Closed Thread
Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry hun, I'm honestly not too good with them. All I know is not to test with fmu. They say to do it during the day and not too late. But yeh, sorry.

Grrrr!!! Why do pregnancy announcements always seem to just wait until AF comes, it's like it's rubbing it in. A girl on Facebook and also a notice about Megan Gale apparently being pregnant too. Great, another celebrity pregnancy to be waved around on tv in front of us.

Sorry about all of the negativity. Ill bounce back in a few days. Beginning of AF is my outburst days where I lose my cool a touch and turn into a bit of a sad sack 😞. I know I have plenty to look forward to with the FS appt in just over a week. Just feeling down still. I think a part of me was really hoping I wouldn't need it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Gaaahhh stupid witch sorry girls

Can anyone help me with OPK's ? I have never had much luck with them, but I got a heap from pregnancyshop and I want to get them working this month so I can do the SMEP - I did one this afternoon at 2:45 and even the test line wasn't very dark. So can someone run me through the best time to test, how often, when to limit fluids etc etc etc PRETTY PLEASE!!!!
    Hey BAKE they seemed to work alright with me...I usually O'd around CD11/12, but even so would start opks around cd8. When starting I would normally do 2 tests a day, one around 1pm or so (work in a call centre so had to work with whatever schedule I had that day), and then the other test after I got home, between 530-7. Days getting closer to O I would do 3 tests - one on the morning, one at lunch, one in the evening. You might need to experiment to find what kind of schedule works best for you.

I don't think one test a day is sufficient though, especially if it turns out that you have a "short" surge.

As for limiting fluid, maybe a purple of hours before each test? But if you're doing 2 or more tests a day that can leave you pretty dehydrated. Again, you might need to change it up and see what works best.

My last cycle opk-ing, I'm not sure if I limited fluids (due to being dehydrated haha) - I still got my obvious pos.

Good luck girl! x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahem. "Couple", not "purple".

Sheesh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Gaaahhh stupid witch sorry girls

Can anyone help me with OPK's ? I have never had much luck with them, but I got a heap from pregnancyshop and I want to get them working this month so I can do the SMEP - I did one this afternoon at 2:45 and even the test line wasn't very dark. So can someone run me through the best time to test, how often, when to limit fluids etc etc etc PRETTY PLEASE!!!!
    Funny u say that bake....I normally have no probs with the pregnancy shop ones...im lucky that I usually do one about 330 n when i o my test line pops up straight away sometimes before the control line. so I only use one a day. But today I noticed the control line wasnt as dark as normal and the test line almost not even visible. I thought it may have been the case that I had accidentally opened it yesterday so I did a second test with the same outcome. Im cd 21 n still no o so ill test tomoz n see what another test is like.

Littleduck n anyone else who suggested grapefruits to increase ewcm did u find it delayed o day? I ate half a grapefruit for 5 days so 2.5 fruits all up n I normally o latest cd 21 but no o insight n no ewcm. After the first or second day I noticed small globs when checking but none since.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, I meant control line was pale.. Not test line lol I will try to remember to take a couple to wor and do a few tomorrow ( cd 9)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Sorry hun, I'm honestly not too good with them. All I know is not to test with fmu. They say to do it during the day and not too late. But yeh, sorry.

Grrrr!!! Why do pregnancy announcements always seem to just wait until AF comes, it's like it's rubbing it in. A girl on Facebook and also a notice about Megan Gale apparently being pregnant too. Great, another celebrity pregnancy to be waved around on tv in front of us.

Sorry about all of the negativity. Ill bounce back in a few days. Beginning of AF is my outburst days where I lose my cool a touch and turn into a bit of a sad sack 😞. I know I have plenty to look forward to with the FS appt in just over a week. Just feeling down still. I think a part of me was really hoping I wouldn't need it
    Oh Hun xx we all feel that way when the witch arrives, I know I always need to take a few days to stew in my self pity I really hope that your FS appointment gives you answers with an easy fix xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessi, I know how you feel. AF this month has been probably the worst for me so far. I wanted to be able to make my announcement at my bday but not meant to be. And other ppls pregnancy announcements keep coming and lots of births feeling a bit better cd6 now. I don't know how many more months I can go thru like this one.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to silveryblue For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats what i meant to bake...control libe wasnt as dark as normal.

Wait ill take that back. Ewcm has appeared...kinda. ..but it's more than last month which was none. Its just delayed o day

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    CD1 over here too...feeling over it today. On to cycle 10 and into month 13 it is...
    I'm in month 13, cycle 11 (cd7). My blood tests all came back normal, so we just have to keep trying. Stupid unexplained fertility. Maybe DH's swimmers don't like my eggies? Or maybe I have impenetrable super eggies? Or maybe we're doing it wrong? Arrrggghhh!!!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kelstar002 - nope - the cycle I did the grapefruit juice thing O'd on cd11 (when I had been o-ing on cd12)