Closed Thread
Page 7 of 94 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    You girls are making me feel old! I'd have loved to have had a baby in my mid to late 20's but my bf at the time wasn't interested in the slightest. I met the man I want to spend my life with at 30 so here I am at 32 trying for number one...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophisto For This Useful Post:

#Mama  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrs tugs and mama, I know how you feel, I was 21 when we had DS1 and I got ALOT of the "aren't you a little young" and the assumption that DS1 was an accident. But once I had him and proved I could be a good mum regardless of my age the negativity stopped and everyone was really supportive when we had DS2.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CassJ For This Useful Post:

#Mama  (12-11-2013),MrsTugs  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join you lovely ladies? Not sure on testing date yet but I think AF will be here in the next few days so will update when she arrives. Was going to join November but then DP went away for work so that ruled that out. We are ttc number 2. This will be our first official cycle after a miscarriage in September. Hoping we will be lucky this month.
    Fingercrossed for everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Mama we are the same, I've definitely always been older than my years and I caused DH to grow up pretty quickly because of it. Most of my friends are still living at home with their parents filling night fill at Coles... Here's us living on the other side of the country all by ourselves with no family, following DHs fantastic career; married and trying for kids. I've been living out of home since the beginning of my senior year, and I know how to look after myself. Everyone who knows me knows this well, but for some reason some of those try to push their OWN beliefs on us. I know it's just put of love and care but seriously....? We will have children when WE are ready, not when you are ready for us! At least we are doing it properly; got married first (wasn't a necessity for me, just worked out that way), no accident but careful planning. We even waited over 6 months after marriage before trying to make sure we were completely on board. We are going about it so maturely, so hopefully our family can see that.
    Tugs we were 22, 24,26 & 29 when we had our kids. My MIL was in tears when she found out about our first. But we proved them all wrong! My DH now owns 2 successful businesses (has done for 12 years) and I finished nursing and did my mid in between 1&2. We are 35 now and going to try for #5! People know me better than to try and tell me what I should and shouldn't do lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Kitzy you're insane HAHAHA FIVE... geez... I hope I can be strong enough for 5 one day
    I'm glad there's others out there, though. We were the first in our family (on both sides) for 3 generations to have gotten married before having kids, and not have accidents. I was always so worried about an accident as a teen, as everyone was, but in saying that I've always been ready... I've been dreaming about children since I was 15. I've been revising my baby names list since I was about 10 hahaha....
    My mother in law actually joked that she would have to make me POAS of the morning of our wedding because she honestly didn't believe haha.
    But she had 2 kids by 19 and added a 3rd shortly after. She got forced down the aisle by her mother once #2 came along. So because she didn't live the life she truly wanted, she tries to get me to not make her mistakes. But clearly I'm NOT making her mistakes am I ?? We have been together for nearly 7 years and have just decided after nearly a year of marriage that we are ready. Completely different. All that aside, though, she is happily married to the father of her children and I'M now happily married to one of those children! Hardly a Woe Is Me story huh... I know she will be totally stoked once she's accepted it, but I think it will take a while to accept it...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Kitzycat  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey guys can I get some assistance please, just trying to understand cm a little better. TMI warning here all :-)
    So today is cd7 I'm still at least a week away from O, only a few days past AF. Cm is crazy, very copious. I'm talking equiv of a big booger (I know I'm sorry haha...) enough to cover the whole pad of my finger. It's white though not clear. Isn't the rule that clear is fertile and white is not? I've always had cm in abundance but this is bizarre-o and almost solid. Omg that sounds rank 8-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Hey guys can I get some assistance please, just trying to understand cm a little better. TMI warning here all :-)
    So today is cd7 I'm still at least a week away from O, only a few days past AF. Cm is crazy, very copious. I'm talking equiv of a big booger (I know I'm sorry haha...) enough to cover the whole pad of my finger. It's white though not clear. Isn't the rule that clear is fertile and white is not? I've always had cm in abundance but this is bizarre-o and almost solid. Omg that sounds rank 8-/
    Lots of white cm prior to fertile cm doesn't sound too strange to me but the fact that its solid sounds unusual. Could it be thrush? What's the consistency like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It seemed stretchy which was the weird bit. It's definitely natural - smells normal (sorry haha....) and there's no negative issues associated (not yellow, nothing's itchy or red)
    The only thing that's different is I always forget to take my folate haha...
    Actually, well I have started exercising much more? 3 days in a row of 30 mins exercising each day (as opposed to the usual 30 mins a week only) could that be it??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies I'll be joining you for December didn't ovulate last cycle felt a little bit deflated but keeping positive and know that it will happen this cycle. I'm on CD 2 round #6 of Clomid.

Fuchu can you pls add me to test on 10 December going off my cycle this last month but may end up being earlier or later. Seems my body is completely out of wack and got a mind of its own these days.

Would love to give DH a belated birthday surprise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies, unfortunately I will also be joining you this month. Here hoping for lots of BFP's from Santa!!!