+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Taking Temps :-)

Ok so I'm not new to the ttc journey, we been trying for 3 years and have done 3 cycles of Ivf with no luck! So we are saving for our nxt Ivf cycle but in the meantime we are doing acupuncture and Chinese herbs but my acupuncturist has asked me to start taking my temp which I have been doing but I'm not sure what I'm meant to be looking for can someone please help? :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    join http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ keeping track of your temp and you will soon find a pattern as to when you O etc, After you O your temp rises and it need to say up, if AF is on its way it drops down, they also have charts you can view of BFP and BFN. Also have you thought about going and seeing a Kinesologist?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps I have an app which I'm charting on but I will go check out the link u sent, I have never heard of kinesiology please tell me more :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    my daughters and I see them for other reasons I had headaches and they got really bad, after seeing her I don't get them anymore and have found that its from parasites that come in pork and bacon -now I don't eat then and my DD had mullscoum ( sp?) contagious little wart like things and they wouldn't go popped them and they came back had them frozen off and they came back went and seen a kinesolgist and she did her thing and gave us some homeopathy drop and within 3 months they were all gone!!!!

Anyway its hard to explain what they do, its to do with the nerves and the motor responses from your muscles but ill give you some links, and google kinesiology in your area
    http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rc...55980276,d.dGI

http://infertilityreviews.com/can-ki...ith-fertility/

http://www.*************.com.au/foru...for-fertility/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah wow will deff do some more research!!!!