Closed Thread
Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Thanks. I just don't know what we are going to do from here. We did everything right this cycle... I don't know what else to do..
    Quote Originally Posted by silveryblue View Post
    I know.. It is so frustrating knowing you are doing all you can for the same crappy result
    I figured this one out last cycle: If insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result each time, then ttc must be insanity! Although... I don't know how different positions come into it. ...

... and it's not as good as Jimmy Carr's observation that revenge is icecream (because it's sweet & a dish best served cold). lol

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm really hoping I get o soon though dp is not keeping his side up. Will make him bd tonight. Going to hide his phone and iPad if I have to haha!

Ok so here are the guesses:

Calstar- cd10
    Funchu-cd8-12
    Silvery blue- cd13
    Bake and teeja- cd14
    Kelstar- cd15
    BlotchedT- cd21

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (30-11-2013),silveryblue  (30-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    As hard as it is, stay hopeful & keep trying. We did everything right for 8 cycles but only one made a baby!

How long have you been trying for?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    That was cycle 7

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I just went to the gym and totally smashed myself - I thought I was going to puke! Goddam it dwelt good. I have been holding back during the tww for fear that I might overdo things... But I have decided that exercise and diet is one thing I can control with my body, so stuff it, I am getting back to it and hammering myself no matter what... I can't keep putting my life on hold for this thing that might not happen - sorry for being so down, but I have no-one else to talk to about it, even DH doesn't want to hear it so I just need to get it out.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

silveryblue  (30-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Vent all you like bake. I felt very much over it about a month ago n stopped temping. A break felt nice.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    So I just went to the gym and totally smashed myself - I thought I was going to puke! Goddam it dwelt good. I have been holding back during the tww for fear that I might overdo things... But I have decided that exercise and diet is one thing I can control with my body, so stuff it, I am getting back to it and hammering myself no matter what... I can't keep putting my life on hold for this thing that might not happen - sorry for being so down, but I have no-one else to talk to about it, even DH doesn't want to hear it so I just need to get it out.
    This ^^^

Not putting your life on hold is a positive thing and vent all you like - that's what bubhub is for!

My brother & SIL got tested after trying for 10 months...turned out my brother's swimmers were no good. Definitely get some tests done if it will help - DH got his swimmers tested after 5 months and it really took a lot of stress off me (I was worried about it).

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (30-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    This ^^^

Not putting your life on hold is a positive thing and vent all you like - that's what bubhub is for!

My brother & SIL got tested after trying for 10 months...turned out my brother's swimmers were no good. Definitely get some tests done if it will help - DH got his swimmers tested after 5 months and it really took a lot of stress off me (I was worried about it).

DH was tested post VR and had great results, although they didn't test antibodies, which I might need to look into.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Big hugs ladies. TTC isn't easy and I can tell you after 28 months of it that it certainly doesn't get easier! If you feel it isn't working or something may be wrong definitely get checked out. We got tests done at 7 months and it showed we were both fine, at 13 months they decided I had pcos and by the time we got around to getting referred to a gyno after moving house it took me 9 months to get an appointment. So definitely don't wait for tests if you feel like something is wrong.

But don't give up, take a break if you need to but definitely don't give up xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Opks have been super neg but my Ewcm has increased today sorry for the tmi!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (30-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Opks have been super neg but my Ewcm has increased today sorry for the tmi!
    Come on cd10!!!!