Closed Thread
Page 69 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitzycat View Post
    Attachment 47122
    Still there lol! Hubby is 14 weeks post op, and after everything we were told about the VR we were not expecting to be pg so quickly, it's our first month ttc!

Thankyou everyone for your congratulations, December is a special month to me and I hope you are all blessed with little miracles! My kids are going to be so excited with this news Xmas morning!!
    I couldn't be happy for you and your family - just incredible first month my dh just clicked over 1 yr since vr - so yes your very lucky!
    I'm hoping December will be lucky for me too ☺️ And everyone!
    Line is still there - congrats!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling quezy, niggling pain in right side groin, kind of a burning feeling?, slight pink on TP with egg white, moody (to say the least), feeling very wired, dizzy, hungry, thirsty....
    This year has gone past incredibly fast, until now that we are TTC.....
    I hate how the 2WW seems SOOOO long.
    Symptom spotter over here *waves*

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Takemehigher For This Useful Post:

Mrs Pink  (02-12-2013),Stregaxxx  (02-12-2013),tabbytee  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What dpo are you takemehigher?

I'm disgustingly horribly sunburnt right now, which is probably helping the TWW lol. I feel so terrible and painful and exhausted from the burn that it's overriding any symptom spotting :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Okay ladies, I think I take the cake with this one!

I was dancing to the theme tune of Paw Patrol with DD this morning and my boobs were sooooo sore! I also had the runs (sorry TMI) and I'm only 4 DPO - guess what I did after that! POAS!

Yep! I'm as lame and impatient as they come!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (02-12-2013),Kitzycat  (03-12-2013),Takemehigher  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mrsmac, tiredness definately shows at 10dpo, it was my first sign with ds. 10dpo I poas, bfn but was so exhausted I had an arvo nap of about 3hrs, dreamt of a bfp, tested again, bfn... Got car sick that night that lasted an hour after leaving the car, tested the next morning... Undeniable bfp!

Topaz, that sucks I hope its nothing serious...

Good luck ladies about to test! Ill be poas next week, but only opks

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (02-12-2013),Stregaxxx  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Kitzycat!!! Such fantastic news in time for this crazy silly season!

MrsTugs- sunburn is a killer!! I struggle to sleep if I am so badly burnt. Keep cool lady!

So spotting has turned into AF. CD1 today. Here's hoping to the start of some manageable cycles. DH is flying out to San Fran and New Orleans tomorrow for a fortnight.

Keep those Christmas bfp's coming ladies!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pichka For This Useful Post:

Kitzycat  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    What dpo are you takemehigher?

I'm disgustingly horribly sunburnt right now, which is probably helping the TWW lol. I feel so terrible and painful and exhausted from the burn that it's overriding any symptom spotting :-)
    I honesty don't know.
    I have a few apps open, and they all say different days. I'm so confused !!

It is way too early to test positive, but that's me for you haha.. I'm very impatient and tested this morning, BFN.

First day of LMP was 15th and I am due 13th dec .. I am pretty spot on 28 day cycle so I figured O day would be in the middle somewhere. Some apps are saying today is most fertile for me, where as another said my fertile window is no longer open. So confusing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ovulated possibly 26th (?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funchu can you put me down for the 21st please. I've been a bit quiet on BH because I have been on holiday and also a bit over TTC. I was thinking of skipping Dec but here I am back. This will be my 8th cycle. I have a referral to the gyno as my GP is concerned bc of my age and getting pregnant was easy for me last time.

It's great to see BFPs straight up! Let's hope it continues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pichka View Post
    MrsTugs- sunburn is a killer!! I struggle to sleep if I am so badly burnt. Keep cool lady!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1385958669.843785.jpg
    I've got the aircon cranking in the office today, and completely coated in aloe gel. It's still in the sting phase 24hrs later.