Closed Thread
Page 1 of 103 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Vixjc - that is awesome news very happy for you - hope the rest of your cycle now goes smoothly!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey vixjc that was me and it corrected to cockfighting of all the names lol, great that your pinning is playing the game

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news Vix!! Xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay vix, I really hope it all works out for you this time. Fx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vix - it's so good to hear from you!!! Super glad that your lining is behaving hun. Keep doing whatever you have been doing! So exciting about transfer coming up! How long will they grow the embryos to before transfer? I'll have my whole body crossed for you hehe! Sending you loads and loads of baby dust! May as well enjoy Athens while you are there hey

I've switched my posts because I realised that I was the first to post on thread #2. That works out well because roll call can now live at the start of page 1!! Yay! Lol
    Last edited by rainbowbabe; 05-11-2013 at 21:01.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (06-11-2013),Vixjc  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Vixjc- yay for protein and exercise doing their job! I'll have everything crossed for you this week!

Thanks ladies for your support. I've calmed down now, we've already asked them twice not to tell people (DH read the riot act to my brother after the last one). Don't get me wrong, I am so not ashamed of what we're doing, it takes a strength I never knew I had, I just feel like its our news to disclose not hers. It doesn't help that I don't really like her, she is the cause of a major rift between ,y brother and I, so I probably have low tolerance for her behaviour. I think she probably will, she is just that sort of person, especially when she drinks- and they have an 'after party' venue at the reception centre, so you know she'll be drinking- I'll be in bed by then hahahahaha! I'll treat it as just another step in this journey!

Up at 4.30am tmw to get to acupuncture for 6am followed by bt, gosh it's going to be a long day!

Thanks for the roll call update rainbowbabe, you're the best!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (06-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like another buzy day on here tomorro

Is too many follicles bad at the start of a cycle I wish they had given me a number

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a tough question omgshoes. It depends on what too many means. A high number of follies could lead to OHSS but it depends on how many and how big they get too. DF had a load of follies that didn't respond to the meds (she has PCO) so they kept her on a low dose but then under-stimmed lol. There's a fine line! They will probably keep a close eye on you and try to ease you into the cycle to ensure that enough end up maturing and that they don't get a whole heap of immature eggs. I'm sure everything will be okay

Maybe also ask them how many there are at your next scan and also what sizes they are. They could probably give you a range of Xmm - Ymm.

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the roll call rainbowbabe. Cd1 yesterday, feeling rather crappy. We rang to get a 2nd opinion and will b seeing a new clinic in a few weeks, also going back to original FS on the 3/12 to see what they say. Gl to all cycling and testing soon, hope to see some more BFPs very soon. Prob won't cycle again till early next yr, hope 2014 is a better yr, this is tough

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Rainbowbabe what an awesome roll call. Thank you so much for doing it. It must have taken you ages.

Woohoo bayside... Congratulations. I hope you have an uneventful 9 months

Good luck in Greece Vix- have a yeeros for me!

All

Afm... Just waiting still doing bt and waiting to see if I can transfer soon

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to koschic For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (06-11-2013),Vixjc  (05-11-2013)