Closed Thread
Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 367684858687 LastLast
Results 851 to 860 of 868
  1. #851
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,097
    Thanks
    7,257
    Thanked
    5,872
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    I definitely "feel" pregnant - MS type feeling- hung over. Still BFN with IC this morning though. AF not due till next week (13th)
    .. I've been up & down peeing ever hour or so over night. Indigestion. Maybe I'm coming down with something ?
    I have my fingers crossed for you x

  2. #852
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,854
    Thanks
    5,066
    Thanked
    4,446
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    I definitely "feel" pregnant - MS type feeling- hung over. Still BFN with IC this morning though. AF not due till next week (13th)
    .. I've been up & down peeing ever hour or so over night. Indigestion. Maybe I'm coming down with something ?
    That all sounds very positive!

    For those of you charting temps, do you use a normal thermometer and do you test first thing, before you wen move like they say to? What is a good temp to have at 7DPO (as a sign of pregnancy)?

    Also is anyone else's partners taking Menevit?

  3. #853
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,097
    Thanks
    7,257
    Thanked
    5,872
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    That all sounds very positive!

    For those of you charting temps, do you use a normal thermometer and do you test first thing, before you wen move like they say to? What is a good temp to have at 7DPO (as a sign of pregnancy)?

    Also is anyone else's partners taking Menevit?
    A normal thermometer won't work sorry. You need a basal body thermometer. You are supposed to take your temp as soon as you wake up and at the same time every day. Everyone's charts look different so you can't really compare just only your 7dpo temp, you really need to chart the whole cycle to have a true indication.

  4. #854
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked
    98
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    I definitely "feel" pregnant - MS type feeling- hung over. Still BFN with IC this morning though. AF not due till next week (13th)
    .. I've been up & down peeing ever hour or so over night. Indigestion. Maybe I'm coming down with something ?
    Ohh you sound like me over the last few days before i got my bfp. With my last preg, i found the internet tests i had crap. It took a week after my missed af to finally get a bfp on one yet on a frer i got my bfp at 10 dpo. Fx for you.

  5. #855
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Pink View Post
    Congratulations kitzycat!!!

    Symptom spotting again.....am I the only one doing it or are others just doing it in silence. Last night i went to bed with bad heartburn and woke in the middle of the night needing to go to the toilet, which i have not done since DD was born. Waking this morning my boobs arent sore but they feel heavy and i have af like cramps. Im just waiting to see if the sickness hits me again like it did yesterday and the other day but atm i feel fine.

    Good luck to todays testers, fx for you all for a bfp.

    Nope, you're not the only one! I was - but they all seem to have stopped. I have also tested and got BFN - it is a little early, but not holding out much hope.

  6. #856
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    419
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked
    118
    Reviews
    0
    BFN here

  7. #857
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    Can someone Pls change my testing day till the 25th. Damn this long cycle.. Hrmmm

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #858
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Pink View Post
    Ohh you sound like me over the last few days before i got my bfp. With my last preg, i found the internet tests i had crap. It took a week after my missed af to finally get a bfp on one yet on a frer i got my bfp at 10 dpo. Fx for you.
    Thanks Hun.
    I might go buy a frer.
    I don't know exactly when my I ovulated, however going by my app it says 26th. 10dpo should be tomorrow. Shopping day is tomorrow so ill grab it while I'm out & about.
    I just went to the docs for a check up and he says to not even bother doing a preg test if my AF isn't due. He said they won't show anything till you miss your AF?? I think he's living in the 80's still. One of those old fashion docs. All he done today was sent of a sample of wee to the pathology to check if UTI has come back. I think he's a great doctor, but I think I am going to change ...

  9. #859
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mamoru View Post
    BFN here
    When is AF due babe?

  10. #860
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked
    98
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    Thanks Hun.
    I might go buy a frer.
    I don't know exactly when my I ovulated, however going by my app it says 26th. 10dpo should be tomorrow. Shopping day is tomorrow so ill grab it while I'm out & about.
    I just went to the docs for a check up and he says to not even bother doing a preg test if my AF isn't due. He said they won't show anything till you miss your AF?? I think he's living in the 80's still. One of those old fashion docs. All he done today was sent of a sample of wee to the pathology to check if UTI has come back. I think he's a great doctor, but I think I am going to change ...
    Def sounds like an older dr. With Dd i got my bfp at 10 dpo and this one at 8/9 dpo. Mind you, a previous pregnancy of mine didnt show up till a week after af was due.


 

Similar Threads

  1. *~* Joyful June Testing Thread 2013! *~*
    By shadowangel0205 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1060
    Last Post: 15-06-2013, 16:30
  2. Hopeful May 2013 Testing Thread
    By MamaHearts5 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 14:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
HuggleBib
The HuggleBib is not "just another" baby bib. Sure, your child may be a messy eater who gets more food ON them rather than IN them, so you dread cleaning after feeding times! Well the HuggleBib is THE best solution to help with all these daily tasks!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!