Closed Thread
Page 63 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by pichka View Post
    It's CD55 here for me after coming off birth control in October. And I think we have some AF spotting!!!
    I never knew I would be so excited!!
    I know how u feel. I not long finished a 140day cycle!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so im trying not to symptom spot but this morning while we were out doing our food shopping, i felt a sickly feeling come over me and felt like i was going to throw up and felt a bit dizzy. By the time we got home i was fine. About two hours ago tiredness suddenly hit me so i had a lay down with DD and slept for an hour. Now after waking up i have a horrible taste in my mouth and the feeling of needing to throw up again but worse. Im sitting here atm trying to hold off actually throwing up, i feel like its right there in my throat *sorry tmi. If my test is +ve im hoping this is not a sign of bad morning sickness coming.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Pink For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Strega View Post
    Good sign! How many dpo?

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Approx 5/6 dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Pink View Post
    Approx 5/6 dpo
    That's an exciting development!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm feeling so hurt and disappointed right now. My DH seriously has no idea how to comprehend how a human adult relationship works. He's so good down to his core but he's so damn useless it hurts...... I'm laying here in bed trying to stop crying while he drives off on our last day together before he leaves for work again. So sick of never being put first.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I'm feeling so hurt and disappointed right now. My DH seriously has no idea how to comprehend how a human adult relationship works. He's so good down to his core but he's so damn useless it hurts...... I'm laying here in bed trying to stop crying while he drives off on our last day together before he leaves for work again. So sick of never being put first.....
    Oh Hun, men sometimes have no idea do they. Hope you can kiss and make up as they say before he leaves, don't want it hanging in the air all week especially when you were so looking forward to him coming home.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (01-12-2013),Topaztigerlillyxxx  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Aww Hun, sending u hugs. I feel like that at times. Half the reason I had a cry last night. I feel bad that I need so much love and attention. Hope dh makes it up to u x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sorry tugs, when mine does something like that I try to remember that he isn't perfect and neither am I it seems to soften my anger when I get ****y at him. If it makes u feel any better mine is annoyed at me today because I told him to stop talking.. I had just come home from the supermarket loaded with bags hot and bothered and had a massive wave of morning sickness nausea I had held in all the way home about to puke, he opened the door and started rattling on about something and I just said STOP TALKING! and ran past him to the bathrooms byway apparently I was rude lol I'm letting him stew in his crappy mood.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The horrid part is I know he really honestly doesn't understand the issue. How are you supposed to be upset with someone when they honestly don't even know they're doing wrong.... Makes me feel like I'm smacking a puppy :-(
    He should know better by now though :-/
    And the simple fact that he just left without fixing it was not cool..... We DONT part without kindness :-(

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Leaving it unresolved is the worst men can be so thick! Dp last night told me that I should just let him know when I'm needing attention rather than let it build up. I lost it cause I have been letting him know for a week. Men... Gotta live them though