+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, India - I bet that was an incredible experience!! I also know how u feel. We went away at Christmas to a small town an hour south of Coffs and it was so relaxing but are in need already. I took some time off at Easter but will prob just sit at home haha would be nice to go away though...

Yeah, I wonder why it is so different. I fell pregnant straight away on my first cycle of clomid. I just didn't keep the baby though another 8 cycles of clomid and I think I had a couple of chemicals but no luck. It does however give me some hope that IUI will work. Fx!! Hopefully I am one of the lucky ones. I feel like I am due for a change of luck. So should most of us!

Yeah I am in my first cycle of IUI now. Day 3 injection complete. The injection is FSH. Same drugs as IVF but they don't extract the eggs. My eggs and DH swimmers seem to be ok. They just aren't getting together, so hopefully this is the solution. If not, we will try 3 rounds and then consider our other options. IVF or adoption. Maybe we should move to NSW so I can get cheap IVF :P

When are you getting married?

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - March 2014 ..
    FX for a miracle
    PCOS + Endo
    Me - 24 DH - 33

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey SJ,

Yes India is amazing. Second time I've been. We found the most beautiful spot by the beach that's perfect for a young family. It's my goal to bring back a toddler to the same place.. Fingers crossed!

Infertility causes so much stress on a couple so regular breaks are essential. Australia is great for weekends away also! Where are you thinking of going at Easter?

It's exciting for you that you can at least get pregnant.. At times I feel my body will never hold a baby. Your still pretty young so a great age for IUI so I'm sure you'll get lucky!

How are you finding the drugs?

We are getting married in Nov but next FS appt in June.. We'll do two more rounds of Clomid in June/July and then IVF..

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break to get married
    IVF appt in June

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sounds amazing. That time will be here for you soon!! It's a nice goal to have. Sharing something beautiful like that.

Definitely. Sooo much pressure. We def don't get away enough. We both have fairly crazy jobs at times. DH goes to South Africa for a few weeks from next weekend. Insem should happen just before he goes. Then I get the TWW all by myself 😬

I wasn't sure, but last night DH said we should go back to NSW. His grandma isn't very well and lives there so far away from all the family in QLD. It's beautiful there and I love his grandma, so it sounds good to me. Hopefully we won't get stuck in awful Easter traffic.
    Sounds like we will both be in country NSW.

I wonder if they will let u do FSH injections rather than clomid. Would cost u more tho. Probably don't want that. I've read a couple of forums with ladies saying that's what they did while trying naturally with no insem and they got pregnant.

Yeah, good news is I can get pregnant. Destroying news is I can't hold it. Can't wait until I can 😃 I'm hoping acupuncture + herbs and yoga etc will help.. if I get another chance 😇

Very nice. Where are you getting married? All so exciting! I loved planning a wedding. I would do it professionally if I had money to set up a business. So much fun.

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - March 2014 ..
    FX for a miracle
    PCOS + Endo
    Me - 24 DH - 33

Thanks
    Reviews
    I forgot to say that I'm doing quite fine with the drugs. I had this uncontrollable hunger yesterday and random cramps that felt like I was getting a stitch. Dunno if that was just me, or the drugs.
    Other than that. I probably feel happier than usual!! That's a plus.
    This mornings jab stung a bit but I was pretty tired...probably pressed to hard or something.

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - March 2014 ..
    FX for a miracle
    PCOS + Endo
    Me - 24 DH - 33

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for explaining everything!

What are the reasons for doing FSH injections over Clomid? Is it because you have done so many cycles of Clomid already? Did you ovulate every time on the Clomid?
    It's something I will think about for sure. I think that we have been mentally preparing for IVF for nearly 6mths so I'm keen to bring out the big guns once I have done a couple more Clomid cycles. DH has low morphology so even if I do ovulate we have that issue.

I can't believe you enjoy wedding planning!! I'm actually finding it incredibly tedious. 4 of my bridesmaids are overseas so I haven't got my closest girls with me. I've had lots of people support me so not short of help but I know exactly what I want so easier just to do it myself lol..
    We are in a venue right by the water in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. We also we having the service in a small church in the city.. I'm excited to get married because then we are an official family unit.
    Did you plan all your wedding on your own?
    What do you do for work? You should go for your dream!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break to get married
    IVF appt in June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps.. The TWW will be super exciting! I'm feeling like IUI will be lucky for you! Make sure you keep us all updated!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break to get married
    IVF appt in June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah IUI with FSH or IVF were our next options after 9months of clomid. I ovulated every single month. Sometimes I have to LH surges. I was diagnosed with the "unexplained infertility". So I got pregnant once, lost it...ovulated every single month after with no luck. Don't know what is wrong with me?! Very frustrating.
    I can understand why IVF is probably the best option for you. You probably have a much higher chance with the docs being able to get the healthy sperm from DH!

Haha everyone thinks it's crazy but they all say I should do it. They all want me to plan their parties. I just love it hahaha

It would be totally hard not having the support of favs how long before the wedding do they arrive? Are they all in diff countries to each other?
    Sounds amazing though. We got married at Noosa on the Sunshine coast. We are water lovers! So your wedding sounds amazing to me.

DH and I both work in aviation. It's a fantastic industry but we all have things we would rather do!!
    How about you?

I really hope that the TWW gives me a happy ending have my second ultrasound tomorrow. Will see how many follies I have and how big they are. I'm excited. Had a few twinges this afternoon. Something is happening in there.

I will keep you posted!

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - March 2014 ..
    FX for a miracle
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 24 DH - 33

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey SJ,

Good luck with the scan today! I hope you have lots of follies! It's must feel really good to finally be starting something. Not long now till transfer

I work in the not for profit sector for an org that supports people in developing countries.. I really enjoy it also but it's a little disorganised and we never have any money lol!

Aviation sounds fun! We are complete travel junkies. Can't keep still..I always treat myself to an overseas trip when I reach breaking point with this baby stuff.. Backpacking is the one thing new parents can't do so I get some good energy out of it..

Let me know how you go today!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break to get married
    IVF appt in June

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi miracle...
    Omg what an emotional roller coaster I have been on this morning. I cried thinking about having too many follies and just the thought of cancelling the cycle. Then I would be positive and then cry again haha oh my gosh!
    Appointment went well tho. I have 5 follies and two are growing 😃😃 yay happy dance!!! They were 13mm this morning. Trigger shot is happening Monday and insem on Wednesday. I'm thrilled. I really hope it works. Thanks for your support!!

Your work sounds like it would be really rewarding. Have u done that for awhile?

Yeah we like travelling but have been saving our butts off lately. Bought a new house and then this baby stuff. Alls good. Would love to have a holiday again before a baby arrives but I'd be happy for just being blessed with a baby for now

Anyway, super pumped today. Can't wait for next week and then the TWW will begin.

FS said he was glad he didn't start my cycle until day 6 because the follies have grown fast. I guess they know what they are doing :P

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - March 2014 ..
    FX for a miracle
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 24 DH - 33

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SJ!

That's fantastic news about your follies! it's got me excited and I want to start now lol. For someone meant to be having a break I not doing so well lol.

So transfer Tuesday? Will you and hubby be BDing a lot also?

I used to work in financial services but hit my glass ceiling and was really stressed out.. Wanted to do something a bit more meaningful so changed two years ago..

I saw on another thread that you also have fur babies.. Me too got a dog and cat that I'd be lost without.. After spending the day with lots of friends with babies I love coming home to them.

Where in country NSW will you be at Easter? I plan to be in Orange..

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    TTC Break to get married
    IVF appt in June