Closed Thread
Page 30 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Good luck with your op Jessi! Im having a lap,hyst and dye test and maybe d&c on Friday so hopefully we can get our jan bfps!! I have a spot of endo but its harmless apparently so hopefully everything this clear and I can get cracking on the baby making. I hooe yours goes well x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Good luck with yours too! I can't remember what else he said he was doing but he did say he would do the dye test, although he said he isn't too concerned of a blockage due to the early mc's. Hope everything is clear for you too and we get our after lap BFPs 😊.
    Thanks again to everyone xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Pprom.mama  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Funchu's Ovulation Chart

So ff has given me dotted crosshairs. I had a couple of glasses of wine last night though, so my temp may just be higher from that. I'll see what tomorrow's temp is before I get excited. I hope I am 3dpo. That will make me 13dpo for my fs appointment, so I could test that morning. I think I'd still keep the appointment though.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

silveryblue  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Strega View Post
    Another day of a Rocky chart!

Sent from my LT26i using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Do you take your temps around the same time? They are very jumpy arent they!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I do. Usually 6:30. On weekends between 6:30-7:00.

I found when I got a different bbt my temps were less rocky (only a tad) and were higher.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's my ovuview chart

I dont know how to read this sorry! Do your temps always look like this? It could just be thats normal for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    What was it from?

My first bbt was a purple one that I bought online. My second one that I believe works much better was from chemist warehouse.

By the looks for your ff chart, I don't think u should be having temps that low.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I'm not sure what my temps usually are because this is the first time I've charted since 2005. But from memory I think it was Rocky then too... I must be a very hot and cold person!

I don't have a proper bbt thermometer. I have one that goes in your ear, it's very sensitive.

That would be your problem then. When I first started I tried a thermometer that wasn't a bbt. Sorry to say but all of your temps are probably incorrect and you will been a bbt thermometer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Ahh ok. I'll get one when I can. I'll keep going with this one until I can get another. Thank you!

I ordered my chemist warehouse one online cause I couldn't get to the shops. How long are your cycles usually? Keep bding in the mean time x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure what my temps usually are because this is the first time I've charted since 2005. But from memory I think it was Rocky then too... I must be a very hot and cold person!

I don't have a proper bbt thermometer. I have one that goes in your ear, it's very sensitive.

This is definitely your problem then. Theres no point continuing with the ear thermometer because it takes a completely different temp to a BBT. I would just ignore all your temps youve already done hun. I got my thermometer from chemist warehouse it cost me $12 I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    This is definitely your problem then. Theres no point continuing with the ear thermometer because it takes a completely different temp to a BBT. I would just ignore all your temps youve already done hun. I got my thermometer from chemist warehouse it cost me $12 I think
    I agree. If you continue, you'll only be getting false data which is no good to you.
    I'd keep an eye out for ewcm and maybe just start dtd every other day until AF.
    If you want to chart, buy a bbt thermometer and start fresh from your next cycle day 1. Unless you're utd if course