Closed Thread
Page 11 of 103 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    That's awesome Emzy!! Congrats on your 8 snow babies!! What were the differences in cycles/meds for this cycle VS last?

Rainbow2013 good luck tomorrow it gets darker!!!
    Last cycle I had the worst FS im sure of it. I ended up in hospital with OHSS and for whatever reason he froze ALL 13 embies at day 2! My new FS was shocked when he heard that. He queried why when I had so many he wouldn't even try to get them to day 3 at least. Long story short we had 1 2DT BFN so he then decided to thaw 6 of them and try to get them to day 5 and on day 4 they all died! we always lost one each time they thawed so we were left with 2 that were only 2 and 4 cell at day3 BFN! The whole process was awful for us. He also started me on 112 gonal f and when I had over 30 follies upped me to 175 gonal f for 4 days!....this time round I was on 125 puregon the whole way (no changes) and triggered with syneral instead of ovidrel which I used last time. But honestly the whole process this time has been so much better for us. More informative, caring, everything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sparklemonkey - Thanks hun, and I hope that is implantation cramping hun!!
    . I do acupuncture weekly and fall asleep EVERY time it is awesome, love it.

JB - thanks for that info. So you recover faster from going completely under is that right? I know I will have to do what the FS recommends I was just curious. So much to learn about this IVF stuff!

Stillfuntryin - hope the transfer goes well. I've been on decaf aswell for around 4-5 months, only because I read that miscarriage rate is higher for those who drink coffee. Doesn;t taste much different to me! PUPO yay!!!

Chiefsgirl - thanks for the info, looks like most clinics put you completely under

Emzy - thanks huni I can't wait to just get there and find out what the hell is happening inside! 8 snowbabies that is wonderful!!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (07-11-2013),stillfuntryin  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow2013 - it's a hard call but looks like a BFP to me The time it takes for Ovidrel to leave your system varies for each person but if you test again tomorrow and its darker then it's safe to say its building up not fading away!!! Looking forward to adding you to BFP's on roll call

Rozzie - there is so much to learn hey! We are still learning too haha. DF was sedated and completely "sleeping" but its not the same as a general. The recovery is much quicker! We were out of there about 20 min after the Dr was done and she was fine! She felt completely okay but rested in the car on the way home and then on the lounge when we got back to where we were staying haha.

Emzy - that's great about the snowbabies!!! Fantastic news!! Especially considering your experience last time.

Fefe & Lashed - hang in there ladies! We are all here for you!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-11-2013),Emzy5  (07-11-2013),Lashed  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow how fast is this moving - am on phone so will try to remember..

Frances - I'm so sorry to hear that hope all went well today!

Emzy - great number - rubbish on last cycle - my FS will only freeze if gets to day 5 as to spare me the pain if doesn't survive... Particularly as only got one

Stillfuntryin congrats on being PUPO - hope the TWW is quick for you fingers crossed for BFP

Rainbow - here's hoping that line is going to get darker

Rainbowbabe - that's very organised of you (might consider that if I get to that stage...)

Sorry mind has gone blank on others...

AFM - got call from clinic to say the one we have is looking good (day 3) so will see what happens to it on day next call will be Saturday ( must be all my inner chanting...)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy where do you get your royal jelly mine is the capsule form am thinking the fresh real stuff will be better...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow. As I've been reading this thread it's grown by about three pages!!

so much happening and I wish everyone the best of luck this/ next cycle.

I'm not overly religious either but a lovely lady at work (we started ivf at the same time, but she got lucky first go!) bought me a st Gerard medal which I've been carrying around in my purse for a few weeks now. I thought that was very sweet and thoughtful!

So, now every time I see it in my purse I'll think of all you ladies on this thread.

Afm, got results of second blood rest today! Hcg rose from 109 on Monday to 506 today! All going well we will have a six wk scan in a couple of weeks. Then and only then will this feel real and will I believe that this is actually happening!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-11-2013),shell'80  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    QUESTION to anyone...what pain relief can you take whilst stimming?

I know my FN said after the EPU you can only take panadol up until the BT to see if you are pregnant or not has been done, but wasn't sure if once you start stimming you should avoid nurofen, aspirin, etc aswell . I think she said everything but panadol thins the blood, i think!

Just feeling a tad uncomfy in the tummy. I'm petite and my stomach feels like it is filling up by the day now aswell as some headaches today.

Don't want to take anything I shouldn't but will have nurofen now if allowed...panadol doesn't really do much for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    Emzy where do you get your royal jelly mine is the capsule form am thinking the fresh real stuff will be better...
    Great news your little embie is doing well hun, keeping everything crossed for you I get my Royal Jelly from my local health food shop. It needs to be kept cold so when you find make sure you take a cold pack with you (we should all be used to that by now being IVFers)

Bayside woo hoothats awesome news! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah glad your embie is going well

Rozzie as far as I'm aware you can take panadol safely

Bayside awesome numbers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nurofen works against you while stStimming and reduces the effects of the medication! Don't take it if you can help.UOTE=Rozzie1976;7535766]QUESTION to anyone...what pain relief can you take whilst stimming?

I know my FN said after the EPU you can only take panadol up until the BT to see if you are pregnant or not has been done, but wasn't sure if once you start stimming you should avoid nurofen, aspirin, etc aswell . I think she said everything but panadol thins the blood, i think!

Just feeling a tad uncomfy in the tummy. I'm petite and my stomach feels like it is filling up by the day now aswell as some headaches today.

Don't want to take anything I shouldn't but will have nurofen now if allowed...panadol doesn't really do much for me. [/QUOTE]

17. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (08-11-2013)