Closed Thread
Page 86 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I don't know if I'm going to be able to make this work :-(
    My chart is literally all over the place, is that normal? I test at different times on weekend cos no way I'm waking up at 6 on sat morn lol, and I wake up almost religiously every night between 1-4am and when I say wake up I mean, toilet trip or closing door on cats or something that actually involves eyes open and torso moving. Which ruins the whole 6 hrs unbroken sleep thing. Maybe I just don't have a lifestyle that allows for accurate temping :-/
    I have my alarm set for 6am every day and on the weekend I will generally wake, temp, enter it in ff then go back to sleep. I would think if you are waking every night then that would be consistently reflected on your temps? My charts are usually pretty rocky, especially pre-ovulation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah! Today's OPK is darker than yesterday's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    5dpo and I have AF like cramps : / also lots of creamy CM. Temp dip today. I took my temp later than normal as it's the weekend and I slept in a bit.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1387016605.765712.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Lots of watery cm today and a bit of Ewcm... Wonder if I'll o..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I don't know if I'm going to be able to make this work :-(
    My chart is literally all over the place, is that normal? I test at different times on weekend cos no way I'm waking up at 6 on sat morn lol, and I wake up almost religiously every night between 1-4am and when I say wake up I mean, toilet trip or closing door on cats or something that actually involves eyes open and torso moving. Which ruins the whole 6 hrs unbroken sleep thing. Maybe I just don't have a lifestyle that allows for accurate temping :-/
    It only has to be at least 3 hours unbroken sleep but yeah if you dont take your temp everyday at the same day and dont wake up during the night ect temping work work well.and you wont get the correct information. .my fs said if you cant do it right then dont bother because the slightest change can get your the wrong information, once you have done it for a few months it just becomes a habbit.

I sent my alarm for the same day even on weekends, I dont drink anymore because drinking will give you a bad temp. I take temping seriously lol....sad life.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Pprom.mama; 15-12-2013 at 09:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Another temp rise... I did have drinks last night. But I had drinks last weekend and my temp was really low..?

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Another temp rise... I did have drinks last night. But I had drinks last weekend and my temp was really low..?

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a
    Have you got any opks left? Maybe try one? I think you might've oed cd21 or possibly even yeaterday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Have you got any opks left? Maybe try one? I think you might've oed cd21 or possibly even yeaterday
    Yesterday and cd21 are both neg. I've just been too lazy to put them in ff. cd21 looks a little darker than yesterday though. I'll post a pic later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My temp dipped this morning, not sure what's going on, feeling really crampy like O cramps but I think I am coming down with a UTI - didn't bd last night, was too tired...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca, show us the pic? Opk from today totally negative, so am in the tww now I guess... On AB's for the UTI.. Damn it!