Closed Thread
Page 13 of 103 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Rainbow babe. My clinic is suoer busy and having super stupid cycles I guess its to safeguard

Thanks
    Reviews
    *testing too early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, what a roll call, a lot of ladies in this journey, it's so great not to feel alone, I feel like there is nobody I can talk to about this that really knows how I feel so it's great we all have these online support systems! Big congratulations to everyone with BFP news, so happy for you all and a big hug to those with BFN Read some ladies posts about SIL's, sorry can't remember names, but I don't have the best relationship with mine either (abusive alcohol issues, etc) and she is the last person I would want to know the details of what we are doing, she would probably find some warped way to use it against us, her mind works in weird ways So yay, I am out of hospital (Infected abscess on my back - worst possible timing), my cycle was cancelled on the day of trigger, (triggered but no epu, was pretty upset!), spoke to our doctor she is happy for us to start next cycle as long as long as I am healthy, but said AF may come early as their is no luteal lining (?) have any ladies experience with this, the main reason I am questioning is my in-laws are in Adelaide right now and are allowed to pick up our meds for us ( MIL - radiation treatment ) and will be travelling back on the 16th Nov, which will be my CD24, it's probably cutting it close, but I really don't want to make another long car journey if I don't have to! PS I have been a lurker but not a poster for years, my computer won't let me enter a new line/new paragraph, but my Ipad will, any tips? Probably something easy, thanks ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @fefe76 big hugs and sorry to hear… stay positive hun

@Lashed stay positive and hope your ok… big hugs

@francesthecat hope your feeling ok & the surgery goes well and wish you a speedy recovery

@nicole77 good to hear you and DH are hitting the gym again, im working out my schedule for exercise from next week

@stillfuntryin hope the ET went really well for you and fingers crossed for a sticky one and yay for being PUPO, and good luck for your tww hope it goes nice and quick for you

@Rainbow2013 Looks like a BFP… yay! Fingers crossed it gets darker

@Emzy5 8 snowbabies congrats and fingers crossed also that’s great you had a better experience this cycle

@Mellow73 welcome and good luck on your tww

@rainbowbabe thank you so much for the roll calls, its looks good, so many onboard now which is great that we can all share our IVF journeys and support each other. Also makes it easier to see where everybody is at

Strange story but I visited my mum yesterday and she is not aware of my fertility issue and that me and DF are trying via IVF. So on my visit mum tells me that she had a dream that my younger sister had a baby boy. I was a bit stunned and didn’t know how to respond, so I just said ok you never know mum… hopefully could be a good sign… fingers crossed. Also a few years ago my partner and I had seen a psychic who told us that we would have a boy, get married then have a girl. Fingers crossed

AFM: waiting on AF, get to decrease my Synarel nasal spray tomorrow… whoo as it was stinging my nostrils a bit and making me want to sneeze. Im so glad I have joined a forum and this thread. Best decision I have made

also how do i know if i should be taking vitamins etc? should i ask FS?

the royal jelly sounds interesting, but should i have taken that before we started the ivf process?
    Last edited by babygirl7; 08-11-2013 at 01:05.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygitl - they probably tested you at the start to see if you were low in any vitamins so you should be okay but you may want to speak to them about taking elevit or conceive well. The only difference is elevit does pre-pregnancy and also during pregnancy where as conceive well is pre-pregnancy and then you would have to change to another.

Shell - how are you feeling about you EPU? Good luck hun!!! Can't wait to hear how you went fingers crossed for lovely mature eggs!!!!!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-11-2013),shell'80  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tested on frer with fmu. Not even a squinter so guess was a biochem preg

Anyway least something tried even for a bit.
    Will think what next step will be. Whatever it is will be in the new year everyone. No one better be here when I'm back

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fefe76 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (08-11-2013),Emzy5  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh fefe big hugs to you. I'm so sorry that it was a positive for you. Enjoy the break over Christmas time. Use the time to relax and treat yourself. I look forward to reading about your BFP in the new year xx

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. I'm currently in the 2ww so would love to join your group if that's ok. Have 2 ds from IVF cycle 1 and 7 and if this natural FET works will be our last try. Doing my head in again, it doesn't get any easier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome newbies!

Thanks ladies, I assumed the same principal applied whilst stimming as for after EPU, so had a couple of panadol last night.

Sorry for lack of personals will pop on again later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tried to quote you post rozzie and it just ended up weird, I had a form from my clinic saying NOT to take any.
    Oh my BT is on the 20th too! Seems so far away, I know I will poas before.
    Sorry can remember the name but was it lashed who was doing a frer this morning????