Closed Thread
Page 60 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    If an already-mum says to me "just stop thinking about it and it will happen" one more time in gonna go Rambo on their a$$........
    Amen to that!! (even though I an already a mum) but if I hear "you already have ds, be thankful for that" I am going to loose it!

So much so, someone told me they thought I should just give up, go back on the pill and they think I am depressed because I'm showing the "classic symptoms" of it and should see my gp monday.

As if I'm not grateful we have already been blessed?? I thank my lucky stars each day we have ds!! I love him dearly to bits, but it doesnt mean I wouldnt appreciate or love another child as much, or that I would then love ds any less! he would make an awesome big brother, and we would like 1, if not 2 more....just need to get there.

I am not depressed! I am upset, down and hurt that I've recurved news someone close may be pregnant, and they are in a very unstable spot at the moment with their relationship, and finances and think a baby will magically fix everything....they don't work, or study and can't afford 100 to fix their car, they struggle yo get out of bed before lunch and I see how they are with my ds... I can't help but fear for the child....

I had a huge cry to df last night about it, and he just held me and told me it will be ok, we will get our 2nd bubba soon, and that he will do anything I say with regards to ttc. Putting it all in my hands, when I say bd, he will.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (01-12-2013),KaraB  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats to all the bfp
    That's fantasic!!!! How exciting
    Wish everyone who us testing in the next couple if days good luck
    Hooray!!!

Cd7 for me today waiting my my ripe healthy full of life egg to pop out soon 😋

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Amen to that!! (even though I an already a mum) but if I hear "you already have ds, be thankful for that" I am going to loose it!

So much so, someone told me they thought I should just give up, go back on the pill and they think I am depressed because I'm showing the "classic symptoms" of it and should see my gp monday.

As if I'm not grateful we have already been blessed?? I thank my lucky stars each day we have ds!! I love him dearly to bits, but it doesnt mean I wouldnt appreciate or love another child as much, or that I would then love ds any less! he would make an awesome big brother, and we would like 1, if not 2 more....just need to get there.

I am not depressed! I am upset, down and hurt that I've recurved news someone close may be pregnant, and they are in a very unstable spot at the moment with their relationship, and finances and think a baby will magically fix everything....they don't work, or study and can't afford 100 to fix their car, they struggle yo get out of bed before lunch and I see how they are with my ds... I can't help but fear for the child....

I had a huge cry to df last night about it, and he just held me and told me it will be ok, we will get our 2nd bubba soon, and that he will do anything I say with regards to ttc. Putting it all in my hands, when I say bd, he will.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    That's great that DF is on board. You know in your heart your family is not yet complete and it's wrong people say oh well u have 1 what does it matter? Really sucks to hear about other pregnancies in those circumstances too

All I know is that god works in mysterious ways and he has a plan in store for you and will give u more than you ever dreamed for when the time is right xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopetown View Post
    Hi Everyone, I just couldn't wait till tomorrow so I tested tonight and...

Attachment 46974

I am so excited, but nervous as I have had things not go to plan before, can you see it too? I'm going to test again the morning too!
    Oooohhhhh! Congratulations! Have you tested again this morning?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silveryblue View Post
    Attachment 47000 Extremely shocked!!!
    Congratulations! What beautiful strong lines!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to #Mama For This Useful Post:

silveryblue  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats to all the bfps

I'm out, af arrived right on time.

Could I please be added to test again 28th?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congats to the BFPs!! Hope there are many more to come this month!

Can I please be changed to testing on Christmas Day? Seems I had a really weird, very light AF on Day 22 this month - cannot for the life of me work out what's going on - so back to the drawing board and review everything I'm doing and taking....

A Christmas BFP would be pretty special

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Congrats to all the bfps

I'm out, af arrived right on time.

Could I please be added to test again 28th?
    fx you get your BFP on the 28th!!!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silveryblue View Post
    @Funchu I'm hoping you're next, you did start the thread after all

Congratulations too, Hopetown I guess I'll see you in the due in threads
    Thanks. I'm 10 dpo today & had to work hard to resist testing (especially after seeing your positive). AF isn't due until next Saturday, but FRERs work 5 days before expected AF & I have 3 of them, so I'll probably test tomorrow I never learn!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (01-12-2013),KaraB  (01-12-2013),silveryblue  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Thanks. I'm 10 dpo today & had to work hard to resist testing (especially after seeing your positive). AF isn't due until next Saturday, but FRERs work 5 days before expected AF & I have 3 of them, so I'll probably test tomorrow I never learn!

Haha you are so right... We never learn. Your chart looks great. I'm feeling hopeful for you!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (01-12-2013)