Closed Thread
Page 10 of 103 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Stillfuntrying - congrats on being pupo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rainbow2013 test again tommorow it will give you a much clearer outcome I really hope it gets darker!!
    Well im pretty hapy with how it all went, i was so scared especially being in the dreaded "room" i hate those rooms, my legs wouldnt stop shaking the whole time! everytime i have been in the room i have come out of it asleep so it was weird being awake! So the embryoligist said that my embie that i just transfered was looking great and was already compacting (which means on its way to a morula) they usually dont compact so early! i POAS with a frere to check my levels yesterdday and itt was still pretty dark, but 12 days after your shoot looks pretty promising!! They say usually 8 days it will be a BFN!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Rainbow2013  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really like it its a german beer called Bitburger "drive" ot tastes german and like it would rock you socks and it stops people asking why im not drinking i just rip the label where it says 0.0% alcohol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Called clinic & I have to continue my progesterone until I test now on Mon rather than Tuesday morning so guess leave me on the roll until then

Def AF though I'm sure of it. It'll be a miracle if a bfp comes out of this now

Congrats Rainbow look def + to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Megs Yay for AF arriving, now you can get started! Royal Jelly is made from bees, it's actually what the working bees feed to the Queen bee apparently and she lays 1000's of eggs I take it in its natural form that is kept in the fridge. 5ml every morning (but I warn you it takes gross) you can get it in powder or capsule form but fresh is best. It supports egg health, naturally boosts immune system,increases libido, and reduces inflammation.
    Stillfuntryin congrats on being PUPO!its a sticky one.
    Rozzie Good Luck for your scan Monday.
    Rainbow2013 they say it takes 7-8 days to come out of system so looks like its a beautiful BFP for you Congrats!
    JB why did you stop taking maca during stimming? I hope its ok if you still take as I took it all the way through

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Rainbow2013  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    JB why did you stop taking maca during stimming? I hope its ok if you still take as I took it all the way through
    I think it would be fine to take through the cycle plus you had a great EPU and excellent embies! I read that it's a stimulant and during the FSH injections they should be the only stimulants entering your system but I can't remember where or when I read it or if there was any credit to it!! Any news on your snow babies?

Rainbow2013 that does definitely look like a BFP Will you do another HPT? I thought about doing one like Rainbowbabe DF did but I didn't get around to it - i had a BT today to check my progesterone levels at 4dp3dt (7DPO) and it also had "BHCG" written for what they are testing so I will ask my clinic when I call for results tomorrow that way I will know if the pregnyl is still in my system or not.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks JB Just got the call from FN and we have 8 beautiful blasty snowbabies and a few more are at blasty stage but its unknown if they are suitable for freezing, they will update me on that Monday, I am so happy as the last cycle I did not one got to blasty stage
    Last edited by Emzy5; 07-11-2013 at 15:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I really hope this is it!
    jb2011 yes I'm going to test again with 'first morning urine' tomorrow, BT isn't until Wednesday, I was thinking about calling the clinic but I don't think they'll say too much, I'll probably get in trouble for testing early

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome Emzy!! Congrats on your 8 snow babies!! What were the differences in cycles/meds for this cycle VS last?

Rainbow2013 good luck tomorrow it gets darker!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy that is awesome 8 snowbabies with the potential for more!!!!!!

JB only a week and a bit til our BT. I have everything crossed that "John and Mary" are making themself comfy

Fefe sorry AF is here

Stillfuntryin congratulations on being PUPO, and I love your beer trick

Megsarama for this cycle

Rainbow that is a definite and I have bad vision hehe

Rozzie awesome that you are travelling well good luck for your next bt and scan

Rainbowbabe awesome idea on the HPT, i'm trying to hold our till at least next wednesday, 1 week after my last pregnyl shot.

Frances you poor love, the universe needs to give you a break

AngeQ i think you count the day after transfer as day 1

Lashed sorry you got a BFN, but its not over till AF arrives it was wrong

I had acupuncture again today and I fell asleep, it was so relaxing, think I might try and do it regularly from now on, thanks to all who suggested it

to all

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (07-11-2013)