Closed Thread
Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Hi ladies I'm back! Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be for us this time with my hcg levels not doubling as they should. I'm stopping my progesterone support as of today but have just started to spot red this afternoon so will probably count tomorrow as day 1.

I'm feeling ok about it all because we are definitely a lot closer to our dream than we were before, at least we know I can get pregnant now!

Hope we all have a good month
    I'm so sorry Teeja. Good that your being positive about it. It is fantastic that at least you know things are connecting and that you can conceive. Fx for this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Oh no Teeja I was so happy for you getting your BFP! I'm glad you can see the positive though. I'm sure you'll be utd again soon.

AFM - I seem to have quite a bit of ewcm today... only cd8... could o be coming earlier because of my excessively long lp last cycle? Surely not... we haven't started bd fest yet! I will lose it if we miss our chance this cycle. BD fest must start tonight! Then I'm going to jump DH every day until I've had 4 days of post-o temps. I don't care if we never walk again - I'm getting that BFP this cycle!!!!!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    Hahaha!!! You go girl! Lol. Good luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies, I'm so glad we have such a supportive group here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm trying to be more positive today. Been a bit up and down but a lot less down than yesterday. Thanks for putting up with my mood lovelies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funchu, I just got a huge blob of ewcm on cd9 too. It was all blood streaked though, assuming that was just cause it was so close to the end of AF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Teeja, sorry your little bean didn't stick, but you're right to see the positives xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear teeja...hopefully ur stay is short n sweet.

Littleduck...I normally only need to do 1 opk a day at 330ish n I catch the surge. The line was almost none existant today...if I caught the end of it would the line be dark as in almost positive or super light? My temps havent risen yet. If they do tomorrow I know I missed it n ill need to test more frequently which will be a pain.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstar002 View Post

Littleduck...I normally only need to do 1 opk a day at 330ish n I catch the surge. The line was almost none existant today...if I caught the end of it would the line be dark as in almost positive or super light?

Without something to compare to I wouldn't be sure......that's how I always looked at mine, anyways - in comparison to the one before and after.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Your cycle can change month after month...so what used to work opk-wise may no longer work for you. Thats why its good to look for several fertile signs at once (cm, cp, temp, opks)...

Kelstar...it could be either depending on how lomg your surge is...a long surge you should be able to catch the almost as dark stage but if you have a short surge then you could miss it completely.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sorry for your loss teeja x fingers crossed that you are super fertile right now!

Afm I've taken my last provera tablet, now I just have to wait for af. Last time af showed up was the first week in July, so I expect her to be particularly horrible to me this time round. I'm going to guess she shows up on Saturday. Hoping she clears off by the 19th as that's when dp gets back from Scotland!

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a