Closed Thread
Page 34 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Im scared to test! We've been TTC #1 for 28 months and this is the first time its looked so promising. Im terrified that itll be a negative. If AF doesnt turn up tomorrow I may test then
    Ive had a fair amount of creamy CM. Symptoms include sore boobs, bit of a queasy feeling and for the past 2 and a half days Ive been able to smell something that my DH cant and I cant put my finger on what it is. Its like a dust/dirt/cigarette smell and neither of us smoke so Ive got no idea! Ive also had a cold for the last week thats not getting better or worse
    I think you'll be getting a BFP soon. Wow - 28 months! I thought 13 months was a long time. I have everything crossed for you & hopefully you'll also bring luck to the rest of us.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (25-11-2013),starflame  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im scared to test! We've been TTC #1 for 28 months and this is the first time its looked so promising. Im terrified that itll be a negative. If AF doesnt turn up tomorrow I may test then
    I have everything crossed for tomorrow!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

starflame  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Fingers crossed for you starflame x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

starflame  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I think you'll be getting a BFP soon. Wow - 28 months! I thought 13 months was a long time. I have everything crossed for you & hopefully you'll also bring luck to the rest of us.

I ended up testing this afternoon. THIS is what my test came out like. I swear I can see a faint line where the marks are but I dont know. If I were 14DPO it should be dark Id imagine. The only other thing I can think is that Im actually 7DPO because FF did try and change my O day from CD20 to CD27. Im going to wait it out a bit longer and see what happens I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstar002 View Post
    im out again. Just started spotting.Had darker cm this arvo n now a glob of brown. Seems like af will be in the next few days unless its an implantation bleed but I highly doubt it. Started spotting at 8dpo last cycle as well.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Did you manually override FF to get your O day?

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I ended up testing this afternoon. THIS is what my test came out like. I swear I can see a faint line where the marks are but I dont know. If I were 14DPO it should be dark Id imagine. The only other thing I can think is that Im actually 7DPO because FF did try and change my O day from CD20 to CD27. Im going to wait it out a bit longer and see what happens I think
    I think I can see something starflame...it isn't unusual to get faint lines at 14dpo - I got a faint line on a frer at 14dpo, it just means my bub probably implanted a little late. Should be darker on wednesday if there's a sticky bub there.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

starflame  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I think I can see something starflame...it isn't unusual to get faint lines at 14dpo - I got a faint line on a frer at 14dpo, it just means my bub probably implanted a little late. Should be darker on wednesday if there's a sticky bub there.

Thank you. It was afternoon urine and Id drank almost 2 liters of water during the day so maybe that had something to do with it as well?

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Thank you. It was afternoon urine and Id drank almost 2 liters of water during the day so maybe that had something to do with it as well?
    Yep that would do it too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Yep that would do it too!

Hmm I might see what happens tomorrow, Im thinking about retesting on Friday if AF doesnt come. And with FMU haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    It looks positive to me. fx it gets darker.