beta results. I already look a few months gone, cannot stop burping (charming) and am having the odd periods of feeling off balance.

sorry if I missed people - it is hard with such a large group now but I am reading along and cheering you all on

Thanks
    Reviews
    A really quick question and I'm sure someone will be able to answer, I am pretty sure its a good thing but looking for reassurance I suppose, yesterday my embryoligist said that he pick a top grade day three that was compacting, I don't know the number of cells or if you can count when its started that process but I'm hoping that my little Chico is a strong little fighter and all is good inthere.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Emzy5 I triggered with Ovidrel (OMG are my breasts sore!) I really want to get started to finally get further along in the cycle, but it gets a bit much making those trips to Adelaide (one way is 500km)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheifsgirl it's definitely quality over quantity - I have everything crossed for you that one of those follies gives you the baby you deserve xx

Congrats Shell such great news you got 5 eggs and didn't ovulate before hand! Fingers crossed for great fert rates!

Dragonfly apparently brazil nuts are very good in the TWW... I have been eating 5 a day since EPU (along with a piece of pineapple core and a small glass of grape juice - gotta love old wives tales!) Royal Jelly is more for the health of the eggs so take it prior to the TWW.

Rainbowbabe you're a star with the roll call - thank you!!! Next week is definitely an epic week of BT's.... to all of us testing... Let the BFP's roll in

I had a BT yesterday to check progesterone and it came back at 197 so if J & M decide to hang in there and make themselves comfy then levels are good!! They also checked my HCG which came back at 4 so at least I know the pregnyl is out of my system in case I do POAS I won't be wondering if it's still the trigger. Felt a few twinges last night but not thinking much of it as there's so much going on down there with the pessaries, crinone etc so who knows - maybe I just imagined them! It's amazing how in tune with our bodies we become during this TWW!!
    Last edited by Jb2011; 08-11-2013 at 10:34.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (08-11-2013),DRAGONFLY17  (08-11-2013)