Closed Thread
Page 55 of 87 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Topaz, I really have no idea? My initial thought would be implantation bleeding, ovulation spotting, or a hormonal inbalance. Short of that I have no idea?? Wish I could help

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Topaztigerlillyxxx  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    Hey Hun
    I tried looking for that app, do you use iPhone?
    Android, and I don't think it's available for iOS sorry

Stupid aunt flo midnight

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mamoru For This Useful Post:

Takemehigher  (30-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Topaztigerlily, I have had spotting last 2 cycles but dont think I am a good example as this is only 3rd cycle off BC but I am back to 28 day cycles...ie everything else seems normal. Whether its coming off BC or not I am thinking its a hormonal thing in the least because...I have AF..which finishes for a few days ...like 4, then spotting...both months I have spotted right up to within a day of ovulation...very annoying...then nothing rest of the month. Change in cycle phase = change of hormones. It is frustrating. Last month it was pretty light, this month I had cramps and pms...from cd11 to cd14...was pretty peeved this month so if it happens again im gonna take further action

Of course there are heaps of other things...I have a fibroid and a polyp which can also cause it but my gp so far doesnt think so as its small. Dont worry it might be just a one off thing. I guess take notice of anything else out of the ordinary like heavier AF...thats one thing I do have but bein on BC for years hard to know whats normal now.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Topaztigerlillyxxx  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    So DH has really disappointed me, after we started making such great effort to bd this month he falls down at the end, came home from night duty yesterday and asked him to wake me up later for some afternoon delight. Afternoon comes he says no and postpones it til night time, but then gets drunk with a mate and passes out on the couch, I obviously storm off to bed, he knows I'm upset so I figured he would make it up to me in the morning, NO just gets out if bed! To make it worse I swear I had serious ovulation cramps last night and this morning. So disappointed because if it doesn't happen this month we have to take a few months break due to plans next year!
    Sorry for the rant, had to get it out!
    I understand...its me who wants baby in our marriage so I have to be really careful not to remind him too much and really act like I am lusty. It is a pain I think I have said it before,..I have spent half my married life DTD when I really couldnt be bothered. If I have instigated it in the past no arguments. Now I swear he takes convincing sometimes..like...ohhh wait till morning or something. Its like hello im not asking for anything different to what you always want. Sometimes I swear on o day he gets more difficult...I also have never required it to be a long drawn out process...ie morning is better just get it over that way not so energy sapping..bitta wham bam...generally he doesnt mind lol sometimes I just think its hard enough ttc without the added..variable. I really cant lay down the law to him he will just say well I dont care if its o week or not

Last edited by mrsmac123; 30-11-2013 at 15:30.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

silveryblue  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I plan to seduce df this month. Ordering a chocolate body pen from chocoholics anonymous as a way to spice it up without being me instigating only for a baby ...

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

#Mama  (02-12-2013),Bebedayz  (01-12-2013),Felicia  (30-11-2013),MrsTugs  (30-11-2013),Takemehigher  (30-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmac123 View Post
    I understand...its me who wants baby in our marriage so I have to be really careful not to remind him too much and really act like I am lusty. It is a pain I think I have said it before,..I have spent half my married life DTD when I really couldnt be bothered. If I have instigated it in the past no arguments. Now I swear he takes convincing sometimes..like...ohhh wait till morning or something. Its like hello im not asking for anything different to what you always want. Sometimes I swear on o day he gets more difficult...I also have never required it to be a long drawn out process...ie morning is better just get it over that way not so energy sapping..bitta wham bam...generally he doesnt mind lol sometimes I just think its hard enough ttc without the added..variable. I really cant lay down the law to him he will just say well I dont care if its o week or not

With DH it's weird he didn't even know it's was O day, actually neither did I till last night with the cramping. DH doesn't like planned bd it's too much pressure. Yeah sometimes I just prefer the mornings too cause it's quicker lol. Ahhh partners don't you just love em and hate em lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenv View Post
    Hey babe I hope ur okay, have you tried the clearblue fertility monitor to track ur O... I'm using it this month the success rates for falling pregnant within 2 on the is 89% I know TTC can be so heart renching but know we are all here for u xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Will be interested to hear all about your experiences with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Good luck all you 1 December testers!

Has anyone caved and tested today?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay it's officially dec!! Whose first??? XD

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I swear I'm already getting symptoms and I am only 2 DPO.

Unsure how I'll last anther 12 days! I hope when I come on tomorrow there's lots of BFPs ladies!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (30-11-2013),Hopetown  (30-11-2013),Takemehigher  (30-11-2013)