Closed Thread
Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I won't be bding... I've just come down with a vomiting bug.
    Omg I did too, I was vomiting all week. I tried to work through it and threw up 5 times within 20min or so...horrible

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Omg I did too, I was vomiting all week. I tried to work through it and threw up 5 times within 20min or so...horrible

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I almost decided to work through it. Glad I didn't. I definitely don't want morning sickness!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I want morning sickness. I don't care if I vomit all day every day, as long as I'm pregnant.

My chart is boring. I hate waiting for o, but at least I haven't had to wait as long as you becca. fx you feel better soon & o.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Becca and tiff, sorry you've both been unwell, hope you're on the mend soon Becca xx

I am calling this afternoons OPK positive... It's the one at the bottom, not as dark as last months, but hey.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1386909769.418426.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you'd call that a rise.. http://fertilityfriend.com/home/1909fb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Looking good bake.

Pretty sure my chart is just going back to its rocky self. Hope I don't have another super long cycle.

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (14-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Looking good bake.

Pretty sure my chart is just going back to its rocky self. Hope I don't have another super long cycle.

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a
    If your temp rises again tomorrow Id hazzard a guess that you ovuated yesterday

AFM doesnt look like Ill be ovulating anytime soon. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/3bb642

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't know if I'm going to be able to make this work :-(
    My chart is literally all over the place, is that normal? I test at different times on weekend cos no way I'm waking up at 6 on sat morn lol, and I wake up almost religiously every night between 1-4am and when I say wake up I mean, toilet trip or closing door on cats or something that actually involves eyes open and torso moving. Which ruins the whole 6 hrs unbroken sleep thing. Maybe I just don't have a lifestyle that allows for accurate temping :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    If your temp rises again tomorrow Id hazzard a guess that you ovuated yesterday

AFM doesnt look like Ill be ovulating anytime soon. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/3bb642
    I'm not going to get my hopes up. At least it's looking nice and smooth for u. Fingers crossed u pop an eggie soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I don't know if I'm going to be able to make this work :-(
    My chart is literally all over the place, is that normal? I test at different times on weekend cos no way I'm waking up at 6 on sat morn lol, and I wake up almost religiously every night between 1-4am and when I say wake up I mean, toilet trip or closing door on cats or something that actually involves eyes open and torso moving. Which ruins the whole 6 hrs unbroken sleep thing. Maybe I just don't have a lifestyle that allows for accurate temping :-/
    Give it a couple months - even if your temps are all over the place, if your AF is usually pretty regular you should still be able to make out a pattern (before and after O), especially if you chart other things as well like cm, cervical position and use opks - charting is all about identifying your fertile window and helping to better time bd (at least that's what I understand) when you're ttc....me and DH bd'd twice in one cycle and got our bfp

Hang in there!
    Last edited by littleduck; 14-12-2013 at 12:33.