+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh wow! Sounds really hectic!

Did they say why there was so much of a delay?? If it was me I'd have bitten down all of my nails and be pulling my hair out..

It's good it's all done tho now.. What's the earliest you can do a home test?

I have a good feeling about this one!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break to get married
    IVF appt in June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh it was just a big mess up with the clinic telling me the wrong information. I have definitely calmed down now haha needed a couple of days to vent and get it off my chest, the hormones probably made me a little crazy too lol

I am due on my birthday haha could be a good or bad bday present. 1 April! I won't test tho. Not until I have missed the day I think. I know if it is negative the days before I will keep testing anyway, so I will just wait and not buy any tests until then!

TTC#1 since September 2011
    Me - 24 - PCOS + endo Using Clomid 50mg
    DH - 33

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Birthday SJ!

How are you going?

I've been thinking of you and hoping you get some good news today..

Please let us know how the HPT goes!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break to get married
    IVF appt in June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Miracle!!!
    My birthday was really good. However it would have been nice to share it wtih DH. It also would have been nice to share it with a BFP but it was not to be the case! BFN it was. No need to test though. Starting spotting on Sunday and just to play with my mind - didnt last the whole day and didnt come back on Monday. However, AF came with a vengeance yesterday. I broke down on Sunday. Kind of glad I got the spotting then. I was prepped for yesterday.
    In my heart of hearts, I knew it was not going to be this month. I felt absolutely normal and had no sign of anything whatsoever. BUGGER!

Taking a break this month. I mentioned on another thread that this month I might just pic up the bottle of wine and have a few drinks. i havent really had a drop in the last 12 months. I'm not going to track this month at all. Just relax and worry about IVF next cycle! We have our IVF appointment on the 8th of this month. Going to change FS! Time for a second oppinion AND cheaper rates please!!

How is everything going with you?
    Last edited by SJ89; 02-04-2014 at 18:04. Reason: missed off half of my last sentence :(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Hun.. I'm sorry! Double whammy with a BFN and birthday and no DH..

Sending you big hugs xxxx

Has DH come back now. You sound like your in need of a belated birthday night out with a few drinks..

Sometimes a break is all that is needed. It's had not to get your hopes up. I remember when I did my first Clomid round and was being monitored.. After three ultrasounds and 5 blood test it was 'sorry, hasn't worked' and I broke down in tears at work.
    I've been technically on a break for two months and feel so much better. I feel my brain isn't always thinking about my cervical mucus, body twinges etc..
    I also started drinking a little bit after New Year.. Not much, maybe one a fortnight but after AF comes its nice to do something pregnant people can't

Chin up, enjoy the break and keep us posted with IVF!

So you found a cheaper clinic?

I'm OK.. Still dipping a toe in the TTC world and waiting for my June appt.. Enjoying the break mainly!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break to get married
    IVF appt in June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Miracle,

Thanks for your support. DH came home last night yay! Unfortunately he has man flu!!! Yikes

How are you feeling? Anything happening with you? Still enjoying your break?

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - March 2014 ..
    FX for a miracle
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 24 DH - 33

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm OK.. Not currently talking to my DH at the moment. My friend sent me a picture of her first scan and I said this to my DH and that it felt weird because I've always seen her as a little sister but she is now married and expecting and I'm 33 and neither..
    I got literally nothing. No hug, no comment.. When I mentioned it he said' i'm tired and what exactly do you want me to say? We know about this already'

I mentioned to him a few weeks ago my concerns with IVF as he's a bit average on the support front. I thought he understood how fragile a topic it is but clearly not

Makes me worried about IVF and the lack of support and isolation there is in general.. You ever worry about that?

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break to get married
    IVF appt in June

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry I haven't been on here miracle. Life got in the way! I'm so sorry you had to go through that and feel that way
    How is everything now between you both?And how is everything else?
    I really hope that you are well!

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - March 2014 ..
    FX for a miracle
    PCOS + Endo
    Me - 24 DH - 33

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey SJ,
    I'm OK now thankfully. DH and I had a good chat about it. I still plan to make good use of the free counselling that the clinic offers tho as men and women are coming at it from such different angles.

So we planned to have a TTC break for 6mths and that's pretty much up! Our FS appt with the public clinic is June 5th. We have already seen them once about 9mths ago so we just have to redo our bloods and his semen and then decide when to start IVF.
    I've seen on another thread that you've started. Congrats!! How are you finding it all? Drugs making your head spin or they OK?

Must feel great to be finally doing it!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break to get married
    IVF appt in June

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a really good idea. I too have thought about the counselling on numerous occasions. I shouldn't have hesitated in going. I think it's a great step to take! Wow wow wow that awesome! You're not too far off starting as well!

I went to another thread cos I wasn't sure whether to talk about IVF on this one? Seems like all of us who were on IUI and slowly changing over to IVF!

I am only on the contraceptive pill at the moment. I think it's worse than the injections lol then pill was never nice to me tho. Gives me headaches, exhaustion and the list goes on.

I'm looking forward to stopping the pill and starting injections! It will mean I am almost there. Injections start in the first week of June and egg pick up on the 16th.

Where in your cycle are you? Will u be able to start late June after all of the tests? Or will it most likely be a July? So excited for guys!! I can't believe how quickly time has gone. Seems like yesterday u said you were taking a 6 month TTC break and it's already here. It's scary to see that time has flown!

I am looking forward to hear all about how u are going! When will you use the counselling service?

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - March 2014 ..
    FX for a miracle
    PCOS + Endo
    Me - 24 DH - 33