Closed Thread
Page 28 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies. I've been away from Bubhub for a little while and I've decided to take a break until at least January sometime. Just need to take a step back.
    FS said some of the things occurring through my cycles rang alarm bells for possible endo. So I'm having a laparoscopy done in two weeks to get things checked and if there is anything possibly treatable there he will do it then. A bit nervous about going under GA because I've never done that before. Also had more bloods done (11 vials later) and for DH too. He is having another SA in a few weeks too. FS is certainly getting the ball rolling.
    We can't DTD unprotected this month because of the lap so I figure this is a good time to take a break and just focus on Christmas, family, friends and taking the time to just be with each other without TTC in our minds.
    I'll definitely be back but think this break is much needed. Good luck to all of you lovely ladies and hopefully you will all have your BFPs to show me when I get back. Thanks to all of you for being so wonderfully supportive too xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Hey ladies. I've been away from Bubhub for a little while and I've decided to take a break until at least January sometime. Just need to take a step back.
    FS said some of the things occurring through my cycles rang alarm bells for possible endo. So I'm having a laparoscopy done in two weeks to get things checked and if there is anything possibly treatable there he will do it then. A bit nervous about going under GA because I've never done that before. Also had more bloods done (11 vials later) and for DH too. He is having another SA in a few weeks too. FS is certainly getting the ball rolling.
    We can't DTD unprotected this month because of the lap so I figure this is a good time to take a break and just focus on Christmas, family, friends and taking the time to just be with each other without TTC in our minds.
    I'll definitely be back but think this break is much needed. Good luck to all of you lovely ladies and hopefully you will all have your BFPs to show me when I get back. Thanks to all of you for being so wonderfully supportive too xxx
    Have a great Xmas and wishing you all the best for you lap xo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hun, merry Christmas guys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @JessiWw with ur lap...ive had two n they are a pretty easy one to recover from. Just be prepared for some shoulder pain if gas gets trapped inside u. My first one I had none but second one I was in a bit of pain from it. The actually sites where they went in were fine just a bit tender. Good luck n have a great Christmas. Fx for a bfp after ur lap. Once u get a clean out ur meant to be highly fertile!!

Starflame ur chart looks really good. Tuesday is only a few days. I have to wait till next saturday lol.

I ended up manually putting in my o day to cd 27. No matter what I did it always stayed on cd 28 but when I look at my prev charts I clearly o on the temp dip then it goes up from there. Now my line is blue..not as pretty as red but I think its more accurate

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/46187b

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kelstar002 For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck with everything Jessi, it certainly does sound like the fs means business!

As for GA, think of as a lovely, forced nap. I've been under a number of times and everything was fine. When you wake up you're a bit spacey but it's not unpleasant.

Merry Christmas!!

xxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    See you in jan with a bfp jessi.

Calstar! Nice temp rise!!! I'm reaaaalllllllyyyyyy hoping this is your month after all u and dh have been through.

Funchu- how frustrating that u are still waiting for a temp rise. Chart looks great regardless. Bd lots? Hope u catch the egg!

Topaz- now that u are on your second chart things will be easier to see. Fingers crossed for you.

Silvery blue- looking good so far. Hope your temps stay up!

Kalstar- your temps are heaps higher than your last chart at this stage. Fingers crossed for u.

Starflame- your chart is looking great compared to your last one. Super high temps! Same time last chart u were barely above cover line. Hoping it means u will get a bfp soon. When are u testing?

Afm af is super painful (it woke me up last night) and really light. Hoping it's not a problem..
    Last edited by Mamasupial; 23-11-2013 at 09:13.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (24-11-2013),kelstar002  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Good luck with your op Jessi! Im having a lap,hyst and dye test and maybe d&c on Friday so hopefully we can get our jan bfps!! I have a spot of endo but its harmless apparently so hopefully everything this clear and I can get cracking on the baby making. I hooe yours goes well x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post

Funchu- how frustrating that u are still waiting for a temp rise. Chart looks great regardless. Bd lots? Hope u catch the egg!

Afm af is super painful (it woke me up last night) and really light. Hoping it's not a problem..
    Still no temp rise this morning. I don't know how much longer I can keep going with BD Fest. It's been going since Monday. I'm determined to BD every day until a few days after my temp rises. I hope it does the trick.

Hugs for the AF pain. Your AF is probably light because you didn't o last cycle.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My weird zig zag temps continue...
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1385171765.447990.jpg

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews