Closed Thread
Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaztigerlilly View Post
    MY WORLD HAS BEEN SHATTERED... I just found out that I'm PCOS... I'm sitting in the GP waiting room trying so hard not to cry and my useless husband won't answer his phone. FFS... He has it glued to his hand any other time
    Topaz I have had PCOS for 10 years and have just conceived my fifth baby! It doesn't always affect fertility as such, I had long cycles but did ovulate. Don't despair as yet there are lots of options for PCOS sufferers xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kitzycat For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (04-12-2013),Topaztigerlillyxxx  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I haven't caught up with everything, but just wanted to give topaz a huge hug... Hang in there hun, hopefully once you get your blood results you will have some more information, and feels better with a basic plan in place. How scary and daunting to have that lumped on you! But its most certainly not the end of the world! If it helps my niece said she has cysts on her parties and has had for ages... She naturally concieved an oopsie who is now almost 3.

Afm, I ordered done opks and hpts on friday morning.... They arrived today!! Super happy with the fast delivery!! Opks here in plenty of time! (according to app, I should ovulate around saturday next werkend... Just in time to test early xmas day! (but officially about the 30th.)

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Topaztigerlillyxxx  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any BFPs this morning? Or yesterday? I hope I didn't miss any!

My temp took a huge dive yesterday, so I didn't bother testing this morning (even though I had a tiny lift in temp this morning). I guess I'll wait and see what my temp does tomorrow & Friday. If it rises more, I might test Friday (AF is due Saturday).

Keep the BFPs coming ladies!!!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so i got a little impatient and decided to test this morning, approx 8/9 dpo and i think im imagining a VERY FAINT bfp. I took a couple of pics but its very hard to see on them, you can see it a bit better looking at it. Tell me what you think.....im going to test again tomorrow, fx the result will be a darker bfp

1386102239671.jpg1386102257820.jpg1386102281836.jpg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Pink For This Useful Post:

Pumpkaboo  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies, hope you all have a wonderful day. Much love and hugs to you all. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Pink View Post
    Ok so i got a little impatient and decided to test this morning, approx 8/9 dpo and i think im imagining a VERY FAINT bfp. I took a couple of pics but its very hard to see on them, you can see it a bit better looking at it. Tell me what you think.....im going to test again tomorrow, fx the result will be a darker bfp

Attachment 47268Attachment 47269Attachment 47270
    I see it! Good luck for tomorrow morning. Hopefully darker! Have any symptoms yet?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Takemehigher For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so i got a little impatient and decided to test this morning, approx 8/9 dpo and i think im imagining a VERY FAINT bfp. I took a couple of pics but its very hard to see on them, you can see it a bit better looking at it. Tell me what you think.....
    I can see it! Woooo! lol - we swapped testing dates. Hopefully your BFP will rub off on me!!!

@MissSparkles, @theoneandonlyem, @baby2for2014, @bel2466... did you all test on your original testing dates? I'd love to see some more BFPs!!!

Last edited by Funchu; 04-12-2013 at 06:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I can see it! Woooo! lol - we swapped testing dates. Hopefully your BFP will rub off on me!!!

@MissSparkles, @theoneandonlyem, @baby2for2014, @bel2466... did you all test on your original testing dates? I'd love to see some more BFPs!!!

Thanks and Fx for you funchu.

Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    I see it! Good luck for tomorrow morning. Hopefully darker! Have any symptoms yet?
    Thanks. Ive had symptoms for about 3 days now and as im typing im sittng here feeling like throwing up and dizzy but i keep telling myself ive just got some kind of bug as i really hate symptom spotting but sometimes its hard not to.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Pink For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. Ive had symptoms for about 3 days now and as im typing im sittng here feeling like throwing up and dizzy but i keep telling myself ive just got some kind of bug as i really hate symptom spotting but sometimes its hard not to.
    Yes a little buba bug he he
    Such wonderful news for you!

Afm, I have been getting abdominal burning, grinding cramps all night- I feel like I'm about to get AF.. It's not due for another 9 days though. I have been on AB for a UTI, and it's all clear now, but think I now have a bit of thrush on my tongue. I'm wondering if its that causing cramps? Never ending I tell ya! :-P

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Takemehigher For This Useful Post:

Mrs Pink  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews