Closed Thread
Page 68 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats kitzycat.... That's only like 12 weeks since dh reversal right???? U have given me such hope and excitement !!!
    Any test this morning ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully plenty more to come! I may have poas multiple times in last few days just to see two lines, what a pity they're only opks!! Top one is last nights, think its starting to lighten off. Will do another this arvo to confirm. We've bd the last three days, and might try again tonight too if we can be bothered. Fx this is our month. I will be approx 12 weeks when I hit my 30th which is also around the due date I should have had for the miscarriage.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1385933765.540962.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitzycat View Post
    It doesn't come up very well but I'll do another with fmu in the morning...not sure I'm going to sleep much😀
    Congrats! Can't wait to see a darker line from you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats to all the lines so far, even just opk lines XD

Yes I think we all symptom spot. I've just been doing it quietly this week :-)
    I'm 8dpo today. Luckily for me DH is working away, and I don't really want to test alone with no one to announce it to. Other than you ladies of course lol. So I'll wait until at least 12dpo which is the day that hubby comes home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Funchu, you can do it! You've come this far!!!! You're being so strong with all these early BFPs around. At least if you wait your line will be super strong!

Congrats Cat!!!! Can wait to see all these BFPs this month!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (02-12-2013),KaraB  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitzycat View Post
    Attachment 47106
    There's a def 2nd line there, came up straight away evening of 9dpo! Can't believe it, I was physically shaking taking the photo!
    Congratulations!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    Funchu, you can do it! You've come this far!!!! You're being so strong with all these early BFPs around. At least if you wait your line will be super strong!

Congrats Cat!!!! Can wait to see all these BFPs this month!!!
    Lol. Thanks. I shouldn't even test Wednesday, but we have our FS appointment that afternoon.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So the feeling of throwing up has kicked in for the third day....maybe im just not well atm and its not baby related at all. Need to tell myself that in case i get bfn or af at the end of the week. Just weird how i feel sick in the morning then it passes and then it happens again in the afternoon for a while and then passes again. Maybe im just exhausted from lack of sleep with DD. Time will tell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Congrats kitzycat.... That's only like 12 weeks since dh reversal right???? U have given me such hope and excitement !!!
    Any test this morning ???
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1385940864.015576.jpg
    Still there lol! Hubby is 14 weeks post op, and after everything we were told about the VR we were not expecting to be pg so quickly, it's our first month ttc!

Thankyou everyone for your congratulations, December is a special month to me and I hope you are all blessed with little miracles! My kids are going to be so excited with this news Xmas morning!!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kitzycat For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (02-12-2013),Green Cheese  (02-12-2013),KaraB  (02-12-2013),mamoru  (02-12-2013),Mrs Pink  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Pink View Post
    Congratulations kitzycat!!!

Symptom spotting again.....am I the only one doing it or are others just doing it in silence. Last night i went to bed with bad heartburn and woke in the middle of the night needing to go to the toilet, which i have not done since DD was born. Waking this morning my boobs arent sore but they feel heavy and i have af like cramps. Im just waiting to see if the sickness hits me again like it did yesterday and the other day but atm i feel fine.

Good luck to todays testers, fx for you all for a bfp.
    I've been quietly symptom spotting too! Currently 11dpo. Every now and then have been feeling slightly nauseas but it's probably just me being hungry lol and I have one extremely sore boob and the other is only slightly sore and I don't normally get sore boobs near af, only after ovulating (is that weird for only one?!) Af not due til wed but tested on the weekend on got a bfn so maybe too early? Also been getting headaches but that's normal for me before af so I have no idea what's going on!

Good luck for those who are testing today!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tabbytee For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (02-12-2013)